Our Role In This Universe | Teen Ink

Our Role In This Universe

By RahulVerma GOLD, Hardoi (u.p.), Other
RahulVerma GOLD, Hardoi (u.p.), Other
10 articles 1 photo 1 comment

" The people who knows himself,
he doesn't need to know the society."

Why are we here?

Mostly people think that human beings are the best creature on this earth and in this whole universe but the realty is that human beings are the big fool because they are living in an illusion. Many people think that we are very intelligent and only we use our mind more than any other one but reality is that we are not using our mind but it is being used by someone. There is some one who wants that we use our brain in a particular work. The big question which we should try to think is' why we evolve? Think it deeply and you shall get an answer that there is someone who wants that we should evaluate and we should open the secrets of our surrounding and of this universe. It is clear that we are set as a program by some one and he has fixed every situation at a fix time and if we try to get the proof of this statement then we shall get that proof. And that the proofs are some questions.
Proofs that we are being governed by someone are following:-
1. If it is not then why we evaluated?
2. If it is not then why we discovered many scientific knowledge?
3. If it is not then why we discovered these technology at a fix time? Means why the technology of making an aero plane not being invented during 14th-15th century or before this time.
4. If it is not then why every creature die?
5. If it is not then why some people take interest in a particular topic? Because everything, every situation and every event have already been set and fix.
We should try to open the levels of our thinking capability towards the situation, which are around us then we get an answer that universe and we are not as, as we think yet it is something else, which we are unable to think. By this article I only want to clarify that everything is not as simple as we see/think them. The big question is that Why are we here? Why is there everything? If you will focus on every thing around you then you will observe that something is there which is unknown to us. The feeling which comes first in your mind, makes you excited to think about the working of this universe.
Make the thoughts of your mind to grow up and to reach on high and high in to deep universe then we can understand the universe. We have to think that universe is playing a game with us. We are same as a toy, having a key to roll down at a fix and different amount. We have been left free on this earth, after rolling down our key to a fix time and this fix time come near to us when we are going to dead. We are left free and we are only trying to survive and we are making our own rule but actually universe has its own rules that might be matching with those rules which are made by universe.
Universe is same as a mystery box which have infinite mysteries about everything but we do not trying to open that mysteries together. If we try to open all the mysteries of this universe then it is sure that we shall definitely know such things which will be the great wonders and it might be possible that we may find the way to make our own universe and to destroy it.
So grow your thinking level and know the real universe.

This article is about the views of the human beings towards universe.