The Outsiders

Author's note: When I was small, my house and the forest really freaked me out. I was lonely in the dark and...  Show full author's note »
Author's note:

When I was small, my house and the forest really freaked me out. I was lonely in the dark and felt a presents which was not comforting at all and I thought it was a ghost there and I continued to think that untill the 3rd grade. I based it off of that, fear and madness. This is my very first book and I really hope you like it. Look out for more books of mine in the future.

« Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

The Darkening

April 14, 1988, Noon,
May Rivers has died. There’s something wrong now 10 people killed and now this. I was asked to go to the funeral today, but I don’t know, I didn’t know much about her to begin with, so it doesn’t feel right to go to a complete stranger’s funeral. The doctor, Dr. Robert Quill, is trying to figure out a cause of death for all 11 deaths, and the clinic had no luck. What’s going on here? For all I know… This isn’t your average village.

April 15, 1988, Midday,
What I feared the most has came true. There’s a weird old lady with her saggy lips spitting out that there’s an evil spirit around this village and we made it angry. We must put make a sacrifice annually to calm it down and pray toward it. Ooo, now we have to go to the spirit lady and get out our spirit animals! The worst thing is that some people actually believe that. These people are idiots, unlocking their doors at night, believing in this crap, celebrating weird festivals (I think one of the festivals celebrates sticks. I’m not joking, they actually celebrate that), and etc. I’m sick and tired of this now. I can see why May wanted to leave so much that she has attempted to leave this place dead or alive. Looks like we have more in common than I thought.

April 31, 1988, Midnight,
May’s dead, right? If so, the why are there eyes still watching me. Is there someone else watching me? No, I doesn’t feel like it at least. Maybe I’m just being paranoid about all of this, yeah, yeah maybe I am. I need sleep and fast. Nathan might be right about the whole “sleep is what keeps you sane” ordeal. Gah, he can such a pain sometimes.