Life..... | Teen Ink

Life.....

By Quratulain BRONZE, Karachi, Other
Quratulain BRONZE, Karachi, Other

"Love is what is left in the relationship when selfishness has been taken out."

Life is like a maze.The more we go inside,the more the more we get trapped.While going through this maze we meet different people,some help us to overcome the hurdles that lie in it,while others try to make it more complicated.

For some people this maze is really good while for some it serves as a hell.This maze sometimes bless us with a partner who makes this journey easier.Sometimes this maze brings us upon such things that are hard to believe.For instance ,the people whom we trust with our eyes closed turn out to be are greatest enemy.While sometimes strangers treat us like family.

The hardest task,sometimes becomes the easiest one and sometimes the easiest thing is not our cup of tea.The people we think are the closest are actually the farthest and the journey we think is the easiest is actually the most difficult.And one day we all admit that life is a maze the more we explore it the more we get trapped......

Life is a box of magic...Every magic is new and much better than the previous one..