On the Run

KylieProcopio
On the Run
Summary:

A princess defies the expectations of her mother and goes out when she is not supposed to. Later on this night she gets kidnapped. She manages to escape, and a horrible accident occurs. as she is learning to live with the guilt as a sort of outcast she meets this guy Jalen, who slowly teaches her a valuable lesson as she tries to figure out who was setting he rup during all these nasty occurings

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

devils_advocateThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 3 at 11:59 am
Hi! I'm the person who wanted to help you with your story in the forums section of TeenInk. You can check my stories to see who I am in regards to writing (I've been published in the print magazine and have a lot of Editor's Choices), and I just wanted to say that you're off to a good start. Maybe you could elaborate on "It was a dark and stormy night", and start a new line for each dialogue. Like: "Because they are trying to call a war between kingdoms, and if they don't have an alliance with ... (more »)

KylieProcopio replied...
May 5 at 9:41 am
thanks that was helpful. i will definitely look into that