A Walk Down Memory Lane | Teen Ink

A Walk Down Memory Lane

By demerynoelle SILVER, Fountain, Minnesota
demerynoelle SILVER, Fountain, Minnesota

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who could not hear the music.

Life sucks and then you die. Oh really? I beg to differ. Let’s take a walk shall we, down memory lane. We’ll follow the yellow brick road, go down the rabbit hole, and enter the chocolate factory. Magic, wonder and possibilities await us. Think for a moment, what were you planning on doing today, chores, school, and work? Is that all you planned? NO. You planned friends, laughter, and entertainment too, didn’t you? Ha, I knew it. Are you married or dating someone? Did you plan to meet them? My guess is no. Do you see life in black and white? Is the glass half empty or half full? I say it’s always full, just half with water and half with air! I suggest you start seeing life in shades of gray, because otherwise, how will you enjoy seeing the Wizard, the Queen, or the Chocolate maker, if you can’t believe in a miracle. Did you enjoy our stroll? I did, I enjoyed it very much, in fact I think I’ll make a phone call to a long lost friend, and tell her how I really feel. Life sucks and then you die? Prove it.