Being Weird | Teen Ink

Being Weird

By NormalDayNightmare GOLD, Caledonia, Other
NormalDayNightmare GOLD, Caledonia, Other

"Music is free therapy."- Alan Ashby
"I am an adult man. Do not bring me into the tumblr world of relationships."- Aaron Pauley

I would consider myself a weird person but I'm sure thousands of people feel like I do. I just want to start off by saying, it's okay to be weird. To me, weirdness is like individuality, no one in this world is the same, believe it or not so why should you make fun of that boy in black, listening to his iPod when he could turn around and make fun of you for wearing American Eagle. We are all human, we are all different, we are all bizzarre.

"We are all bizzarre, some are just better at hiding it than others."- The Breakfast Club

We live in a world where your next door neighbour could be gay or a person could be born male and dress as a female or that girl could be listening to All Time Low rather than Taylor Swift. You call that person "weird" or "different" when you are different from that exact person.

Just promise me, that after you read this, the next person who calls you weird just turn around and say "thank you". Also remember, you're different and that's good.

"Be yourself

Don't take anything from anyone

And never let them take you alive."- Gerard Way

Thanks for reading my rant

Love, TheGingerPrincess :)

Yeah, I'm weird

(W)onderful

(E)xciting

(I)nteresting

(R)eal

(D)ifferent