Vampire Goddess

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Prologue

The hunger was always there. i hated it. I couldn't entirely make it go away, no matter how much I ate, or drank. Now, I was told I had to save the world! Well, my world. "The Creature world" Really, my mind kind. What you would call Monsters. Werewolves, vampires, ghost, zombies, mermaids, things like that. Our word i should. I had to save it, but I wanted to destroy so badly so I could eat and drink. i was hungry, so hungry. I couldn't hang on anymore.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

bri-br said...
Nov. 5 at 4:28 pm:
the first sentence got me hooked

ShyKarma said...
love the story could you write more chapters  

KristySparklezThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:24 pm :
Of course!!!! not a problem!! As soon as I am able, I will!!!!

ShyKarma replied...
Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:40 pm :
awsome     

shy.. said...
you should write more i want to know what will happen next :)

Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:19 pm :
I will definitey write more!!! as soon i possible can(: Thank you!!! just keep an eye out for more!!!

emilybwrites said...
great job i loved it! could you check out my peom "Forgotten Domain" and comment/rate! it would mean a lot!!!

JonesychicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 3:18 pm :
sure thing! ill get right on it!

spiritofdeath said...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 3:24 pm:
I really enjoyed it! I never been such a fan of vampire novels, but now I think I'm changed! :) Keep it up!

Jun. 3, 2012 at 2:13 am :
I'm glad to hear that! I'll be working on it more!

littlemisssarbear said...
Jul. 11, 2011 at 5:24 am:
I like your instinctive and imaginative work :D it had an atmosphere about it that keeps readers wanting more and more until they split into two :) keep going...I'll be keeping tabs on your work ahaa :D

Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:57 pm :
Thank you so much! And I will definitey be wrting more as soon i get more inspiration(:

Angelnight16 said...
Jun. 23, 2011 at 3:06 pm:
i've only read the first chapter so far, and i think its sweet. only i think you might want to vary your word choice, and add a few more descriptions. but other than that keep up the good work!!

Jul. 2, 2011 at 9:36 pm :
thanks!!! i really appreciate it!!! ill be posting more as soon as i can!!!