The Disease-Bullying

The pain and hurt you feel every time. How you feel like banging your head against a wall. You feel like your nothing. It's all because of one thing. You were bullied. Bullying is a disease that starts out small, but grows bigger and bigger till it's too late. The bully, half of the time, does not even realize how much it affects the victim. Also we have the victim to blame as well for not helping it stop. In most cases, the victim does not even do their part. Their part is to tell the adult or at least try to stop it. Sure the bully shouldn't tease people but it's the victim's job to stand up for his or her beliefs. They need to take the stance. If they don't, it just gets worse and worse. If they do this, there's a chance they might end the problem for good. Bullying is one of the horrible problems in this world. We need to bulldoze bullying. Bulldoze it right out our lives. Because blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.

CNBono17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 10:44 pm
Longer comment in the thread! Nice work!