Life In Death | Teen Ink

Life In Death

By Aerolin PLATINUM, Raleigh, North Carolina
Aerolin PLATINUM, Raleigh, North Carolina

"Fear is only in the mind"

Summary:

"I should’ve figured it would end like this, so why does it still hurt? And those eyes, they were staring at me! White and wide. I was trembling, gasping, crying for death, but Death had a better place to be.

Too many people waltz every day, waltz with the devil.
This ominous night had stars watching my torture, the slight moon was laughing at me, and the clouds tried to be a heavenly mother and cover their eyes. The wind whispered hate in my blue ears.
But there was another kind of darkness, it came from my own eyes, and that’s when light faded."

Aerolin C.

Life In Death

on Oct. 25 2023 at 2:55 pm
kendal_kelly BRONZE, Austin, Texas

It doesn't matter who you are it only matters what you do -sam winchester

Omg this is so good!!!

on Jun. 13 2013 at 1:07 pm
McDevitt BRONZE, Greentown, Pennsylvania
Great story overall, but needs some work on details. I felt that it was an interesting read. I am looking forward to seeing your writtings. I think this is one of a kind story. At the end of the story i thought there would be more. I said to myself mabey i should look for more of this authors stories.

on Sep. 4 2012 at 5:01 pm
Hai_im_awkward BRONZE, Three Rivers, Michigan

With every wasted day, comes a wasted chance. - Annoynmous(JK, I don't know who said it)

I thought that this was a well thought out story plot. It could have been made more clear and had more things. When she died, I had to re read it several times. Personally, as a book reader, I don't think it should be unclear when I character "dies". But, I really really liked this book and I think you should keep writing more with the same sorta dark kinda theme.

jakeward said...
on May. 6 2012 at 8:07 pm
I'd be very interested to read this, but i am looking for someone to help me out. When i go to click "Next" to get to the first chapter it brings me back to the cover page and will not let me read it. This happens with every book i try to read. Can someone help me?

on Apr. 13 2012 at 10:36 pm

"Fear is only in the mind"

wow, yes you've basically got it! it makes me so happy that you took time to think about the story, not many do. thank you!

justhere said...
on Nov. 16 2011 at 4:05 pm
good idea for a story. the ending was my favorite part. the feeling i got from the characters was that: Lucifer tried to stop loving her becuase he didnt want to take her life in the end, but he couldnt stop himself from loving her. the feeling i got from the protagonist was that she is really naive and doesnt know what he goes through. thats just my opinion about the characters, though. that may not even be the case. ;) i think this is really short for a book, but a great short story. :) good job. i really liked your idea.

Sweetu BRONZE said...
on Oct. 2 2011 at 12:02 am
Sweetu BRONZE, Chennai, Other

Live life to the fullest :)

It was a nice story.I loved your decrption abt sky,moon and other natural elements in this story. Pursue writing more :)

on Jul. 11 2011 at 11:41 am

"Fear is only in the mind"

thank you so much i really enjoy the constructive critizism :) and i'm glad you liked it!

on May. 11 2011 at 6:36 pm
flyinggemini GOLD, Wayne, Pennsylvania
this is very good.  work on the grammar, and try to keep your narrative less stilted.  overall, you have an amazing love story here!  i loved it :)

on Apr. 6 2011 at 3:31 pm

"Fear is only in the mind"

Thanks so much!

on Apr. 6 2011 at 9:34 am
Mermaidmissy SILVER, Las Vegas, Nevada
OMG! I really love your storys so much. It really moved me in a lot of ways. Keep up the good work and I hope you write some more storys soon. :)

on Mar. 16 2011 at 2:56 pm

"Fear is only in the mind"

thank you for your advice it's greatly apreciated!

on Mar. 15 2011 at 9:37 pm
soletmar BRONZE, Dobbs Ferry, New York

"If you wanna be a dancer dance/ In you wanna be a miner mine/ If you wanna dress like somebody else/ Fine fine fine/ Cause what the hell is wrong with expressing yourself/ And trying to be free?"
Draco: "You know they don't have dances at pigfarts."

When I started this, I had no idea what was going to happen. I thought it was about a transvestite at first, but obviously i was completely off!! i like the concept, but it would be interesting if you incorporated the idea of a walze a little more. it could make more a beautiful scene(:

on Mar. 15 2011 at 4:11 pm

"Fear is only in the mind"

thanks and I'm not really sure what you mean, I'd love it if you elaberated. ;)

on Mar. 15 2011 at 4:10 pm

"Fear is only in the mind"

thank you! :)

yo123 said...
on Mar. 15 2011 at 9:26 am

it has really good details but it was like two storys at a time

kzimblis said...
on Mar. 15 2011 at 9:18 am
I loved it, it was amazing, destriptive, and neat at the same time

on Jan. 30 2011 at 12:23 am
Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

Would you mind checking out my novel SuperNOVA?

We Triangle authors need to support each other!

on Jan. 17 2011 at 8:45 pm

"Fear is only in the mind"

yayyss luf u toooooooo!

on Jan. 16 2011 at 5:53 pm
Amsterdamsel DIAMOND, Henderson , Nevada
YEAYYY(: i love this and youuu