The Outsiders

Author's note: When I was small, my house and the forest really freaked me out. I was lonely in the dark and...  Show full author's note »
Author's note:

When I was small, my house and the forest really freaked me out. I was lonely in the dark and felt a presents which was not comforting at all and I thought it was a ghost there and I continued to think that untill the 3rd grade. I based it off of that, fear and madness. This is my very first book and I really hope you like it. Look out for more books of mine in the future.

« Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 Next »

So many question

June 7, 1988, Noon,
My friend, Sky, is dead. When I woke up, he looked like a hollow casing.Gah, this is no time to sulk about the past. I did all I could throughout that time and still couldn’t save him. I’m at the burial site to see if she rose up or not, and it looks the same, like it has not been touched since the burial. That must mean she got a compliance with her, or she works fast. I need to be even more careful than I was before.

June 7, 1988, 6:30 p.m.,
May was not in the coffin as I suspected. That proves that she has risen up and now part of the dead. Now, I need to know what she is after, where is she hiding, what she is, and is she in a group and if so, how large is it? So many questions so little answers.