What if?

What if one day you woke up and you could get anything you have ever wanted? What if you became president? What if you could control everyone? What if questions are a big part of my life. I have never been able to hold a discussion with a class, or anyone for that matter without saying what if. Some say it is because of my wild imagination, I say it is because we live in a world of endless possibilities so my what if questions will become how come questions. This world is filled with a tornado of emotions. We all have or ups and downs highs and lows and your flat lined moments. This world is also filled with so many different types of people, creatures, plants, and even objects. Why wouldn't you ask the simple never ending cluster of what if questions? What if your what if questions didn't exist? There would be no more scientific discoveries. No more inventions, no more anything new. Everything begins with a question. Most of the time a what if question. There is nothing wrong with these questions. Keep asking them it will get you somewhere someday.