Abuse

Today, we are living in the 21st century, the world which was once thought be a futuristic world. We were thought to have been living in the world which was invented by Hana Barbera, the creator of the Jetsons. Now, where are the flying discs and the chrome world? The jet packs that children of the 80’s longed for? Reality has set in to us all, though we are still making advances each and every day. The advances which we have made technologically are amazing and a great feat in our eyes, though one advance which we have made is anything but amazing and wonderful.

Abuse is now on the rise. Abuse can take many different shapes and forms. Such forms are mental, physical, and emotional. Albeit they can be inflicted on both humans and animals, the ones who are inflicting such terrible acts are humans. Humans are also hurting the planet as well. Now is the time that we can take action, save ourselves, the animals that roam the world, and the planet itself.

Animals are sitting, looking at their masters, and wondering what they’ve done wrong. There’s never a good day, only one which consists of endless beatings and slurred words, blaming the defenseless creatures for all that they’ve done wrong. Animal abuse is on the rise and the lives of animals are on the line. Where does it all end? When too many of them are gone and recovery is no longer an option?

The world is in wreckage these days and between the scandals and other news, the eyes of the public are being averted away from the true problems that need to be addressed. By becoming one united body, we can address the situation and put an end to it. We should try to make the world the best that it can possibly be and treat it respectfully. Abuse both physical, mental, emotional, and those inflicted on animals or humans, shall be tolerated no longer.
Many different organizations have worked hard to put an end to such matters and their patronage is much appreciated. Now is the time to truly work hard and try to get the message out. Here are a few tips to doing so:
1.
If you notice that someone, something, or you, yourself are being abused, tell someone. It doesn’t matter if you don’t think that someone doesn’t care because there is always someone out there who is looking out for you.
2.
Get informed and inform others. It’s good to become informed about such information because it could be used to help others and inform others.
3.
Don’t get into the habit of abusing. Whether it’s abusing youself with alcohol, drugs, or other methods, abusing others, animals, and the planet, it’s just not right. We want to live for a long time in our wonderful land and watch the wildlife that roams this very land.

There are endless ways to help in the matter of abuse. I ask you personally; please do not disregard it if you notice the signs. Someone out there may be in need of help, yet may not feel comfortable about addressing the matter or speaking about it with someone else. I urge you to also get into the habit of treating the world, people, and animals with the respect that they deserve. This will ensure that you will have a future which does not involve any type of abuse. As well as that, I would urge you to treat the animals of this world rightfully. How would you feel if you were a dog that got kicked or a cat with a broken paw? Such events shouldn’t happen, yet they do. Now is the time to make sure that the generations of today and tomorrow understand that fact and acknowledge that they do not have to hurt anyone, anything, or themselves. Remember, this world is one that we want to watch our children and grandchildren grow up in, so take care of it and use the simplest method, the 3 R’s, reuse, reduce, and recycle.

Today we not only take a step into the future of the world, but a step into the fate of humanity and all the joys that come with it. Together, we can make the switch and make a change; United, as one, together, forever.