Unplanned | Teen Ink

Unplanned

December 21, 2012
By AfricanPrincess95 SILVER, Brooklyn, New York
AfricanPrincess95 SILVER, Brooklyn, New York
9 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
you have to fall in order to rise top the top and you have to suffer before you become who u want to and ought to be.


In life you have to fight for what you want and have to work extremely hard in doing that you sometimes lose the ones who you love and are dear to you. Success is all we think and care about due to this we become proud and greedy to the point that we forget. We forget were we originate from and were we am to go am an individual who lost my way and did as i pleased without thinking of the consequences it would have on those who admire and look up to me. I became someone am not and all for what nothing. Now am paying for my foes and flaws with my time and I have also wasted time yet as my heart desires I answer. As a woman I have learned to admire who I am and not who I want to be or who I should be for other but who I want to be for me myself. At times we admire and aspire to be like stars and others in society and the world at large yet ask yourself if these people are satisfied with themselves. There for be bold and proud of who you are and where you come from and especially who you want to be for you and not for the parents or the friends and mostly for the one you are in love with. Question yourself who are you? Where am I going? What do I need not what you want.


The author's comments:
This piece is mostly about my life and how my life changed due to on decision. it also deals with my family and the way they look at me.Is life at the most complicated.