In The Eye of The Beholder. | Teen Ink

In The Eye of The Beholder.

By cryforhelp95 GOLD, Nonw, Oregon
cryforhelp95 GOLD, Nonw, Oregon

You can be beautiful on the outside.. But if you have an ugly heart, you're ugly.

They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Yet now-a-days when we see people doing something that makes them feel beautiful we criticize, judge, and try to tear them down. If your friends were to stand in front of you in a skimpy outfit and ask you what you thought of it you would probably tell them that you thought they looked good in it to spare their feelings. But when you see Miley Cyrus go on stage in a skimpy out fit you are saying that you think it makes her look skanky, and trashy. It makes little sense how someone in the world can look at the people that they idolize and make them out to be the bad person no matter what they do. Yes some of the personal decisions they make may not be the best but they are that, the choices that they make and they think that they are the choices for them. So what is the point of making someone out to look bad when all they are trying to do is make themselves into something they can like? Don't demonize, judge, and criticize. Just think that you should be glad you don't have to be around them.