The Perfect Crime | Teen Ink

The Perfect Crime

By demiandselenalover2 SILVER, Alliance, Ohio
demiandselenalover2 SILVER, Alliance, Ohio

You know how it hurts when everything falls apart
And it seems like the world is crashing at my feet
You like me the best, when I'm a mess
When I'm my own worst enemy
You make me feel beautiful
When I have nothing left to prove
And I can't imagine

Author's note: I was sitting in school and just thought I'd right a murder story

All I was aware of was this annoying beeping by my ear.I slowly open my eyes and all I can see is white.Someone walks into the room wearing a white coat I would guess she’s my doctor.”Who are you?” I tried to ask her but nothing came out.”Don’t talk,”the woman said before she continued”My name is Dr.Abigail Anderson.You suffered a lot in the pass week or so.” I wanted to ask her what happened and why I was here but she gave me no clue as to what happened.Just then I realized something important.I was a little over 4.5 months pregnant with my boyfriend, Sage’s baby.Even though I’m in pain I move my hand to my belly silently asking her if the baby was ok.”I’m sorry Miss.Rose but you went into what we call premature labor meaning we had to deliver the baby and by the time we did that the baby already died.But I could tell you the gender of the baby you were at least that far along,”Said Dr.Anderson.I don’t know if I want to know but I shake my head anyways to let her know that I wanna know.

“You were going to have a girl.We have the body and as soon as you recover we will talk about what you want to do with it,”said Dr.Anderson.I let her know that I wanna ask one more thing and she hands me paper and pen to write it down.All I wrote was ‘Sage?’ She looked like she didn’t know what to say.The next words out of her mouth changed my life for the next 5 years.She said”Sage was shot and killed on the scene.I’m so sorry.” I went numb.My whole life was over.Sage was gone.I really didn’t know what had happened from there.I think I went into shock or something cause the next thing I knew I was seeing Sage’s beautiful face.

“Sage whats going on? I miss you. I need someone to lean on,” I said.”You will baby soon and when you do trust her with your life.She will become your best friend,”said Sage.”What will be her name?” I asked Sage with tears in my eyes.”Sabrina Thorn she will come to the hospital to help you recover and get you healthy again.You will bond with her over one thing,”said Sage.”What will that be?” I asked.”You both lost someone by murder and you both will solve this crime.Don’t get mad if it takes a while to solve it.I will be here for you until the very end of the case,”Sage said disappearing before I could say anything.

Its been 5 years since I was in the hospital.A lot has happened just like Sage said I met this woman named Sabrina Thorn.She could read minds and that’s how the doctors knew what I wanted.I still miss Sage like crazy but its getting less by the day.I’m always on Sage’s case until they kicked me off about 3 years ago but I still work on it behind every one's back.Of course Sabrina knew exactly what I was thinking and decided to help me.Our baby girl was named Isobel Rose.Sage wanted her to have my middle name.She is buried in the Los Angeles Cemetery.I go see her every day at 1 in the afternoon the time she died.Today she would have turned 5 years old.She would be walking and soon she would be in school.She would have said her first words which would either be mommy or daddy.She would have had Sage’s brown eyes and my hair.She would have been beautiful.

Living Without Sage and Isobel

Sabrina comes walking up to me.”You know I like your hair this way,” she said.I have blonde hair with blue and pink streaks in it.I was wearing a plain blue tank top and flip flops.I was wearing shorts with my phone in the right pocket.Sabrina knew that I was off work today I always get this day off.Its the day Sage died and I lost Isobel and its the day my world came crashing down on me.Everyone knew I took this day off.Sabrina once said that I should get a dog so I don’t get lonely but to this day I don’t have one.”I got you something Is,”said Sabrina.”With you it could mean something really good or really bad,”I said. Sabrina made a face, and picked up the small kennel and held it up in front of Isabella, a low whine came from it.

“What is it?, I can’t see anything.” I said, Sabrina placed the kennel on the ground, “Step back and sit down.” Sabrina ordered after I did that, Sabrina opened the kennel it made a low screech and then opened, the bar door lightly hit the side of the kennel, two little glowing eyes were visible then slowly they got closer, a little arctic wolf pup came walking out, “Her birth name from her wolf mother is Aashini, it means lightning.” Sabrina said, and watched me carefully, Aashini was whimpering and looking at me, Sabrina noticed the whining and must have read the pups mind “She thinks you don’t like her and are afraid of her.” Sabrina said, she shifted her gaze from me to pup.I slowly put my hand out and touched her talking softly to her.I picked her up and just held her to have her get use to me.I looked down and saw that she was asleep in my arms and I realized just how lonely I was.”Did you already dog proof my house?” I asked Sabrina.”Yes I did I even made up a bed for her and she has toys.Along with a kennel out back for when your not home.”said Sabrina.I picked up the cage and put it in my car.I sat Aashini in the seat next to me.She was still asleep.”Anything else that I will need for her anything for the car?”I asked. Sabrina thought for a moment then answered “Nope, she loves car rides, oh i suggest you keep an eye on her fangs i guess one of them are over growing according to the zoo i bought her off of.” Sabrina began to walk towards the door to leave but she stopped and said, “If you need some money or someone to watch her you know where I am.” She waved goodbye then walked out the door.

Teresa was working graveyard shift at a local morgue and when a mans body entered on a table it didn’t surprise her until she noticed the name on his name card on his big toe it read “Sage” Teresa thought the name was a bit strange but also that it sounded familiar to her.Then she remembered that her friend Isabella was close to someone named Sage and also she then remembered that Isabella had lost her child and she suddenly felt horrible so she left to find her boss the grave keeper and asked him “is it alright if i leave to go see two very important living people right now” the grave keeper then replied “you may you’ve been working so hard you deserve it also it may be a good idea to get away from the dead sometimes it plays tricks with your brain if you see a lot of them in a day, so go home and rest.” Teresa replied “thank you and have a very good night,”As she left she looked back for a quick second and she thought she saw Sage’s ghost for a minute then she remembered what her boss said so she thought nothing of it and got in her car and drove to Isabella’s house.

When she arrived she saw her sister Sabrina leaving she quickly went up to her and said “hello sis” Teresa was wearing a short sleeved black shirt with a glittery cross in the middle and black jeans also her normal blue and gray tennis shoes after saying hello to her sister, Teresa hurried up and into Isabella’s and noticed Isabella looking at a wolf pup instantly Teresa began to brighten in her mood and hugged the pup then gently put it down. Teresa’s dark brown with blond streaked hair fell over her left eye and she then faced Isabella then moved forward slowly and hugged her, she felt her grief rub off a bit and then smiled at Isabella and said “long time no see” Teresa’s hands were still sore from digging and other things from work but she didn’t care all she wanted to do was stay here with her friend who had lost her child and so much more she didn’t care that tomorrow night she would have to see more dead people on a strecher heading her way to be cut into and cleaned out for burial all she wanted to do was see one living person right now who needed her then she remembered something and told Isabella “hang on I got you something you will like” then Teresa rushed out to her car almost falling on her face and reached in her car and pulled out a jewelry box that had one red rose on it inside was a necklace completely made with a iron string and a stone with a black rose in cased inside of it and she gave the jewelry box to Isabella and sat beside the wolf pup waiting for Isabella to open it. As soon as Isabella opened the jewelry box i noticed she smiled a bit then she said “thank you” a bit quietly but i could hear her.

After she looked at the necklace my phone went off it was my boss asking how my friend was and i answered “she is fine now and thank you for asking” then I told Isabella “ I have to go I will check up on you later” I headed out to go home as soon as I did Sage’s ghost was looking at Isabella’s house I then decided to figure out what was going on.Slowly got back out of my car and headed to Sage but as soon as I reached the area he was gone. I gently shook my head in frustration and headed back to my car and drove home I took a bath then crawled in bed and went to sleep then as soon as I woke from my sleep I texted Isabella and Sabrina “hi going to work talk to you later and have a good day :) “ then I headed to work at the local morgue again but this time it was different bodies but same place, same procedure and this time the families would be visiting.

I don’t get it after everything that has happened why did I have to loose the 2 most important people in my life and it sucks.The lost of Sage tore out my heart but also my baby girl.I miss my family and most of all I miss Sage.They said it was a miracle that I could even carry Isobel as long as I did.I still don’t know what to do with my life all I do is work on Sage’s case and hopefully get the person who killed him and that I killed him myself.Sage is the only thing running in my head as I feed Aashini and lay down for a nap.Everything is falling apart.My life is a disaster.

Later that day Teresa and Sabrina came over to talk to me and see how I was doing.When they walked in they were greated by Aashini.I was upstairs laying down because I started to feel sick while working on a case at work.Sabrina came into my room first to see if I was feeling any better.When I told her I was feeling worse she got worried that I was becoming to stressed out.”Is I’m telling you.You need to see a doctor like now,”Sabrina said while dragging me out of bed.”I’m not going to a doctor the last time I saw one was when I was in the hospital not going back,”I said.I notice how Aashini was watching us from the corner and was whining.I started to get dizzy Sabrina was there to catch me and without saying anything else she put me in the car along with Aashini.Sabrina drove me to Dr.Anderson’s house since she knew I didn’t want to be in a hospital.She knocked and the next thing I know I’m on a bed.”Whats wrong?”I heard the doctor ask.”She just had a dizzy spell and I know she has been sick for a few days,”said Sabrina.”Ok lets check her out,”Anderson said.It was like I wasn’t even connected to my body.

I look up and I see Sage and our beautiful daughter.I could faintly hear Sabrina calling my name but at this moment I just wanted to be with my family that I missed so much.I some how got pulled back to my body.I looked up and saw that Sage and our baby was gone.”Is come on look at me.I need to make sure you are ok,”Said Sabrina.I turned my head just enough to see her and started to cry.”I saw them I saw my family,”I whispered crying still.Sabrina just sat there holding me while I cried.Dr.Anderson said I had to stay at her house for a while to make sure I was fine.Everyday I was looking for Sage and Isobel.Everyday I found out I was farther and farther from them the more I hated Sabrina.I just wanted one moment with my family my beautiful family.I started to get worse instead of better.The doctor keeps saying if I get any worse that I’m going to the hospital its only a matter of time.

I was just sitting on the couch watching tv when I started to feel that disconnecting feeling I got when I saw my family.Sabrina was with me since I’m not allowed to be home alone.She saw that I was getting that far away glassy eyed look and called the hospital this time.She wasn’t going to take any chances of me slipping away.Once again I saw them but they looked older,wiser even.I wanted my carefree Sage and my baby girl Isobel.I felt people around me but the only thing that matter to me was I was with my family.Sage open his mouth to speak he said,”Nuestro amor dueara.”I read that somewhere it means Our love will last.Sage was into my Spanish books from high school before he died.Sage was always to good for me but he loved me with all his heart and I loved him back.I heard someone yelling that they were losing me but I didn’t care I saw my family and thats all that mattered to me.I slowly start to feel myself coming back but I didn’t want to.I tried to fight it but I couldn’t and I was brought back.I didn’t know where I was but I knew I was safe.I could faintly still feel Sage but my baby girl was gone.

I spent a week in the hospital.They said it was because I kept unhooking my wires.I say they was just trying to get more money out of me I was feeling fine but Sabrina made me go back everytime I was close to the door.We all knew that me having these things were going to be the death of me.I lost weight and I wouldn’t go outside any more.At one point they had to put a tube so I would eat and drink.I had a problem and I knew it I just didn’t want to stop.

With my friends I slowly got better but I was still with drawn and didn’t talk much.I wanted to see Sage but I knew that wouldn’t happen til I was almost dead.I didn’t do it on purpose but it was like I didn’t have the will to live anymore.I kept getting better then I would end up on my death bed a few days later.It was crazy to think I know but I didn’t want to live without Sage but I had to.Who know that I wanted to die so bad but I pushed through it.Teresa kept things from me.I knew this from her giving me a look that us cops have to keep an eye out for when people are lying.”What are you hiding from me?”I asked her one day while she was taking care of me.”Nothing why do you think I’m hiding something,”She said to me while not looking at me.I knew that look and I was not pleased to see it on my best friend.”I’m a cop you can’t fool me,”I said.Just then my phone went off playing ironically Everybody’s Fool by Evanescence.

I mouth to Teresa ‘We’ll talk later.’”Hello,”I said.”Yes is this Isabella Rose?”He asked.”This is her who may I ask is calling?”I asked wondering who would call me.”This is Detective Reynolds.Can we meet somewhere and talk its about Sage’s case?”He Asked.”How about my house? I really can’t go anywhere I’m on strick orders from the doctor,”I said.”Yes I’ll see you soon,”Reynolds said and hung up.

I looked at Teresa and said,”Reynolds is coming over with news of Sage’s case.You need to go to work anyways.Sooooo leave.Maybe your sister should take up your job.I don’t like when people lie to me let alone my best friend.”I knew it was harsh but it had to be said.

Sabrina was sitting in her living room burning wooden crosses the size of the ones on necklaces, when Teresa called upset “You should have known it was coming.” She said gently but seriously. “I know but how do I tell her I see Sage..” Teresa said, “I’ll tell her.After all he’s all she thinks about.Have you seen Isobel with him...?” She asked partly grolwly and partly curious “No, just him...you can’t hurt her she’s injured enough.I don’t need to be telepathic to know your pissed,”she said that to me.”I should have expected it and sides like you said he’s all she thinks about.” Teresa said carefully “She isn’t the only one, you forget today is the day I lost... I have to go.” Sabrina said, then hang up and sobbed.

Sabrina cried for hours then threw her chair out a window that she decided will stay that way.She was so mad she wanted to text Is and just say FU but she didn’t.Instead she went to the shooting gallery and shot holes in a hunter board.Teresa wanted to tell Isabella the truth of her seeing Sage but she couldn’t bring herself to do it.It felt like her insides where being ripped out of her body and she was upset by Isabella getting angry at her hiding it.Teresa then decided to text Isabella she texted “ What you wish to know will hurt you and harm you so I wont say until I know you are well and ready you may hate me but I love you and that is why I cannot hurt you :( “ Then Teresa pressed send and put her phone down because she felt tears wanting to come out which wasn’t good because she had to comfort families in a hour.She knew that she wasn’t going to make it so she burst out crying.She didn’t stop untill 2 minutes before she had to get up.Her throat was in pain and so was her heart it ached.It felt like it had been crushed.She got up and dressed for work.She didn’t brush her hair or bother looking happy because she wasn’t she was now utterly miserable and in pain. Teresa made it to work barely.Her boss saw her misery and immediately was about to tell her to go home but she quickly told him “ I-I want to work not go home or have anyone feel bad for..me” She entered the graveyard and waited the first family to arrive.She tried to comfort them without showing her emotions.When it was over and she was about to go home she saw Sage’s ghost holding Isobel she wanted to throw something at him but all she did was begin to cry.She asked while crying “ W-what d-do y-y-ou want w-ith me?” Sage raised his arm and pointed at Isabella’s house and mouthed ‘Tell her you see me.’Teresa fell to the ground and cried she didn’t want to hurt Isabella but she didn’t want to feel this way anymore..

Teresa wanted Sage gone but also didn’t at the same time.She didn’t want to hurt her friend but she didn’t wanted to feel the pain of hiding something from her.Teresa got up and walked over to Isabella’s house.She knew she had to make this right.

Teresa knew she had to fix what she did wrong but she didn’t want to cause her friend any pain.She called Dr.Anderson over so if Isabella was in to much pain she could sedate her.Teresa knew that if she knocked she wasn’t going to get an answer so she grabbed her key and let herself in.She wanted nothing more then to get this done but it seems that Isabella isn’t there.Teresa begins to frantically look for Isabella but to no avail this greatly upsets her and then she decides to leave Isabella a note which reads “ Isabella if you wish to speak to me, visit the local graveyard so that I can explain, but please when you get there don’t say I’m mad...”

Then Teresa left to the local graveyard and waited.She saw Sage holding Isobel.She walked towards them and said “ I tried to explain to her but she wasn’t home.” Then Teresa’s eyes fell upon Isobel the small beautiful baby.This caused her to tear up badly She had to bury so many people but what made her the most sad was the children and babies. She looked at Isobel’s eyes and then she closed her eyes.

She felt a hand gently touch her head and she froze.She slowly turned around and saw her boss who then said “ You can see them I’m guessing” Teresa slowly nodded then heard her boss sigh “ It’s common for us grave keepers to see and speak to the dead but it’s even harder when we cannot tell the living.” Then her boss looked up at Sage and said “ Why do you give her pain by making her speak to your lover and not me.Can you not tell that she has suffered greatly? Since she had to do autopsy on you and your child.Haven’t you seen that my poor apprentice has had enough and cannot handle it anymore?If you wish to speak to Isabella then ask me to explain to Isabella what you wish to say not Teresa.” Sage looked slightly angered at my boss then looked at me.He saw the tears and the tiredness in my face and then he looked at my boss and nodded.All of a sudden he disappeared with his child. Teresa slowly got up and said to her boss “ thank you but I feel responsible for not telling Isabella.” Her boss replied “ I know and that’s why I’m letting you go home sleep and recover from your long week of work.” Teresa tried to smile but couldn’t manage one so she slowly walked home and then once she reached there she went to sleep.

Isabella came home and saw that there was a note from Teresa.She knew she had to make things right but it was just so hard right now.How can she just lie to me knowing that all I wanted to do is stop living and be with my family.It hurts I know it does but it was the truth.I’ll hear her out and see what she wants to do.Maybe we can end this stupid fight.I go to the grave yard and see she’s not there but her boss is.”Excuse me but is Teresa working today? I need to talk to her.”I said to the man.”Yes she went home early.But you must be Isabella she told me you was going to come down.Well she hoped,”said the old man.Who knew I would feel this weak going to a grave yard.Who knew I would have an episode right here where my family was buried.I felt myself falling but I never hit the ground.I think the old man caught me before I could hit my head.

The feeling of being safe and sound in Sage’s arms hit me like a wave.I could hear the old man saying something along the lines of you can’t have her.What does that mean? Who can’t have me? What about Sage and Isobel? I had so many questions to ask him.But I felt myself coming back.I just wanted to sleep.I open my eyes and see Teresa’s boss telling me not to go to sleep but I can’t help it I feel so tired.The last thing I said before the darkness took over me was one simple word.One simple thing and my world came crashing down around me.That word was.....Sage.

When I woke up I didn’t know where I was but white surrounded me...again.This is the 3rd time this has happened to me since Sage’s death.What a shame it would be if I didn’t make it.There was something in my throat making me breathe slow breaths.I didn’t like the IV in my arm so I pulled it out.Witch alerted the doctors that I was up and trying to get out of bed.Before I could get anything else out a hand stopped me.It was the old man.He was saying something but all I was focus on was getting out of there and into my own home.The doctors came rushing in trying to put the IV back in.They ended up having to strap my arms down and sticking it back in.They put me on a light drug.Not enough to make me sleep but enough where I can’t fight them.I hated this.I hated them. And most of all I hated the one person that brought me here.I hated every one with a passion.Couldn’t they see that I wanted to die?That I wanted to be with my family? Of coarse they don’t I haven’t tried to kill myself yet.They think I wanted to live.What fools.I wanted to be with Sage and Isobel.But I can’t because people keep bringing me back.

I don’t know whats making me think this way but the only thing I was sure of is that I wanted my family now then ever.And knowing the twins they would have called in Sage’s family as backup.I haven’t talked to them since I had to tell them that Sage was gone.But it doesn’t work that way.The world was against me and I knew it.It all SUCKED.

Sabrina got a call from Teresa’s boss about Isabella in the hospital again and trying to escape again.Sabrina was so pissed she didn’t care less.She wanted to tell Isabella her thoughts if it killed them both or not. Sabrina grabbed her coat then threw it on the ground and headed to hospital. Unfortunately a unlucky thief tried to rob her and she broke his neck and threw him into a alley like trash.No doubt she would end up being questioned or sent to jail if she did it with her hands but since she did it with her “hands” or mind hands they wouldn’t have known.

When Sabrina got to the hospital Isabella wasn’t in her room.This made Sabrina mad but a doctor told her they were running tests and that when I came back I would be out of it.When I woke up I saw Sabrina great thing to wake up to in the morning right? No not really not when shes this mad.The first thing out of her mouth was”What the hell are you thinking???? You could have died.” I wasn’t in the mood for her crap anymore.I just wanted to be alone.”Go away please,”I said not looking at her.”No you need to tell me what happened between you and my sister and why your sitting here in the hospital after going to the grave yard,”She said all at once.”I don’t know go ask your sister what she was hiding from me ask her and her boss what the heck was at the grave yard YOU go ask I’m done.I’m giving up.If I die tomorrow great.I DON’T CARE ANYMORE,” I said not looking at her.I didn’t want to put up with her crap so I called my doctor to come get her because she was upsetting me.

Sabrina didn’t like this Isabella she wanted the old one back.Even the sad one after Sage’s death on would be better then this Isabella.She didn’t know what to do but got talk to her sister and Dr.Anderson about what would be best for her.Isabella had Aashini with her for in case she gets so bad or have another episode that they can tell.But what they couldn’t guess is that I wouldn’t want Aashini there with me.I didn’t want anyone there.I didn’t even want the doctors there. Sabrina sat in her car cursing in spanish but then an idea popped into her head she drove to Teresa’s home and tried to hide her anger as she knocked on the door. Teresa answered after the third knock “Sabrina?” She asked when she opened the door, “I have a idea.” Sabrina said, Teresa let Sabrina in and Sabrina almost went back to the hospital to hold Isabella out a window till her arm hurt, the house was a wreck. Fast food cartons and tissues everywhere, Teresa was definitely thinner and looked weaker.

Sabrina’s anger grew but she tried to keep it under control, she half way didn’t want to do the idea but instead give Isabella her wish and kill her. “What if we reincarnated Sage and Isobel into clay bodies?” I asked Teresa, she looked at me weird she knew I studied and did witchcraft but she had no idea how far till now. Before Teresa could speak Sabrina went on “They will feel and act human, I know someone who can make the clay bodies but you’ll need their hearts, and no you won’t disturb their spirits or be robbing their grave.” Sabrina said, Teresa walked over to her trash covered couch cleared a spot and sat down to think. Sabrina barely cared if her plan worked cause Isabella was being a total b****. Sabrina still mad and wanting to prove to Isabella that she could still hear her thoughts and talk to her through her mind telepathically said, “You are being a totally worthless b**** and if this plan I’m trying to help you doesn’t work then for your sake I’m erasing Sage and Isobel from your memory and for Teresa’s sake and mine memory of you and just so you won’t be lost but will be alone memory of me and her will be erased from your memory along with Aashini.” She telepathically said very angirily.

Teresa looked at the floor then said after hearing Sabrina’s plan “ don’t be angry at Isabella it’s.... not her fault I should of told her earlier that I saw their ghosts at his funeral and at the hospital when she lost Isobel... that plan might work but I would have to go back to.. that graveyard again.... which I badly don’t want to do.I will go get the hearts but you must keep Isabella from hurting herself no matter how angry you are at her so please don’t make her worse than what she is now” Teresa got up went to her phone and called a maid one whom she had to talk to about her husband’s passing the maid immediately said she would it for free as repayment for the well done funeral. After that Teresa grabbed her coat and put it on and headed to the graveyard when she slowly approached Isobel and Sage’s grave she found the jar which they place hearts in and gently grabbed it then headed to the hospital.

When Teresa arrived at the hospital Isabella was being sedated again.Who knew so many people was fighting her.Trying to get her to calm down.Man Isabella could hit and wasn’t surprised in the least. Teresa rushed over and asked the doctors and nurses to leave the room she sat in a chair not too far away from Isabella then said “ Is I need to tell you something that i’ve been afraid to tell you.... i’ve been seeing Isobel’s and Sage’s ghost they told me to tell you but when I was going to you weren’t home and then I got afraid to tell you but now I am and i’m sorry I didn’t tell you before so please calm down and Sabrina knows a way to bring Isobel and Sage back from the dead but I suggest not getting to overwhelmed especially if it don’t.... work”

Isabella didn’t hear the whole thing all she heard was that her family would be back together.Isabella looked at Teresa and for the first time cried and didn’t stop.She just kept going.The doctors had to give her something to calm down and sleep.The Next morning Isabella woke up to Sabrina talking to someone or she thought.When she opened her eyes no one was there.

Sabrina and Toxin began to arrange the clay bodies and heart in the correct order as well as placing the other objects and beginning the chant. Sabrina could sense Sage and Isobel but couldn’t see them, the clay bodies began to shift and reform into Sage and Isobels appearance in the end they were lying there. Sabrina walked over and checked their pulses both alive, Sabrina called Teresa’s boss and asked him to get Isabella out of the hospital and to Sabrina’s house ASAP.

Teresa was at home feeling a bit better for telling Isabella the truth her boss had arrived at her home to make sure she was okay then her bosses cell began to ring he answered it then smiled a bit the look he gave told Teresa that it was good news in fact it told her that it was very good news so when he was done on the phone she asked “ What is it?” he then replied “ we have to go get Isabella out of the hospital Toxin and Sabrina got Isobel and Sage revived” Teresa smiled then got up and said “ Okay, ready to go?” He then replied “ yes” As soon as Teresa got in her car she headed to the hospital then checked out Isabella and headed for Sabrina’s house but Teresa decided to stay outside since she knew how angry Sage would be since it took her so long to explain to Isabella. Teresa then decided to go back to the graveyard and do her job until she heard the news.

Isabella was ready to see her family again.But she knew there was a chance that it could be over before she could even have a chance with them.