As A Jew... This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

During the last few months there has been quite a lot of turmoil in the Middle East. As a Jew, and a person who has friends and relatives in Israel, people have asked me questions about how I feel about the situation in Israel. To be honest, I've never really thought about it. After hearing of the young Brandeis University student who was killed in a bus a Palestinian member of the Homas blew up, I was very angry toward Arabs. To me Arabs were always the main issue concerning terrorist bombings and hijackings.

But now after Oklahoma City, I realize Americans are also responsible for terrorist problems. To me, the bombing in Oklahoma City made me realize I should have never had this anger and in some cases racial attitude toward Palestinians and Arabs in general.

The point I'm trying to make is that a lot of the turmoil and violence in the Middle East should not always be blamed on the ethnic background of a certain group, but blamed on those responsible. ?

mcpanicfanic said...
Apr. 22, 2010 at 1:33 am
Im jewish too!!!!!!!!!!!