Home > Novel (Fiction) > Thriller/Mystery > Mysterious Love

Mysterious Love

-Missy-
Mysterious Love
Summary: As Ash goes through many different challenges he thought he would never see himself going through, seems like it might be the last things he will ever do. He loses his lover, his brother, and he may just end up losing his life. He meets a new girl named Thorn, but can he trust her? In the book Mysterious Love, it will keep you on edge.

AlexEvansTM said...
Jun. 7, 2012 at 7:13 pm:
Right when I started reading this book, I noticed you used words like there and that, instead of using those words, describe it!

BrielleM said...
Mar. 14, 2011 at 7:27 pm:

This was interesting. It's a good idea, though I don't usually read stories so...dark, I guess.

The wording was very awkward at some parts and I agree, just polish it some and you could have a great story!

Megan.J.B said...
Feb. 23, 2011 at 9:47 pm:

I liked the idea of the story because it was really morbid and there was a great point of view change in there too. That is hard to master and I think you did it well here.

One thing that I didn't like is that at times you wording was just extremeley awkward and you used words in an incorrect context. For me, that is a HUGE pet peeve. I would say even if you went through and fixed wording. Usually I don't make too many comments about wording but in this case their are some really ... (more »)

alex9426 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 3, 2011 at 9:52 am:
I hope you'll add more! I really liked it and want to know how it continues!