In Between

Author's note: This is one of my first novels I have written. I really enjoyed writing it and am looking forward...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: This is one of my first novels I have written. I really enjoyed writing it and am looking forward to writing more novels in the future.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23

Michelle

Colors blend with one another as they swirl around me. First, there is a mix of red and blue. Then, purple. Then there is a flash of yellow, which dimmed to a burned orange.
I am flying, soaring, up and up. The ground below me is growing farther and farther away. But I am not afraid.
I am free.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23

Nikiblue said...
I only read the first four chapters, but I feel like this story has a lot of potential, and I liked it so far. Although as PJD17 said, it could use a bit more description, just so the reader can really visualize everything clearly. Otherwise, keep up the good work (:

.Izzy.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:16 am :
Thanks! I hope you enjoy the rest of it

PJD17 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i have read the first eight chapters so far, and i will try to read more if i get the chance, but let me tell you what i think so far   the storty starts off well  the first couple of lines really draw the reader in  the prologue is interesting and certainly made me want to continue reading, but i did have a little bit of a problem with how it was written  i thought that the prologue came off as a little choppy  im afraid i cant really come up with a specific exampl... (more »)

Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:16 am :
Thanks for the feedback, it was really helpful. I'll try to get around to editing it but right now I am busy working on another novel

lucybrown97 said...

Wow, this is amazing!  I normally don’t like stories like this, but I just had to keep reading, I was so excited to figure out more about the characters.  The emotion was so strong in some places that I felt like I was about to cry, especially in the Prologue when Hope kills her brother, and Chapter 12 when Michelle visits her parents and Sam.  The plot is really good too; it kept me guessing- I was sure that Luke was the murderer for a while, and then Chapter 17 made me ... (more »)

Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:14 am :
I'm glad you liked it! I spent a really long time writing this and I am happy how it turned out