The Most Annoying People | Teen Ink

The Most Annoying People

April 18, 2013
By MissMad SILVER, New York, New York
MissMad SILVER, New York, New York
8 articles 1 photo 0 comments

In all of my all-too-long young life, I have found that annoying people come in many types. Like…cake. Wait, that’s a bad analogy; cake is too good for that. How about candy? No…paper? Wait, that doesn’t make sense. This analogy is taxing my reserve of vocabulary. Oh! I’ve got it! Annoying people are like bugs. They’re all different types of creepy, nasty, and weird. Take a cockroach and a grasshopper—both are disgusting, but one is just more so than the other. Ugh! My skin is crawling. That’s a strange thing to say. Just imagine that your skin is moving in little waves, crashing onto the shore of your innards. My lunch just rose to my throat.

Anyway, what were we talking about? Right! Annoying people. I have this all figured out. I even have them neatly categorized and sub-categorized. You see, there are varying degrees of annoying-ness, a loud person is NOT on the same level as an obnoxiously loud one. And an obnoxious, loud, arrogant person is a whole 'nother level. As you can tell from my previous examples adding and subtracting factors can either raise or lower a person's annoying level. But there are some people who just slash straight across your chart. They just...I dunno, have that aura or something that just makes you want to scream, tear out your hair, and beat the ground like some kind of primate. Those people are THE MOST annoying. They just emit that certain feeling that you just. Can't. Stand.

So really the most annoying people are really special.

*Throws chart away*

And that's all I have to say on that matter.

Girl, OUT.


The author's comments:
This was just a silly little monologue I wrote awhile back. It's written in the way a girl would be delivering it as.