Beinger "bigger"

By , Rochester, NY
I have been overweight almost all of my 14 years. To the point when I hate waking up in the morning, knowing I have to face yet another day in a body I hate. I look around school, and see all the skinny, pretty girls wearing nice clothes. Sure I have nice clothes, but I hardly ever wear jeans anymore. I go out shopping with my older sister, and I cant even enjoy myself, because I just hate not being able to find clothes that will look good on me and fit me. I'll see young couples holding each other giving each other gentle kisses and I think..."Will I ever be with a guy that will love me for who I am? Or how I look?" Though no one ever has called me "fat", I still call myself that everyday. I wish for the day when I wake up, and I don't have to worry about my weight anymore. When I feel beautiful, and other people think that too. That day will come soon, I know...even if I yet to wait a few months, or more, I'll get there. For everyone else who feels the same as I do, we should all believe in ourselves. We have time to change. And show our true beauty.