Live in the Moment

Live in the Moment. If you’re so busy going through the same boring routines everyday, you need to take a moment to breathe. So many people waste their lives away thinking only about the future; if you’re always thinking about tomorrow, you’ll forget about today. A special person in my life taught me that. The people around you influence what you do. If you have a good influence, you will learn to take each second as it comes, and treasure every precious memory.

This might not mean much to people, but that is merely a matter of opinion. If you relax and let yourself have a little fun every now and then, life’s mysterious lessons and morals will unravel themselves to you. Live in the moment that you’re in, instead of thinking too much. For example, if you were deciding on getting a cheese burger or ice cream, you would rather just choose one for the taste and how much you would enjoy it, you wouldn’t think ‘ok, which one will make me gain more weight?’ That’s how life is supposed to be, take risks and taste and enjoy the good in life.

Keep in mind that I am not at all encouraging irresponsibility, but just trying to get the point across that people need to take a moment of time to relax and forget about the world. If everyone would live their life like this, everyday would be more fun and people would be happier; but after all, life is bittersweet. So basically to summarize…

JUST HAVE FUN!!!

Become a kid again where life was more than just worrying about a test or deciding on what to eat, life is about living in the moment and having fun in the process.

awesomeaugust This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like this article a lot and for the most part I agree. nice wo

pinksage33 said...
This is bery true.