It's Just Not Right This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I can't accept anything anymore. Nothing makes sense and I'm sick of it. No one can ever explain anything and everyone's given up even bothering to question.

But it's not right. It's not right to ask people to live a life with no meaning, or explanations. To just throw them into this world with no briefing.

It's not right that the world works the way it does, that some are given so much, and others so little. That so many are forced to struggle and fight for their mere existence, while a choice few glide by without a care in the world.

It's not right that most people are never able to do the things they want to do. That lives are sold for survival. It's not right that people get old, or die. That a person can't even enjoy this world for the short time he's here.

I'm telling you, it's just not right. n

Blahblah said...
The way I see it is I think that things are distrubited in some way all equally to the world.

Opinionated said...
It's an interesting point of view, how nothing seems to be equal or fair. The way I see it though is I think that things are distrubited in some way all equally to the world. Like have you ever noticed that someone who has suffered so much ends up with so much good? And vise versa, I think we all have traits, ways, culture, happiness, anger and everything in general spread out so that we all play a role to determine our and others fates. Not that I beleived were pre dete... (more »)