The true key to life is understanding that

I have it when something goes wrong and people say "Well, that's just life." No, you simple-minded person. That is not life. Life is a series of events, a sequel if you will. Everything in it is supposed to happen exactly as it does in order for the next thing to happen and the next thing and so on. Life isn't a cycle because cycles never end. Life ends. You see, life along with every aspect of it is based on perception. Every. Single. Thing. Take a minute and think about that. Think of a random concept and your views on that. Then imagine you're a totally different person and imagine their views. Completely different. Not only the opinions but also the way facts appear. Death isn't the opposite of life, contrary to popular belief. It's just a section of life. A specific name for a time frame of events that the human mind has difficulty understanding. It's the last phase of life. Whether the participant is 2 years old or 102. The last phase. Nothing beyond it. Hard to grasp. If you're reading this with your heart and not your mind, you probably just thought of someone who's life has ended. You're trying to comprehend the fact that they have completed the final stage of their life. That nothing goes beyond that. And I understand that as humans, it's basically impossible to imagine "not being" anymore. But it happens. It actually happens rather often. Twice every minute to be exact. A life ends. It completes the final stage. "So if there's nothing beyond death, why are we here?" you may ask. Well that, my friend, is the key life...