New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Thriller/Mystery > Gracie's Locket

Gracie's Locket

spiritofdeath
Gracie's Locket
Summary: Amy Michaels lives with her little sister Gracie, her mother Krysti, older brother Travis, and step-father Eric. They just moved to a small town outside of Westchester, New York. While trying to cope with shaing a room with her little sister, Amy has to deal with Eric and not having her real father anymore. After moving in, the house is more like a home to Amy and she actually enjoys staying there. Things at home begin to change after Gracie's eleventh birthday when she got a locket from Eric as her present. She wore it everyday, but the wierd thing is, the locket would change colors depedning on her mood. No one knew why, so they just dropped it, but Amy wanted to know why. After searching and searching, she found the secret that could end Gracie's life and her own life.

daniellehomrich said...
Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:33 am:
Great story i loved it!

JonesychicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 5, 2011 at 12:14 am:
is relly good keep it up

dragonbee said...
Jun. 26, 2011 at 10:29 pm:
amazing it abosuletly blew my mind

DanielorDan said...
Jun. 25, 2011 at 10:59 pm:
Love it! Amazing detail! You are a great writter. Is this the whole story though? Oh well, I still like the style of writing, kept me at the edge of my chair...

spiritofdeathThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 25, 2011 at 11:10 pm :
Im not done just got sidetracked. Thanks! I will continue no doubt in that