The Outsiders

Author's note: When I was small, my house and the forest really freaked me out. I was lonely in the dark and...  Show full author's note »
Author's note:

When I was small, my house and the forest really freaked me out. I was lonely in the dark and felt a presents which was not comforting at all and I thought it was a ghost there and I continued to think that untill the 3rd grade. I based it off of that, fear and madness. This is my very first book and I really hope you like it. Look out for more books of mine in the future.

« Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

The one who preys

April 2, 1988, 6:30 p.m.
Hmmm, looks like this will be a regular thing, huh. Well, today nothing to write about. Ugh, she’s still at it again, stalking my movements like a lion to its prey. Ohh yeah, I found out her name, the one that stalks me, her name is May Rivers. I got to admit, I like that name, I don’t like her stalking me. She usually dresses up wherever she goes, which is strange in the village where you only wear ordinary clothes. I thought what she wore was cute, but hey, I’m not an expert in clothes, so what do I know. I talked to her before and it’s clear to me that she likes me because of obvious signs, but I try to act like I don’t see it. I wonder when she will confess your feelings, so I don’t have to lead her on and we both can move on. Sorry, but I don’t like how she likes me but knows nothing.
Also, there’s been a strange number of deaths lately. It’s not your usual number of deaths, I can tell you that much because there’s been ten people dead on the same month. Some of them happened while I was still in Dallas. It appears that an infection is spreading around here in the village. I need to be careful outside and steer clear around vectors as much as possible.

April 10, 1988, 7:30 a.m.,
It appears that May has gotten anemia, and she’s stays in bed until she feels better, which is good for me because I can stop having beady eyes watching over me while I sleep. Speaking of sleep, I should sleep well tonight.