Vision Clenches

Author's note: Kairi's dream, is actually a dream I had! But, I haven't met the guy yet...
Author's note: Kairi's dream, is actually a dream I had! But, I haven't met the guy yet...  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »

Chapter 3

Kairi lept off the bus and watched the crowd of kids crowd into the Middle School and into the High School. So many different types of kids and cliques. She looked up at the Sun, squinted her eyes, and was determend that she was going to find out what was going on.
Patrick tapped his fingers on his desk and waited for the minute that the School would be evacuated, and brought to the Gym. If Kairi was one of his kind, the evacution would be this week.
He entered the middle school casually with his shoulders back. Hands in his pocket, he walked with confidence into the office and observed his surroundings. The secretary was busy with her typing on the computer, probably taking attendance. He glanced at the clock on the wall, it read 8:40. He waited until the secretary noticed him.
“May I help you?” She inquired as she glanced up from her computer screen, in a sweet voice.
“Yes” He said as he took out the Gun from his pocket, put it to his head and ran out of the office.
“STUDENTS, PLEASE EVACUATE TO THE GYM. I REPEAT, EVACUATE TO THE GYM.” The intercom blared. Kairi stood up from her seat, and began to feel odd. Some students were a bit nervous, but others thought it was just a drill, and lined up at the classroom door. Kairi followed them and got into line.

“No way.” Patrick said out loud to himself, as he was in line. He knew it wasn’t a conquencidence.
Kairi sat down on the cold gym floor, and knew what she had to do. She had seen this all before. She stood up and looked around, and ran out of the gym, slamming the door to the wall. Looking around, her breathing stopped. There he was, Joe Todge. Black hair, blue eyes, running down the hall. He grabbed her, and put the gun to her head.
“I’m not going to-” His deep voice whispered into her ear.
“Save it Joe, I know who you are.” She interrupted.
“W-what? I finally found the right girl.” He smiled, even though she couldn’t see it, his hand was over her eyes.