End Of The Age

I love mythology. Lucifer is one of the most common angels that are talked about and is obviously one of my favorites. I first heard about him in a Bollywood movie. Then I saw him in a TV show. And then I started to search about him on the internet. The name ‘Lucifer’ means, light bearer. I read the whole story and I was touched.
Lucifer was not the bad guy. He just loved his family. It’s just that he didn’t CHOOSE his family. He did what he thought was right.
It is said that Lucifer still awaits The Judgment Day. People say that this day is the end of the world. The Good-Ones are going to live or will be sent to Heaven. And the Sinners are going to be tortured and will go to Hell. However, some may have to face torment (Hell) to purify themselves before entering Heaven.

------------------
‘’Mortals! You have to listen to me before doing something you’ll regret! Mortals!” Michael screams. But the Mortals can’t listen to Michael over their own screams and screeches. Michael curses Lucifer in his mind. He is waiting for his evil brother he is going to fight in a few moments. He is looking around, searching for him.
---------------------
Gabriel comes up and tries to comfort his dear brother,” How are you holding up?”
Michael laughs and shakes his head, but says nothing.
“How do you think, hun?” Michael asks back.
Gabriel smiles sadly.”I can’t believe its happening.”
“Me neither.”
-*----*------*------*-----

“I’ve never wanted to do this, you know.” Says Michael. Lucifer stands before him, ready for the ultimate war.
“Then why are you?” Asks Lucifer.
“Because I love my Father. Because you’ve betrayed Him. That leaves me with no other alternative.”
“Betrayed Him? I was just afraid to lose him, Michael!” Lucifer defends himself.
“Well, you’ve lost him anyway.”Michael says,”I have to kill you now. Lucifer I have to kill you! I have to kill my own brother. Do you know how that feels? That feels horrible!”
“I feel horrible too. But if we have to do it, we’ll do it.” Lucifer answers.
“We’ll do it.” Michael echoes.
-----------------
Lucifer. He was a good son, just insecure. But being insecure doesn’t mean that he was evil. He just cared. Cared about his Father. About his brother. It is said that Angels can’t handle freedom. Why? Because they don’t have a mind of their own? Maybe. Because God was used to handling the Angels his own way. But Lucifer? He had a mind of his own. And he used it. Maybe that’s why he was different from his brothers. Being different in a good way doesn’t deserve punishment, right? Lucifer didn’t deserve punishment. And Michael. Although he couldn’t be a good brother, he was an awesome son.I think Lucifer didn’t deserve punishment. He deserved better.
"Love trumps hate.” Lucifer’s love for his Father trumps his Father's hatred for Lucifer.

Anarchy996 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:27 am
Nice work, catchy if i got to describe it in one word. u r really good, keep it up :)

damonischen_EngelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 26, 2012 at 5:25 am
Well described. Nice keep it up

chinaa said...
i luv it hun..  :)  

cookiemonsterlovespieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 22, 2012 at 12:23 am
Thank you. Its the only article that is published un anonymously.