Haunted House Killing | Teen Ink

Haunted House Killing

By kailynn.buday, East Palestine, Ohio
kailynn.buday, East Palestine, Ohio

It was the night before Halloween and Gage invited his friends to come over to go swimming. He has a heated indoor swimming pool and hot tub. Harley, Jeremy, Zane, Stella, and Tyler are all the people in his friend group. Harley is a tall 17 year old girl who has brown hair and Green eyes. Jeremy is a somewhat tall 17 year old boy, he has dark blonde hair and blue eyes. Zane is 19, he has sandy-blonde hair with brown eyes. Stella is a 18 year old girl who is not up for new things or adventures. Tyler is 17, he's in between tall and short. He has light brown hair and blue eyes. Gage is 18 and he is always ready for new adventures and whatever comes his way.
       Everyone arrived at Gage’s house and started swimming. He turned on the radio so they could have something to listen to other than each others conversations. We all pretty much tuned out the radio until one of the advertisements caught Gage and Zane’s attention.
     “Have you ever been to a haunted house that uses real blood and actual props? Come to this one night event. It only happens once a year and you don’t wanna miss it. Tickets are $5 at the door”.
“We should go!,” Gage yells overtop of the music.
“I’m down,” Zane Jeremy, Tyler, and Harley say.
           “Have fun, I don’t do scary stuff and you guys know this,” Stella says.
“Come on Stell, you have to come. It’s going to be so much fun,” Gage says, trying to convince her to go.
“Fine, but just know if I get scared I will leave. Oh and you have to pay for me,” Stella answers with a smirk.
“Guys go home and get ready, we can meet back here at at 6, and I’ll drive us,” Gage says and walks them to the door. He goes inside to get ready and goes downstairs to wait for his friends. “Finally it’s six and they should be here any minute,” Gage thought. He was really excited, ever since he was little he has always enjoyed haunted houses and scary things. Especially during Halloween. His friends arrived and they all got into his truck.
        They arrived at the haunted house and there's a long line halfway around the next block. As they start getting out of the truck they see that it was set up with big blow up figures, glow in the dark hanging figures, and a lot of other decorations. They got to the back of the line and waited for their turn to go in. It was finally their turn to get their tickets. The guy standing in the box where they gave out tickets looked like he was eating something nasty. He looked like he was a 50 year old rapist, he had what looked like blood, in his long beard and mustache. We got our tickets and were allowed to enter through the gate. People from a popular radio station in our city was here, recording and live streaming the event. They were playing popular music. After waiting for what felt like an hour, it was finally their turn to go in. Stella sighed and made everyone walk in front of her, which was a big mistake.
  We walked through this barn typed tunnel thing which was filled with saws, fake guns, and fake knifes on the wall. There was a red light, we walked through it and entered the first room which was classroom theme. Desks were lined up in five rows, blood was all over the ground and mostly on desks, cobwebs are hanging off the ceiling and chalkboard. Everyone started walking and Stella stayed as far back as she could. That's when this girl dressed up in a clown costume came and grabbed Stella.
The clown girl had blonde hair, white face paint with a doll typed face painted on as well, she had on a polka-dotted skirt, with a white shirt. It was kind of not white anymore from all the “fake” blood on her shirt. She took Stella up in the front of the classroom and grabbed a crowbar and beat Stella with it till she was laying on the ground dead. Gage, Tyler, Jeremy, Zane, and Harley all ran into the next room, which was a dentist themed room. There was a long table with what looked like an actual person was strapped onto this table chair thing. The “dentist” guy was using a saw to cut into a person.
   Blood was going everywhere and the guy was staring at Hailey and he was smirking. She freaked out and ran into the next room. Everyone else followed after her. The next location was this room that was spinning. You have to walk over a bridge, it was pitch black other than the little white blinking lights. Out of nowhere two clowns came out from underneath a bridge. They took Tyler and Harley into this next room, through the tunnel. Zane and Jeremy ran out of the building the house was in, and when they got out it was this huge gated in area. They tried to get out over the fence before anything else could happen. Four clowns came out of the back of the building with chainsaws and ran towards the two boys.
Jeremy and Zane ran to the gate and walked inside and told the radio station people to call the police and put it on the internet so people knew not to come anymore. The two boys run out and to Gage’s truck and Gage was sitting in the passenger seat. There was blood all over the window and his head was missing. We  called the cops, they brought a “Swat” team and three FBI agents to this scene. They started investigating and trying to figure out what happened and why the night turned out to be how it did. Well, the people who killed everyone, were killers and they escaped from a mental institute. The clown girl that killed Stella was a killer that killed a bunch of children and the owners of a orphanage. The guy from the ticket booth was a part of a mass murder that happened a few years ago and he killed five people. Lastly the four clowns made a  “Halloween Massacre”, in which 55 people were killed and 130 were injured. Lets just say we don’t ever plan on doing something like this again.