What does death teach us about life? | Teen Ink

What does death teach us about life?

By KindallNicole BRONZE, Grantsboro, North Carolina
KindallNicole BRONZE, Grantsboro, North Carolina

Courage doesn\'t always roar, sometimes it\'s the thing at the end of the day saying,\"I\'ll try again tomorrow.\"

Death. Letters, that make up a word that brings fear, and sorrow to all people. It's a scary thing. Not knowing when or how your last days on Earth will be. Apart from the apparent point of view, death can teach people many things about how they live there everyday lives.

The fact that you never know when you're going to go, really makes people question if they are living their lives to the absolute fullest. You should always live as if you won't see tomorrow, and fill your life with nothing but happiness and love! Surround yourself with people who won't let you down, who will be there for you when you need them. Friends, family, never put temp[orary people over the permanent people! Never regret, anything that once made you smile. Laugh until your stomach hurts. Live your life to please you, not other. Do what you feel is right, make your own rules. This is YOUR life, live it up while you can!
What does death teach YOU about life?