You have a choice.

Have you ever thought of the fact that to the government, you're nothing but a number? A statistic? If you haven't, try thinking about it now. You're either a percent (probably a lot less than that) of the teenaged population that has the potential to; abuse drugs, abuse alcohol, get pregnant, graduate, flunk out, or kill yourself. I know I'm being harsh, but it's true. Until you can get a job in our country, you might have FREEDOM, but you don't have many rights. I realized this about two years ago when my best friend was moved from her foster home, my grandmother's house. My grandmother was honest with the social worker, so the social worker spitefully went to my friend's grandmother, and made arrangements that my friend be moved into her house. She told us two days in advance that Caitlin would be moving. Then she was whisked away to a different state, where she's not allowed to talk to any of her friends (old or new) after school, use the Internet, go to the mall, or go to a party. My friend will rebel and become a statistic. Because of the government. You have a choice.