A Day as Yourself | Teen Ink

A Day as Yourself

October 16, 2016
By Pinkfield10 GOLD, Kathmandu, Other
Pinkfield10 GOLD, Kathmandu, Other
19 articles 4 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"It is only with the heart that one can see what is right."


Many of us often wish if only we could be someone else, maybe just for a day or two. We all want to feel how others feel and live how others live. But we never realize that by wishing for such things, we are forgetting ourselves and our lives. Just for day, try to be yourself. Spend the entire day doing things that you like to do. Feel the way, live the way and  enjoy the way that only you can do. Just for a day pretend that you are your own inspiration. Just for a day forget every bad quality you possess. And just for a day try to explore your own ideas and thoughts. By doing so even just for a day, you will understand why you need to be yourself. You don't need other people's shadows to cover up your identity. You are what your heart is and not what other people's hearts are. Go anywhere in the world but no satisfaction is greater than being yourself. So,  dedicate an entire day as yourself and no one else.  You may be surprised by how good your life feels.