The Secret

We all took birth to make something happen in this world and also to make our dreams come true...
Its not easy to chase success but it's easy to make success chasing us.Some people are familiar with this and some are totally unaware..

"Why no one knows The Secret?"

What we think ans feel have its frequency .In kind of problematic conditions we get two thoughts in our mind one is the positive one and the second is negative.I we are pessimist we will have to face the bad conditions again and again but if we are optimist then we are going to love our life like anything.Law of attraction also play a major role in our day to day thoughts...
Words like self-confidence,positive nature etc. seems simple but if taken in problematic situations then they will become true base of our success.This what i and thousands of people believed after knowing the secret.What you speak and what you think have the same impact on your life.This is the entity of human life....
This is foundation of success...
This is the secret.

Kristen123456 said...
today at 2:12 am:
Is that u samantha!

Pqr A. said...
today at 2:08 am:
Hey Priya !So you finally submitted it...you wrote perfectly..well how r u?

SonzaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 19 at 4:53 am:
Abc i have to mention here that its a fantastic poem!!  

abcxyzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 14 at 5:55 am:
yes .. that was a blunder in typing..

AlwaysDepressed-JR-This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 14 at 5:50 am:
I really like this.... the content is great there are some spots like and the top were u accidently wrote ans and just little things like that..but thats okay i think you did good on it overall :)    

Sunny225This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 11 at 9:10 am:
LUVS IT SO I NEEDED IT

UKF-DUBSTEPThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 11 at 9:25 am :
that poem blew me away i love it

Kristen123456 said...
Apr. 11 at 2:27 am:
Nice one..POSITIVE THOUGHTS are also base of success...well done..!!

BlurAngelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 11 at 2:16 am:
This is actually goood.. i like it, gets you thinking, well done.  

AugustSummerFlingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 11 at 1:17 am:
Hey abc, even though I liked the content n your thoughts, the grammar was a bit off at many places. Please fix them. Good job.

Apr. 11 at 12:14 am:
Thanx to everyone  

raymondpaulThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 11 at 12:11 am:
i like the way you think...like everyone else said. but, i noticed something else. you use a real life thing and put it into words.....you are a awesome writer!!!  

Abelinks said...
Apr. 10 at 11:50 pm:
I like it. It makes me think, thinking makes my head feel funny.

TobiasEatonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 10 at 11:30 pm:
I love how deep you thought into it. Giving it that extra push is what makes it so great. Good job

romanticpoetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 9 at 3:31 am:
yeah such thinking its admireable

HadenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 9 at 1:01 am:
nice and interesting

HamzawaseemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 9 at 12:39 am:
Motivational! Kepp it up!