Drifting soul | Teen Ink

Drifting soul

“Common Savannah we are going to be late for school!” She yelled at her, while running out of her house and into the bright yellow bus.

“Hi Mary.” The bus lady who was also named Mary said to her.

Mary then went row by row to find a place for her and her friend to sit. When she finally found a spot she sat and the bus lady closed the door of the bus.

“Wait no! Savannah isn't on the bus yet. Why would you close the door without her even on the bus?” Marry screamed and the bus lady who was in complete otter shock.

Who could she be talking about? There is no one outside and there is no-one that I take to school named Savannah that I take to school. Who could she be talking about? Is she feeling okay? Maybe shes tired. Yea Maybe that’s it. The bus lady, Mary thought to herself.

“Marry there is no one outside. There is also no one that I take to school on the bus that is named Savannah. Are you okay sweets? Are you feeling good?” She says to little Mary with a concerned face.

“Yes; I am fine. Are you Okay because you have eyes and cant see that there is a girl, my friend, outside of the bus waiting to come in! Now will you let her in or shall I?” Mary said to the bus lady in a very formal tone of voice.

What is wrong with this little girl? What is up with her voice? How in the world did her tone change to one that was not her. I know this little girl since her first day of elementary school, that is not her. Maybe they are teaching these kids these days better since when I was younger. Yea; that’s it. They are teaching her better words, a different tone of voice that’s more mature so that when she is older she can be prepared in life. Wow, things have changed from when I was younger.

“Ugg!” Mary let out a furious grown, she was now angry. She went to the leaver that was on the bus lady’s right and opened the door herself.

“No problem, Savannah” She said to her as Savannah walked into the bus and went to the spot where Mary was sitting at.

After giving the bus lady a dirty look she went of and sat net to the window. Her friend sat on her left. Giggles, Laughter, and Joy erupted from the spot that the girls where sitting at. All the other little children on the bus where starting at Mary with the most confused expressions on their little faces.

The bus lady shook her head and closed the door to start driving. A few minutes passed and the bus stopped. A blond little boy with light green eyes came onto the bus and started to look for an empty seat. He found one next to his girl who was laughing by herself.

Why is he laughing by herself? The little boy thought to himself. So he kept on walking the narrow hallway that the bus had to try and find an empty seat to sit in. He found none. So he went back into the girl who now had her hand on her ear as if someone is telling her a secret. The little boy sat onto the seat that marry and her “Friend,” was sitting in.

“Hey! You are sitting on my friend!” Mary yelled at the little boy. Just like the other children on the bus he was also confused.

“There is on one there?” The boy said in a duh tone of voice.

“My friend, Savannah, is sitting there. Can you not see clearly? Now move before you crush her!”

“No, there is no other seat empty. What are you going to do about it?!” He asked her.

Dislocate his shoulder. Come on Mary do it. He asked you “What are you going to do about it?”  So do it show him who’s boss. Savannah told her inside of her head.

“No, I-I can’t do that.” Mary said.

Look if you don’t do it, I will do it for you and you know I can be really mean. I am also telling to do in not asking you. You know I can come out and play for ever, if I really wanted to and you could stay in that dark place with my friends. Do you want that? No? So do it! Now or else.

Shaking Mary looked at the boy. “Run fast. I am so sorry.” She said to the boy crying.

“What?” He replied.

“Never mind.” Marry said to the boy smirking.

“Want to hear at little secret. Come closer so that I could tell you. I don’t bit, often.” The little boy clearly confused and afraid hesitantly shook his head.

“Good thing I didn’t ask. I told you.” Marry said while smirking and yanked him to her so that she could whisper into his ear.

“Please let me go. I’ll move I promise.” The little boy said while wildly shaking trying to get out of her grip.

“To late know. You made my friend Savannah very, very angry and now you have to pay. So what can we do? Oh, I know! You should’ve listen to Marry and run, while you had the chance. Too late now.” Mary said with an evil looking smile.

Mary grabbed his arm and pushed it back to dislocate it. “Pop” when marry heard the sound of the bone popping she started screaming. She screamed so loud that the wailing’s of the little buy were now over shadowed by hers. She looked like she was more in pain then the little boy.

“Bang!” she falls on the other side on the little boy banging her head onto the floor and screaming for help. The bus lady stops the bus and runs to the middle of the bus where the little boy and Mary are.

“What happened” she yells but all the little boy does is wail in pain. She looks at Mary was taken back by the sight of her. She trying to tare open her stomach.

“Stop marry! Stop!” The bus lady takes Mary’s hands away in order to stop her.
“Its not Mary anymore.” Mary said with a smirk and then she passed out.

“Hey Blake.” I said to my best friend. Today is our seven year anniversary of being best friends. I wonder what he got me? Maybe Diamonds or even better a beautiful diamond necklace, that would look so good on me with my tan completion and all but not on you Mary.

“Hey, Happy Anniversary.” Blake replied to me.

I’m so glad he remembered.  He’s like one one true friend ever since that one day on the bus, that I for some reason I don’t remember about. That is so weird but what ever nothing is going to ruin this amazing day for me, not even the fact that I do not remember half of my life.

“You remembered! Here I have something for you. I know we agreed no gifts but I wouldn't help myself. If you don’t accept it then accept it as an early Christmas present.” I said while walking with him the very busy halls of high school. The halls were even more catastrophic then usual because of the Halloween ball that was today in the night.

“Of course I remembered, your my best friend. Also I kind of bought you something too.”

With that he pulled out a sliver necklace that had the letters B for Blake and M for Mary on it. Its beautiful, it was simple put beautiful, its me. Yes; its every simple. I turned around and picked up my hair so that it is easier for him to put around my neck. When he finished putting it around my neck, I looked down at it. Happy, I feel more than happy. I feel like I might love him but as more then friends. But I cant, I know for a fact that he doesn't she me in that way. He only sees me as a friend and I most likely don't even like him like that. I’m just hungry that’s why my stomach is hurting and I am just hot because of it. Yea; That seems like a pretty good answer for it. Who are you kidding? You love him. All your dreams are about him. He is always on your mind. I just have to. I spoke in my head.

I quickly turned around and placed my hands around his neck bringing him closer into me. With that I placed a quick but passionate kiss onto his lips. I hope that he understands what I meant by that kiss. What my intentions are. Hopefully that didn't freak him out. When I pulled back to see his eyes, they were closed. It looked like he was frozen there for a good minute. I literally want to die. What is wrong with me.

“Blake, I’m sorry. Speak to me.” I told him with a concerned tome of voice.

God, I am such a screw up. Our friendship, I could ruin our friendship with my idiotic ideas. He finally opened his eyes. Our faces just inches apart.

“Don’t ever apologize to me. You don’t know how much I really wanted to do that but stopped myself because of our friendship. So don’t ever apologize. Okay?” He said while shocked into my shocked eyes.

He he just say what I think he just said? Yes, yes he did. Oh My Gold, What is happening? I never knew he wanted to kiss me too. I thought it was just me. Not that he would ever consider that I would be an option for him. I am literally over the moon. My hands slivered off his body and onto my book bag to get his present. It was perfectly wrapped, not to brag or anything.

“Here this is for you. Hope you like it.” I replied and gave him his gift.

He quickly unwrapped it and threw the wrapping paper onto the floor. A light laugh escaped his mouth as he read the cover. It was a picture of him and me as children in the hospital after that shovel incident. I still have the scar on my left arm and he still has his on his right upper eyebrow. Its mostly gone now but I can still notice it. It was a good day overall, I met my best friend on that day.

He stopped and looked at me after he was done scanning the photo album I gave him. His hand went up to my face and just held it while looking deep into my eyes. At this moment I now knew that I was in Love with Blake. Blake’s face was now inches from mine. This every close proximity to him sent shivers down my back that I have never felt before. What is he doing to me. His eyes were now on my lips like if he were going to kiss me. He leaned in just so that I knew that he was indeed going to kiss me. There was no doubt in my mind that he was not going to do it. I closed my eyes and leaned in just so that our lips were practically touching but not so.

A few seconds passed by when nothing happened. He didn’t kiss me. Why? Maybe its because he doesn’t like you like you thought he did. My thoughts spoke. Frozen, I was frozen with my own humiliation I just have created for myself. My eyes quickly shot open to find him smirking.

“So you were waiting for me to kiss you?” He asked me with a cheeky grin. Even thought I knew he was right, I still hated the fact that he was always right. That little cheeky man.

“No.” I tried to deny it even though he could literally see right through me.

“Anyway, Would you like to go to the Halloween ball with me, I mean as a couple. We were going to go as friends but I feel like I should ask again as your official Boyfriend.” He asked me. I can’t believe he just said Boyfriend and your in the same sentence. This all seems so unreal. Blake my best friend is now my boyfriend. But wait he hasn't even ask me. I know what I can do. I am going to be just as cheeky as he is. Make him feel just as uneasy as he makes me feel.

“So your my boyfriend now?” I smirked.

“I guess I am.” he replied with just as much as a cheeky tone as I used.

“Walk me to class?” Say yes, say yes!

“Sure.” he grabbed my hand which of course gave me a mini heart attack but minor details.

As we walked there was many stares of course. Apparently people haven't seen two people holding hands before. Like I mean he’s my best friend we do this all the time, but we did kiss today so I guess we aren’t best friends anymore. As I was rambling in my head I didn’t notice that we were already at my classroom door.

“I’ll pick you up tonight, okay?” He asked.

“Well who else is going to take me to the Halloween Ball Tonight? But wait what are we going to wear?”

“I got it all planed out, I’m going to your house right now to leave it there. I’ll see you later.” He kissed my forehead and left. I walked to my desk and took a seat. After all that happened I couldn’t think straight after what just happened. He has it all planned out. I can’t believe we are dating.

The hole day was a blur. All I could think about was us. I must have fried my brain with all my rambling I did in there. The hallway at my school was now like a ghost town. There was now one insight. Everyone was probably preparing for the Ball tonight. Speaking of the ball my brain spoke, what is he going to give you to wear. Hopefully its something cute because his style isn’t that great as I can see. That necklace is very, very plain. I ignored that thought and went to find my car keys in my faded cheer leading bag. I’ll have to talk to the girls to try and do a fundraiser to get new ones.

When I finally got home I ran straight into the house and into my room knocking over a few things on the way there. I slammed the door of my room open and there it was in a beautifully rapped box. The box was white and had a red ridden holding the box together. I tore that ridden in half so that I could see that was in the box.

“Wow.” I muttered to myself.

That was the only thing that escaped my mouth. I was at a loss of words. It seems like today I’ve been doing a lot of that, losing my ability to talk that is. The dress is absolutely stunning. Its a ballgown with a sweet heart necklace and gold encrusted diamonds on the top of the dress. The bottom of the dress was just white with tool and a dash of gold encrusted diamonds. This dress is my dream dress. Its seems like I wasn’t done, there was still items inside of that box. How could more stuff find in here? I thought. I opened the box and there was a matching set of shoes that go with the dress.

See he has good taste, I spoke in my head.

Yes; I am actually very surprised. My head replied.

At the every bottom for the box was a note from Blake that said “Read me.”

“I hope you like your dream dress. I remember you saying that, that was your dream dress when you were ten. I’ll pick you up at eight.” That was all that the card said. I can’t believe he remembered that.

God you are so sappy, I can’t even deal with you. My head spoke to me.

I am so sick and tired all of this negativity. Just leave. I replied and that was it. No other comments. Damn she is really annoying.

“Mary!” My mother yelled. I wonder what she wants now?

“I’ll be right there in a minute, I’m just looking at something Mom.” I yelled back.

Ugg I can’t wait till be comes. My nerves are killing me. Its like I have an infestation in my stomach of butterflies. I have never had these before. Its just like what all the girls in the movies said it would be. My door slammed open to bare a pissed off mother. Great what have I done this time.

“Mary, I called you for a reason. Not for you to stay in to stay in your room. When I call you, I expect you to stop what you are doing and come and see what I want. That’s the first thing, the second is that,  when you were running to your room like a wild dog you dropped a few items on the way. Like my favorite 18 centenary vase that was passed on from generation to generation in our family. When are you going to stop acting like a child, your seventeen for goodness sake! I’m sorry to say this but your grounded, You cant go to the Halloween dance at your school.” My mom said.

What?! Its just some stupid vase. It doesn’t even have any emotional value. It doesn't even go with the decor of this house. If you ask me I did her a favor. Now that ugly vase doesn’t have to feel bad because everything else around her is beautiful. Wait, I cant go to the Ball?! What?! All that for just a vase. I barely even did anything. This isnt even fair!

“Ugg, Mother! What do you mean I cant go? Blake bought me this beautiful dress to wear tonight. I cant just not go. Its too late now. This was going to be our first time going out as boyfriend and girlfriend, and you are ruining in. Do you just like seeing me miserable, Loren? Huhh?” I ranted to her. She is so unfair.

“Listen to me little girl, I carried you in my stomach for nine months, not the other way around. You will respect me or I will ground you until you graduate high school. Do you understand. Now text or call Blake and tell him you are not going because you don’t know how to act your age.” She replied before storming out of my room and slamming my door closed.

God, whats her deal man. No wonder why I like my dad more.

“It’s because he’s not stupid!” I yelled out loud hoping she could here me. She is literally ruining my like. Gold I cant stand her. I wish I could go far, far away from her. Where she couldn’t even reach me, not even if she tried. Which I doubt she would even notice if I was to go somewhere and not come back. On my studying place there laid my camera. I think its time for a video diary. When I turned the camera on, I faced it towards myself and started to record.

“Okay so today is October 31, 2016 and my life sucks. Today I found out that I am in love with Blake and he actually likes me back. Also we are boyfriend and girlfriend now, so that’s great but the reason as to why my life sucks is that he invited me to the Halloween Ball and I cant go. My mother freaking grounded me because I broke by accident that stupid, ugly, green vase. Like it was messing up the decor of the house anyway. Like your welcome. She should literally be thanking me, now that that ugly vase is gone, the house looks brighter. But yea that’s why the...” The lights started flickering in my room. That’s weird, that never happens.

As a cold wild passed my room, the hair on my arms stood up in its presents. What is happening to my room. This is so weird, this has never happened before. The lights in my room started to become dimmer and dimmer, What is happening? I was suddenly shaking without even noticing. The air in my room becoming colder and colder as the light in my room started to vanish. Before my eyes I wasn’t in my bedroom anymore. I don’t really know where I am. There was this glowing red door before me but that was it. As I ran towards it, I felt myself becoming heavier and heavier and just couldn’t keep myself up. When I finally reached the door, I pulled it open to find a blinding white light. As I walked through it I apparently landed on my bed.

“Ugg!” Something on my right thigh was sizzling. My right thumb was dug into my thigh.

“Ouch!” I screamed while I pulled my thumb from my thigh. How did that even happen? What is going on? The lights started to flicker again. A strong high pitch scream crippled my ears.
“Please just stop! Ill do anything just make it stop! Please!” I cried. Suddenly everything stopped. The air got warmer as the lights in my room got brighter. What the hell is going on I thought as I cried as I tried holding myself up.

“I’m back.” Someone behind me said.

I recognized that voice, but who could it be. As I turned around to face the person, it was no other then Savannah. Suddenly I started shaking with fear. I remember! She made me dislocate that kids shoulder in elementary school. That place, I remember it now!

“Goodnight.” She said before everything turned black.

Three AM, Crap! I didn’t text Bake. As I jumped out of bed then I suddenly remembered everything.

“Savannah.” I whispered complete shocked.

“Don’t worry Marry I’m right here, miss me?” She replied with a smirk plastered on her face.

Savannah hasn’t changed at all since I was a child. Her hair was longer though. It is very long, wavy, and up to her waist. Also her clothes where still black but different. She has on skinny jeans with a tank top and a leather jacket. For shes he worse all black heals. How could she be here, or the same age as when I was little. She should be in her late thirties not 17. This isn’t possible.

“How are you hear?” I stated coldly.

“Firstly, its a secret but if you must know I missed my little pet. Secondly someones com...” She couldn’t finish her sentence with the widow of my room starting to open.

Who could be opening my window at this hour? What if its a predator!? And where did Savannah go off too so fast. When the window opened completely a leg popped onto the side so that, that person could come in. I quickly went on a hunt in my room for my book bag. I am pretty sure I have scissors in there. I just need to find them before that predator comes into my room. As I turned around he was already there smirking. I got the first thing that was easy to take out to hit him with. I stood facing him.

“Stay back, I have a calculator and I’m not afraid to use it.” I told him. Wait did I just say calculator. When I looked down it was no other then a calculator. Great! I Guess I’m just going to die today!

“What are you going to do calculate me to death.” When he said that I knew it was Blake. God! He scared me half to death.

“You literally scared me half to death whats your problem?” I laughed and went to hug him which he accepted.

“Sorry, I saw that your lights were on and wanted to say hi. I also wanted to say sorry that you couldn’t come to the Ball thing.” He said.

“Its fine, hi back. Also did you see a girl wearing black clothing, has a tan completion, and drown hair outside? She was just here ago and when you came she just disappeared for some reason.? I asked. Where could she have gone to? I thought in my head.

“I didn’t see anyone leave the house sorry and who is she do I know her?

“No you don’t know her, or even want to know who she is.” I told him.

She really is a bad person. I had fun times with her, but when it come to stuff I didn’t want to do, I always had to do them or else. Savannah would take me to these places that were so cold and dark to play with is man. Oh my God, I remember the man. He was this man dressed in a white wedding dress, his face mentholated, his teeth sharp as blades, and red lipstick smeared across his face; all he did was just weep. Savannah used to tell me what he did. He used go into our world, earth, once a year to pray on the lives of the innocent little girls and sensitive looking boys to take them as his husband. He weeps because after he takes them to that nameless place he kills them in the most viol but somehow beautiful ways.

“Earth to Marry.” Black said while waving his had in front on my face.

“Sorry, I must have spaced. What were you saying?” I asked him.

“Tomorrow do you want to go to the park and hang out? He asked me with the most hopeful expression on his face. I was going to study to tomorrow. I don’t think I can. If you don’t I will my brain told me. Great, that’s back!

“I would love to!” That’s not what I meant to say. I literally cant go out tomorrow I have a lot of homework to catch up to. Its like my brain is talking for me. Why is this happening to me? God, I cant even say what I really want to say. I cant, I wont… Look Mary you need to let go, have some fun. I cant!

“I’m sorry.” I said before everything went pitch black.

“Where am I?” I said out loud.

Those three words repeated themselves as if I was in a hollow cave, But I knew I wasn’t. I am in the place from my childhood with Savannah. Am I dreaming? Was Blake never really at my house? What is going on? I started running hoping that I would hit a was but there was none. I ran, and ran, and ran, until my legs gave up.

“Hello, is anyone here!?” I yelled to what seemed like an empty room.

Why is it so dark in here? Remember anything can happen here this is the past, the present, the future, the now. This place is nameless. Savannah’s words rang in my head almost like a faint whisper. That’s when I remembered when she told me that. It was when I was a child and she brought me here. It was dark but she made light? The lights where two lanterns with blue light. She made two so that she knew where I was and I knew where she was. That was the day that we met that man with the white wedding dress. What the hell is going on!

I started running again but stopped because I didn’t know where I was going, Light I needs light. Anything can happen here, this is the past, the present, the future, the now. This place is nameless. Give me light. I said in my head but nothing happened. So much for anything can happen. I started running again until I noticed, there was light. When I looked down I noticed there was a lantern with blue light just like the one I had when I was little. I heard footsteps, giggles, and laughter of what seemed like those noises came from children.

“Mam, do you want to play with us?” A little boy asked me. The little boy had the right side of his face half eaten. He wore some old looking ripped clothes. What happened to him? He’s so young to be here.

“Who are you? Why and how are you here?” I asked him. He suddenly started violently shacking. What Is going on is he okay?

“What is already in can never leave! Whats already in can never leave!” He kept on screaming over and over again.

What does that mean? It got so loud that I had to cover my ears. I quickly turned around and ran for the hills until the same little boy appeared right in front of me. The same little boy who was screaming what is already in can never leave. How did he get here so fats. He gives me the creeps. Again I turned and tried to run for the hills. He appeared this time about three inches from me.

“You don’t belong here. The man in the dress says he misses you. He sees you in the night. He’s waiting for you. Just remember he sees all. Also beware of the girl with the white mark. I’m so sorry. I have to go. Goodbye Mary.” After the little boy said that, he blew onto my face. Then everything went pitch black. I felt myself becoming tired, so tried that my eyelids fell shut.

My eyes opened. It opened up to my room. Was a dreaming? What happened? I turned to the right where my night table is located and looked at my clock. November second. NOVEMBER SECOND! I screamed in my head as I shot up from my bed. I was sleeping for two WHOLE DAYS! What the hell is going on! I find myself saying that way to often lately.

“I told you, if you don’t go out with Blake, I will. I did and it went great. Turns out he likes the new you more then, the real you. Sad isn’t it. You guys have been friends for a long time and you couldn’t get him to date you. Two days with me I got him to tell me that he loves me.” Savannah said with a smirk. How did she get into my house? Did she just say that Blake told her/me that he loves her/me. How could he. How could he not know that it wasn’t me. I thought he knew me, but I guess not.

“Savannah, How in the world are you doing this? How is that place from my childhood still there? How are you still so young and how is this all happening to me? I don’t understand.” I said almost about to cry. I’m tired of this. I just want to be myself. I want to be me again. Don’t you understand, I am you.

“I am you and you are me, don’t you get it? And You are you, just that you have not realized it yet. I am the potential you have and you can be, if you let me. If you are unsure, look at Blake he likes the new you.” She said while pointing at her figure up and down herself, and with a smirk plastered across her face. Savannah is right though, Blake does seem to like the new “me.”

Exactly. Let her help you. You can be better then you are. She can give you the world, if you just let her. Just think about it. She can give you a better style of clothing, God knows you need it. A better relationship with Blake, more freedom from your parents, she can also give you much needed advice about school, and is also very smart and can help you with school. Trust me its like she has already gone through it herself.

“Fine, help me.” I said to her.

“Finally, you idiot girl.” She said with a menacing laugh.

“You really think I am going to help you? But you helped me to your body. I just needed you to say those words, I have been looking for since you were a child and now I have them. Aw whats wrong? Cats got your tong? Now you are mine forever and there’s nothing you can do about it.” Her words scared me. How am I hers forever? What does that mean?

Her face turned like a demon, face would look like. Her eyes turned pitch black. Coming out of them was this red substance like thing. Suddenly the air in my room turned like if it was wind from a hurricane. My hair was pushed back from the wind. It was now hard to hold myself down, the wind is too strong. My whole body lifted its self and thrown on the wall. When it hit the wall my body slammed against it really hard.

“Ahhh!” My mouth let out a heart piercing scream. That anybody could hear from miles away.

“Just leave me alone! Please!” I screamed to it. It because it was not a she anymore.

It took little steps towards me. My heart feels like its about to explode out of my chest. I couldn’t hold it anymore. I screamed like I never done before. This time my screams hurt my own ears but I didn’t stop and that didn’t stop it. It still kept walking towards me, in a slow but menacing way. I closed my eyes and everything stopped, including the wind but I was still stuck to my wall. I felt my heart beat getting slower, calmer. I dared to open my eyes again. My eyes widened by the sight.

She was pressed to my nose talking in tongs. I could not recognize the language. Until she stated speaking my language.

“This time next week I will come for you.” It said to me.

“Get away from me, leave me alone, PLEASE!” I screamed onto its face. I was so scared that I thought my heart was about to explode. Suddenly the door of my room slammed open to my mom standing there with a bad at hand. With that everything stopped. My body popped onto my bed like a sack of potatoes.

“What is going on in here Marry!” My mother yelled at me. I was too tired to speak but I had to say something, to let her know.

“It’s Savannah, shes back.” My mothers face went pale. That was the only thing I saw before I let the darkness take me.

I woke up to a massive pounding in my head. It felt as if my head was about to explode. What on earth is happening? Suddenly everything came back to me. I quickly shot out of my bed. I really shouldn’t have done that. My rids hurt way to much for any sudden movements. I fell back onto my bed and tried to get comfortable. Key word tried. There was something on my right arm that caught my attention. A bite mark, not like any bite mark I have seen before though. This one is missing teeth. Who would bite me?

“Ohh, your finally up. Thank God!” My mom said while rushing towards me.

“Mom, what is going on?” I asked her. My mom sighed and went and grabbed a box on the floor next to her. She went and sat next to me on the bed.

“When you were in elementary school, you had this friend, named Savannah. Well you know the rest. What you don’t know is that when you passed out in the bus, you weren’t really passed out. She was possessing you. We got a priest to help and he did but he told us that it wasn't for long. Savannah would always live with you in your head and once she regains her strength, she will take her and this time for good. I guess it has begun but promise I will not let that happen to you.” My mom told me as she wrapped her arms around me to hug me.  I cant believe this is happening to me. Shes going to take me. God! I am so stupid for letting her into me.

“Mom, you heard it yourself. Shes going to take me. I am going to be trapped in that world. I don’t want to be there. Why is this happening to me! Out of anyone else this can happen to why me!” I yelled while tears escaped my eyes. I put my hands on my eyes to tried to hide behind them.

“She can because she is your Mother.”

“My what?” Suddenly the hole room started spinning.

“Your mother. Her full name was Savannah Malavita. Malavita is Italian for the bad like or evil life. Back in the day your father and I had a hard time having children. So we tried to adopt. There was this woman who was rapped and got pregnant. She couldn’t afford to keep the baby. So she gave her to us. Your mother gave you to us. On that same day she told us to beware of this place. This place you could be trapped in. That place is so evil that the devil himself cries when he enters. Only those who are immune can enter. Only those who are born with the gift. But beware once you enter you leave a trace and that trace is there for all of eternity. Once reached the age of seventeen a she will be summoned to rule. There will be this woman trying to kill you but she cant. Not unless you let her in. She is trying to kill you because as ruler you will marry him, him that is not named. The woman and him were much in love but that is not how the prophecy is written. Its you he has been waiting for. She is jealous of you. If she cant be with him no one will. To beware. That’s all she said before she left. On that same day she was never heard from again.”
  It feels like my whole life has been a lie. How could she not tell me that that I was adopted? How could my dad not tell me? Or should I say my adopted father. I grew up being told I am one way but in reality I am a completely different person. There is no way in hell I am going back to that dark place, let alone be that guys wife. I want to chose my own life. This has to be a joke, right! This cant be real. I am not adopted, or was ever possessed as a child, or will be possessed now.

“Is this a joke? Because if it is haha, you have had your fun. Now tell me its a joke mom, that what you are telling me is all a joke. That I was not possessed as a child, that I will be possessed again, that you are me mom.” I choked out the last few words. No comment. She did not say anything. All see did was cry, which made me cry with her.

How could this be real. How could she keep this from me so long. How is she not my mom. Why is this happening to me? Please, Please, Please God. I was now in a tub of my tears. As I look to my mom. I knew she was in pain. I have actually never seen her cry before, ever. I have to stop feeling crap about myself. I am such a narcissistic person for not comforting my mother. I scooted over closer to her and wrapped my arms around her.

“Mom, I will always be your daughter. You know that right? Your the best mom in the whole wide world and I am sorry for being an ass to you. I should have been more considerate with you. Also, I know I don’t say it a lot but I love you.” I told her.

“Oh hun, I love you too.” She looked at me before embracing me into a tight hug.

“Mom, what are we going to do about Savannah?” I asked now getting curious.

“I already called the priest. He will be here my tomorrow. Okay, now getting some rest. You will need it for tomorrow. Yell in you need anything.” She gave me a kiss on my forehead and turned to walk out.

“Wait, mom!. What about school?” Wow Out of everything, I am worried about school. That’s a shocker.

“Don’t worry about that right now. Just get some rest.” My mom said before closing the door.

Now what am I going to do to pass time. Ohh I know I can ask Blake to come over. We could hang out, watch movies, and eat everything! Wait I shouldn't ask him that since I am not myself yet. I looked at my camera on my desk and grabbed it. It is time to make one of these.
I went straight to my bathroom and sat on my counter, my back facing my bathroom mirror.

“Alright so today I basically found out that I am adopted, I am being possessed by thing crazy chick, and I am meant to marry the king of thing nameless place. Did I miss anything?” I asked myself. That’s when I noticed something on my camera. There was someone behind me. In the mirror. I turned around to face the mirror there was no one. When I turned back around she was there, but this time closer. I turned around to the mirror again and there was no one. Maybe its just my imagination. So I turned back around again.

“Ah!” I screamed and threw myself onto my bathroom mirror. Savannah was right in front of me. She reached out and slammed her hand on my mouth to keep me quiet.

“Shh, I don’t want mommy to come in and stop my fun.” She said with a smirk on her face.

My heart started rapidly pumping. My palms started sweating. It suddenly became harder to breathe.

“Listen, I will kill all your family members if you don’t call off the priest. Including your precious little friend Blake.” She said. Suddenly m vision started to become blurrier and blurrier. There was almost no air to breath.

“Stop with the dramatics, Mary.” Savannah said before reclining her hands from my mouth. I could finally breathe again. I inhaled another breathe but that didn’t stop my heart from rapidly beating.

“Listen, I know that you think I want to be with that guy from that nameless place, but I don’t. I am in love with Blake and you know that. So why don’t you just leave me alone.” I told where why looking into her eyes so that she knew that, what I was saying was true. Hopefully she believes me.

“You will love him as it is written and he will love you. As much I want to believe that you don’t want to be with him, you will trust me. I did, I do. He doesn’t want me anymore. He wants you and if he doesn’t want me, he will not have you. So I have this plan, to switch my body for yours. He will believe that he is getting you, when he is actually getting me.”

What will happen to me? Where would I go? What about my family, what about Blake? I refuse to go anywhere.

“What will happen to me?” I asked her.

“You will take my place, my body. Also you will be forever trapped in that world. If you thought that was the world you thought wrong. That dark place is just a holding place for those who have done wrong. I’m there so that I couldn’t meddle in your life. Little do they know my power was always stronger then what I let it to be.”

I am not going to just be a pawn in that girls life. I want more. I want to live on earth, be with my family, be with Blake. Hell no, I’m not going down without a fight.

You shall try and you will loose. You are no match for me. I am much stronger and older then you little girl. When you loose you will suffer the consequence just like your biological mother did.
  Get out of my head! And what the hell do you mean be “Suffer the consequence just like your biological mother did.

She thought she was a match for me, she was not. When she lost fighting for you, she just vanished from existence. Just like that. You try anything and that will be your fate too. Are you listening to me little girl. I will marry him and there is nothing you can do about it. I am using your body whether you like it or not.

For the last time I do not want to be with him! I do not like him, I don’t even know him. I love Blake!

You silly girl, you are already know him. You love him! Your just stupid enough to not notice it.

“What do you mean, I already know him and love him?” I asked. I don’t understand? As realization hit, I knew the only person she could be talking about was, Blake. But, how? How is he that person. I have known him my whole life. He would have told me.

“If you don’t go on the date I will.” Those words she told me once repeated in my head over and over again. It is Blake. That’s the only reason why she would go out with him. She’s in love with Blake. Blake is him.

“You mean to tell me that Blake is that the man I am supposed marry in that! There is no way!”

“Are you not listening. It is happening, but don’t worry I’m going to fix that and don’t think about going to him for help. Remember I am always watching. Call off the priest or else.” She said before walking out on the bathroom. Where is she going

Curiosity hit and I got up off of the counter to see where see was going. I walked into my room and she was gone. Where could she have gone? What am I going to do? Should I talk to Blake and see what he can do.

If you do that there will be consequences and you don’t want to see me mad. I will personally kill your family just like I did your mother, but this time in your body. That is not a threat, its a promise.

“For the last time get out of my head!” I screamed. My mom came in with a bat at hand ready for combat.

“What happened! Mary are you Okay?” My mom asked step back just in case I am not who I say I am. I just want want to scream. Why is this happening to me? Why couldn’t I just have a normal life. That’s all I want.

“Everything is fine mom. I just spoke to her in the bathroom and I was screaming because she is in my head. By the way mom call of the priest. He will just make things worse.” I told her very causally.

“What, no! Had she told you not to call the priest if so don’t listen to her. Hun, shes lying to you. Do not listen to anything she says. The priest will come and that is final. Your hear me in there, I am not calling off the priest. So you are just going to have to let it go.” She said those two last sentences to Savannah not me obviously.

Tell her to call it off. Do not tell her I will kill her and her family. If you do tell her, I will kill them all. Savannah told me.

My question is why are you waiting another week to switch bodies. If you are as strong as you say you could just taking me right now, but your not because you have no power. You are not strong enough. I am done listening to you. I am going to tell my mother and I am going to tell Blake whether you like it or not. I told her in my head. I expected for her to reply but she didn’t. I guess she gave up.

“Mom, I am sorry. Its just that Savannah told me she was going to kill you guys if we didn’t call of the priest. She told be she was strong enough to do that but if she did have enough power she would have possessed me a long time ago. I told her that right now in my head and she didn’t reply. I think she gave up. I think its finally over. I do not hear anymore voices in my head.” I told my mom with the biggest smile on my face.

“It does sound like she is really gone but I am still not calling off the priest, just in case. Just in case you aren’t you.” She said the last part slowly to me and took a step back. I can’t believe she doesn’t believe that I am really me. I am but I guess I know where she is coming from.

“Okay mom, I am just going to call Blake. I haven’t talked to him in a while.” I told her.

“Okay Hun, call if you need anything.” My mom said before walking out of the room and closing the door. I know I should’ve told her about the whole Blake thing but I need to hear it from him. What am I going to say when he comes? What am I going to do if he tells me that what Savannah said to me is true? I guess I will find out when he gets here. I grabbed my phone and texted him to come over. In less then a second he replied “On my way.”

I look around my room and saw the mess it has. Okay, Let me clean it before Blake comes because I don’t want him seeing my room like this. I started with my bed. The previous sheets I put it in my dirty bin and placed clean sheets on it. Then started organizing everything I had in my room. After that was done I swept the floor and finished. Ugg, that felt like it took forever. I pooped down on my bed and just waited for Blake to show up. I few minutes later be showed up wearing a plain black shirt and more jeans. Even wearing the most casual outfit ever imagined, he still looked cute.

“Hey.” He said while entering my room.
“Hey, listen we need to talk.” I told him. A worried look appeared upon his face and then just disappeared and went back to his cool, calm, and collective self. What was that about. He motioned his hand for me to continue.

“Alright so I know this is going to start made up, but crazy things have been happening lately and I just need to know. Is it true that your not Blake you are the this ruler on this nameless place?” I asked Blake and then looked away not wanting to see his reaction. Silence, there was just silence. He did not say anything. I turned to look at his face. He was angry but why? Then after a few moments he uttered,

“Who told you?”

I cant believe it. My whole life has practically been a lie. How could Blake not tell me? Is his name even Blake or has he been lying about that too. What is with all these secrets! I am sick and tired of all of it. Now I’m pissed!

“Who the hell are you! How could you lie to be for all these months! I trusted you, when all you did way lie to me. I loved you, I would have died fir you and I don’t even know if Blake is your real name. I am sick and tired of all these damn lies and secrets. Its like the whole world is against me. Also If you think I would ever marry you, your mistaken. I told you all my life that I hate lairs. I just never thought you’d be one of them.” I told him while balling my eyes out.

It all just came out in a blur. The number one person I trusted the most just lied to me all my life, I cant believe it. I look up into his eyes because they usually tell me what he is thinking but this time I couldn’t see anything. Its like I didn’t even know him. It’s sort of scary how your life can change in one single moment.

“I am so sorry Mary for hurting you like I did. I see now that how I treated the situation could have been different but I don’t regret meeting you. I wanted to really know you before we got married. I am also sorry to say this Mary but you have to, you are destined to rule along side myself. It’s written that way in the prophecy.” This just made my blood boil with anger. Absolutely no one is going to tell me how to live my life.  I am going to do what I want to do.

“Listen here and listen clearly. I will not marry you nor become ruler of that sick place. That place is a cold dark place and I do not want to be there. I make my own decisions and if I don’t want to do something, I am not going to do it.”

“Haven’t you asked why you? Why can only some people enter that place? Why aren't you normal like the rest of the humans here. Well that is because you are not human. Your one of us, you are special. You have the gift.” What in the world is he talking about, what gift? Is this a joke, somebody tell me this is a joke.

“What gift? Your not making any sense. Anyway the point is that I am a human and humans live on earth forever. I am noting going to that place where people like Savannah live at.” I glared at him.
“Savannah?” His eyes went wide, it looks like she wasn’t lying about knowing
Him. Thankfully shes gone but what am I going to do about Blake? He lied to me, hes not who I thought he was, and I will not marry him now. Its too early to tell. Wait, he asked me a question, focus marry! I thought in my head.

“Savannah Malavita. The girl who killed my biological mother.”

“How did she get out? That’s why you were telling me that you did not want to go to my land. Mary that place is like jail on earth but worse. They are not supposed to get out. How did she get out. How is she talking to you?” He graded with both hands my shoulders and shook me. My heart started speeding as me touched he, I still care. I cant believe I still do! I cant, I need to stop. He lied to me all my life, He betrayed my trust! I hate him with a passion!

“She said that she wanted to switch bodies with me, so that I could be her and she could be me. You get me? Also, she has been bothering me and my family lately. By the way two days ago, I wasn’t the one on our date. It was Savannah, so if you liked that person more then me, I am sorry to say that was not me. Savannah told me how you liked the “New Me,” more then you like me. If you do you should just take her out of jail and marry her because I am not the girl you think I am. Plus you should be with her because apparently you guys have multiple things in common, like lying.” I told him really coldly.

He did not say anything else. He just stayed silent, like if he was at a lost of words. Maybe now he could leave me alone. In a quick moment a sad expression appeared upon his face and then disappeared. This made me think that I was too harsh at him. No, I am fine. I assured myself. He is the one who was lying to you.

“Look Mary, don’t know how to tell you how sorry I am for lying to you. That wasn’t how I planned this. Also, I knew that something was different about you because you were c***ier but I just thought you were excited. I like you for you, I could never fall for Savannah’s again. Shes in my pass but will always be in my heart because she was my first love. You on the other hand, you are my future and will be always in my heart because you will be my last love. Hopefully you can forgive me.” He started straights into my eyes and did not stutter any on this words. My heart skipped a beat when I heard that him say that I would be his last love. God, what this man can do to my heart. He still lied to you. I reminded myself. I cant let myself open up to him or grow stronger feelings for him then I already do.

“Look I don’t ever know if I could ever trust you again. I don’t think I could ever be friends with someone like you, let alone be in a relationship with you. I’m sorry, I just need time. Thank God I can just put this all behind me.” I told him.

“I am going to be gone for a few days to see whats happening to the prison of my world. If Savannah can come out and make contact with this world then the others can make contact with this world too. When I come back I will come for you, to see if we could work things, us out.” He pointed when he said “us out” and then before I could say anything he kissed me on my forehead and left.
I am utterly and completely baffled by that boy. I popped on my bed and wrapped my blankets around my body. I know I shouldn’t feel this way but I sill love him. He makes my heart skip a beat, every time I see him an instant smile appears on my lips, every time I think about his an instant smile appears. Am I really going to over look the other things that happened thought? Like the whole magical world thing, or the fact that he lied to me for so long, or the whole prophecy thing? Whats up with that any way. I yawn escaped my mouth, I am tired. I’ll think about him tomorrow to see my options. Goodnight Blake where ever you are, I thought before my face crashed into my pillow.

I suddenly woke up in a place that is clearly not on my bed. Where am I? I looked around and there was no point, I could not see anything. It is just pitch black in here, where ever this is. Am I dreaming? Yea, that’s it! I am just dreaming non of this is real.

“It’s cute how you think you are dreaming, but your not. This is real. I warned you to listen to me and no one would get hurt. Well to late to unsay and undo whats already done.” Some one whispered in my year, but not just someone, Savannah. I could tell by her voice even if I wasn’t looking at her. I’m not dreaming, I’m in that prison world. How did I get here?

“If you don’t mind I am just going to go do what I promised you.” She said while turning me around so that I could faced her

“And what is that?” I fired back.

“You will see in about a second.” she said.

Suddenly I was in my room but not in my body. I was staring at my body? My sleeping body rose from my bed to a sitting position and her eyes shot open. Her face moved slowly to face me. Suddenly it, I, spoke to myself. It wasn’t me though, it was Savannah in my body. How, I thought she was gone for good.

“I warned you not not make me upset, now you will get what you deserve. I will take away everything you hold most dear to your heart, your family. You will watch them suffer and know that you could have avoided this. Before I rip each of their hearts out of their rib cage, I will let them know that you could have avoided this fate for them.” She told me. She got up and headed to exit my room. Before I could react I found myself running towards her and jumping straight through her.

“Huhh?” I landed on the floor. How could she touch me before and I cannot touch her now?

“Please! Don’t touch my family. You already took away one family member don’t take away the only ones I have left. Please!” I pleaded while rivers of tears came flowing out of my eyes.
She bent down to my level on the floor and shook her head in a displeasing manner.

“Have I not taught you anything? Stop crying that wont help them. What is done is done and there is nothing you can do about that. Well there was but you blew it. If one there was someone who could have warned you. Oh yea there was, me. You should’ve listened. You know you should be glad that I gave them till this long to live. I could’ve snapped their little necks when you were a toddler, but I didn’t. I should be hearing a thank you, but instead I get this.” She gets up off the floor and walks out of the room.

The first screaming I hear are from my mom and dad. The most horrid screams I have ever heard in my life escaped from their room. Those sounds will always haunt me for the rest of my life. The sounds for them pleading for their lives or kill them but to spare my brother James. Cracks of bones were the last thing I heard from that room. It suddenly became hard to breathe for me. I was now in a puddle of my own tears. If only I listen to her. Flashes of the times I spent with my mom and dad unfolded before my eyes.

I cried harder when I saw the memory of my dad was teaching me how to ride a bike for the first time. He was telling me how he believed in me, how he knew I could do it if I only believed in myself, how he loved me so. He then let me got without me knowing he did. I was ridding without him. He looked so proud. My mother then came out with tears in her eyes and hugged dad from the side. They stared into each others eyes for a while until my mom whispered “I love you” to him.

“I love you more” He whispered back and kissed her forehead

“Not possible” she replied to him.

“Yes possible.” My dad told her as he leaned down to kiss her. Right before their lips could meet the flashes of memories ended.

I knew that my brother was next but I could not bring myself from the floor where I way lying. I couldn’t bring myself to the horrors that unfolded behind the door of my room. So I just lied there listening to the screams that escaped the mouth of my brother. His death was quicker then my parents but scared me the most. He kept screaming “Mary, why are you doing this!” “This is your brother!” “Please make it stop!” But the last words that he said were the ones that hunted me the most and forever will be with me. “I love you, Mary.” Even after everything “I” was doing to him he still loved me. He never told me he loved me before, this was his first time. “I” was killing him and he still cared about me.

“I love you too. I love you all and I’m so sorry.” I whispered.

No more tears could escape my eyes, its like I ran out of tears or something. Everyone is gone. Everyone I ever cared about is gone. If only I listened to her. I could have avoided all this. I, Savannah, came in skipping with blood all over herself. She stopped right in front of me with a wide smile plastered across her face.

“That was fun, you should’ve been there. That just made my whole day better. Why you so glum chum?” She laughed it off like if it was a hole joke. What is wrong with her. She just killed my only living family and shes asking me why I am sad! What the hell is wrong with her. You know what she could take my body, why do I care. There no point of living here anymore without my family. I am not even going to reply to er. There is no point in even playing her little game. I already lost everything.

“I see how it is, silent treatment. Two can play it that way. Actually you can play that, I like talking to much not no. Well I don’t want the police to get you in trouble for killing your parents so after you go see them they will disappear forever. You see what I did there, since you didn’t want to see the show, now you will have to see how it ends. Enjoy.” After she said that she fell onto the ground. Suddenly everything went black for a good second. When I finally could see again I was not looking at my body, I was in my body.

I got up knowing what I have to do, what I have to endure. Just thinking about it made my stomach do cartwheels. Shaking, I made my way out of my room and into the hallway. My parents room just a few feet away from me. I cant do it! I cant, I cant, and I cant! I just. I slammed myself onto my hallway wall. With my back pressed to the wall I slid down onto the floor and held my knees to my chest. This was the only way to contain myself for the river that was once dry came flowing back now stronger then ever. I have never cried like this in my whole life.

It hit me like a bag for bricks, I would never speak to my family again. I will never get to huge them ever again or tell them how much I love them ever again. She took this away from me. She took everything I have every cared about. How did my life get so screwed up? Can everything just go back to the way it was before all this mess were to happen?

“Please, don’t make me do this! Don’t make me have to see them like this! Please!” I screamed out loud while my cries got louder and louder.

I wrapped my hands around myself to make sure that I keep myself together. Shaking I walked to my parents room. When I got to there room the door was closed. The white door was covered with blood and hand prints, my parents hand prints. I tear escaped my eye as I went to go put my hand onto my parents hand prints. I miss then, so so much. With my hand I pushed the door open completely so that I could see the horrors. I took a step into the room. There was blood still dripping of the walls. The bed was undone, all of our family pictures that were all around there room was shattered everywhere. I walked to where my mom gets ready, or should I say got ready and just stared at the shattered glass from the mirror. Only the edges from the corners were there, but everything else was gone. Who could that happen?

Where is my parents. They are not here. I practically looked all over the room and they are not here. Is this some part of a sick trick. Why is she playing with my feelings like this. Wait I know to see me suffer. Something dropped on my check. I touched whatever dropped on my check with my index figure. Its some watery substance. I removed my figure from my face to look at the substance, it was blood. Blood from one of my parents. How did she manage to get blood on the ceiling? Slowly I moved my head up to see what was on the ceiling. All the hairs on my body stood because of all the nerves I have. A chill went up my spine leaving me almost paralyzed with fear of the unknown.

Oh my God!” I screamed.

Suddenly my hole body hit the floor without me even blinking. My, My, Parents! I couldn’t contain my self anymore. I let out a loud scream and sob. My Parents were cut up into pieces and put in the same way before they died but this time onto the ceiling. They were not tied to the ceiling with anything. All the missing glass from the mirror was all over their body but also stuck so deep into them that is punch a hole into the ceiling making them stick up there. The sight of them like that was horrifying.

My Moms face was frozen with an open eyes and her mom wide open. It looked like she was screaming. Inside her open mouth was a large piece of glass that look like it broke her skull. Her hair was hanging down the sides of her face. My dad had no glass on if face. He was looking at my mom with the most compassion and love I have ever seen in my life. It was almost beautiful. His arm was reaching out to hers like if he was going to hold her hand. Rivers of tears just flowed and flowed out of my eyes. I couldn’t keep seeing the sight of my parents like that. My hands made their way to my eyes to block them from the sight.

“Why would you do this to me! Have you no heart!” I cried to my hands.

When the tears lessened I released mt hands. They were gone. I got up and there was nothing. There was not blood anywhere, nothing shattered or broken, the bed was made, and my parents gone. I am miss them so much. I didn’t tell them that I loved them before all of this happened. I was such a horrible person to my mother and father, even my brother. I never really talked to him. I never got to hell him that I loved him. He never heard me say it to him. I am so so sorry guys, for being for being ungrateful, uncaring, a b****. Its true what they say. Act like its the last day you have on earth because you never know when its going to be over. Say whatever you have to say, do what you have to do.

My eyes started to get heavy but I couldn’t go to sleep. I have to see my brother but I can’t, I can’t, but I have to. With my body shaking frantically, I managed to get up. Slowly I started walking knowing that once again I would have to see. I would have to see the horrors in stored for me. When I reached the hall way it suddenly seamed so long. Everything around me started shaking. I don’t know if It was me or the actual house moving. It was to hard to know for certain and frankly I do not care. All I want is for this day to be over. When I got to my brother, I pushed the door open. He was on his bed in a tux? His hair was slicked back. He looked okay. Better then okay actually, nothing was wrong with him.

“Jason? Jason are you okay. Its me, Mary. For real” I started slowing walking towards him. Something in my gut told me to stop, to turn around and leave. I did not listen, hes my brother I have to keep on going, I need to see if he was truly fine. I finally made it to his bed. He didn’t turn to look at me. He’s frozen, almost like a sculpture. Something is wrong.

“Jake.” I called him by his nickname. Nothing no answer. I reluctantly went to shake him. My hand went up to his shoulder and went side to side shaking him.

“No!” I screamed and backed away from his body. The back side of his body is gone. Like if someone took a knife and perfectly with one single cut, slid straight through the back of someone. How could she be so cruel. I am so so so sorry brother. This time there was no rivers on stained on my cheeks. There was just one single tear that escaped my eye.  No more, no less. I was done crying, I am just sad. I could have avoided all this. 

“Goodbye brother.” I whispered and started walking out of the room. As I started walking I heard a loud thump. I stopped in my tracts and looked over my shoulder. It was my brothers back side. I shrugged it off and walked away. For there was nothing I could do. Another tear escaped my eye. When I finally reached the door and turned around. There was nothing there. It was all gone. In reality it is that way, he is gone, they are gone. I turned around and shut the door behind me.

That morning when I woke, I felt like a completely different person. I feel alive again. That hole in my heart that once was there is now partially hole again. I tried turning around to see Blake but I couldn’t. His arm was tightly around me. This made my heart almost burst out of my chest.

“Is someone having a mini heart attack again.” He said.

I didn’t even have to see him to know that his famous smirk is plastered on his face. I snugged closer to him, if that is even possible since we our already extremely close. He is so warm that I could practically melt at any second in his arms. I feel so safe with him but I know at one point today we will have to talk about what will happen with the whole Savannah situation.

“No.” I denied but he knew that I was lying by the tome of voice that I was using.

He did not respond to me. All we did was tighten up his grip for like a good second and then he let go and got off the bed. Where was he going. I don’t want him to leave. Its still to early. I just want to enjoy his presence for just I little while longer. That is all I am asking for. Maybe he has something else to do. Maybe he doesn’t want to lay down with me. Okay I’m done think about this. I am thinking about this way to much. I just need to calm down and be gland he stayed the night.

I got up and just noticed he wasn’t wearing a shirt. All he was wearing were the jeans from yesterday. My eyes could not leave his torso. He has abs. I never knew that he has them. His veins popped out of his arms. He is inside and out perfect. No wonder why Savannah wants his so, so much. I mean I would too. I mean I do. Mostly because of his personality, his appearance is a bonus. God I am so weird. I am just staring at his chest like an idiot. He must think I am a freak.

“I-I I’m sorry.” I said to him before I quickly turned around. I heard laughs coming from him. Ugh, how could he be laughing at my misery. I crossed me arms and huffed loudly so that he could hear my dissatisfaction.

“Mary, are you really mad because I was laughing. It’s just funny to me seeing you like his over me. I mean like when we weren’t dating, you never got like this. But now that we are, its cute.” I turned around to face him. He was smiling at me, which made me obviously blush. I remembered again about the whole situation with Savannah. We really cant be wasting time like this. We need to find a way to get Savannah out of our lives. I went to my drawer and took out a clean towel and handed it to him.

“Hear, go take a shower. After we are going to go out to eat breakfast since have absolutely nothing to eat in my house. When we get there we can talk about what we are going to do about the whole Savannah situation.” I told him while dragging him out of the room.

“Wait aren’t you going.” Before he could finish that statement, I slammed the door in his face. But its cute that he thinks that. He likes me, like he really likes me. I started doing my happy dance that not even Blake knows. He makes me so happy I can barely breath. He fills my heart with the joy I thought I lost.

I went to my bathroom in my room and turned on the water to warm. I showered very quick, after I dried myself. Then I wrapped my towel around myself and brushed my teeth. When I was done I went to my closet and tried to pick out a decent outfit to wear.

I ended up picking my burgundy V-neck lace up front crop knitted sweater. For jeans I picked some indigo colored jeans. On my feet I put on a two-piece lace-up pointed toe heels in nude. I went and looked at myself in front of my mirror, which was in the back of my door. The outfit actually looked really nice. I’m almost done with myself, all I needed was my hair and makeup.

For my hair I just took it out of the bun that was still there since yesterday night.  It was perfectly wavy. I still think I need something on my head. So I put on my cat ears headband. I decided for my makeup to keep it light but noticeable. When I was done I couldn’t even believe that it was even me I was staring at. I held out my hand to the mirror and right before I could touch the mirror Blake knocked on my door. When I opened it, he looked shocked but is it good shock or bad shock? He doesn’t like what I am wearing? I looked down at my clothes and I really don’t know why he would not like it. I mean its cute, right?

“Sorry, Its just that you look, just wow. You look nice today. I didn’t mean to say that you didn’t look good any other day, I just mean. Ugh.” He was baffled by trying to find the right words say. It was cute.

“It’s fine. I know what you mean. Thank you and you don’t look so bad yourself.” That’s when I noticed that he wasn’t wearing anything but his boxers. My eyes almost popped out of my eyes. Before I could humiliate myself even further, I quickly turned around. Why am I always doing this and why is he almost practically naked? Again I head laughter from him. Why is my misery so hilarious to him.

“I need some clothes, mine fell in the river of water in the bathroom and the hallway.” he laughed it off.

“I guess my brother wouldn’t mine if I..”Then it hit me, he wouldn’t mind because he is not here. He is gone.

That almost fulfilled hole in my heart was now turning emptier and emptier due to the face that my only living family was now gone. A tear escaped the corner of my eye. I am so so selfish. How could I be so happy when my family is gone. They are gone and I am laughing with Blake. How could I be this way and not know about it. A hand stroke me cheek. I brought my hand up to see Blake standing in front of me with a sympathetic look.

“I am so so sorry to bring it up. My clothes aren’t even that wet anyway. Let me go change into them. Mary, I am sorry for your loss.” He said before he turned around and started to walk out of my room.

I can not let him wear those wet clothes. My brother is gone and there is nothing I can do about it. There is nothing I can do to bring him back. I need to be brave and go back into his room. I will get Blake some clothes from Jason’s room.

“Wait, no. It’s fine. I can get you some clothes from Jason’s room.” I assured him.

He gave a skeptical look, but I nodded my head and walked passed him. I turned back to see is if he was following me and thank God he is. He looked and me and gave me a sympathetic smile. Then he walked in front of me and stood in front of my brothers door. What was he doing. If he thinks I am going to back down he is surely mistaken.

“Are you sure, It’s fine if you can’t, or wont.” He said to me and reached out with his and touched mine.

“Look, I want to do this. I need to do this. I just cant keep living in the dark all my life. I need to grow up and face my fears head on. The worst has already past. This is child's play compared to what I saw. Savannah will get hers one day. But I need to do this. This was going to come one day, better now then never.” I told him this and moved Blake out of the way. I looked back at him one more time and opened the door.

His room looked just like be left it before everything happened. It was an utter and complete disaster. I couldn’t help but laugh and cry. By now Blake but think I am kind of crazy, or becoming crazy. I am laughing because he is a mess, he was always a mess. I should have known something was wrong, his room has never been that clean ever in his life. Even when mom and dad would make him clean his room, it never was that clean. God and that smell how could I forget that smell.

I crouched down on the floor and just cried. After a minute I stood back up and went towards the window and opened the shades. Then I pushed the window upwards and turned to see Blake standing outside of my brothers room.

“Come in it’s fine.” I said with a smile and whipped away the tears on my face.

He came in and went straight toward his closet door. After he opened it, he disappeared into it and came back out with an outfit. It was a plane black shirt and some dark jeans. For shoes he chose a some black vans. Then he walked passed me and to the drawer. He grabbed a pair of black socks to complete his all black look.

“Okay lets go.” I started walking out of the room. When I looked back he was already dressed. How did he? He couldn’t have changed my himself, so fast. He had to use, magic. So does that mean hes a witch, or since hes a guy, wizard.

“Did you do that with magic. Does that make you a wizard?” I asked him, still stunned with what just happened.

“First, yes; I did use magic and second, there are not wizards or witches in my world. Come on lets go eat something and I will tell you more about it then.” He grabbed my hand and waled me out of the house. He started guiding me toward the car. I don’t think I want to take the car. I might not even be here longer. I mean, on one knows for certain when is you last day on earth, obviously.

“Hey can we walk to the dinner. It is only a few blocks away.” He just nodded. We walked all the way to the dinner in silence. But it was not awkward silence, it was actually pleasant. I enjoyed being in his presence. For some strange reason, I felt it in my stomach that he was enjoying it too. It a type of simple simplistically that I am feeling, that we are feeling.

He opened the door of the diner and let me in. I went and sat at our usual table which was by a window. Just as usual, he went to go get our food. I loved that he knows me so well that, he knows exactly what to get me even though, I haven’t told him what I want. He just knows. As strange as it is, he just knows, it is so weird but at the same time so, so cool. Wait could he be using magic to read my mind?

What type of powers does he have? Is his powers better then everyone else because he is the ruler? Before I can think about how cool it is that he has magic, I have to think about the bigger issue, Savannah. How are we going to get her out of out lives. Can we even do that. If she can escape from that jail place, what makes them so sure that she wont escape another one. What if the only way to get rid of her is to kill her. I don’t think I am okay with that, even if she is a psychotic murderer.

What are we going to… Before my brain goes on over drive with all the what ifs, Blake showed up with our food. For me he chose two chocolate chip pancakes and a side of fries and he got the same exact thing. For drinks, he chose something way crazy, instead of regular coke, he chose diet coke. Wow someone is trying to lose weight. I am so prod of him, trying to lose weight. I extended my hand and took my drink. I brought the drink to my mouth and took a sip.

Yuck! Diet coke. Did he really get me diet coke. He is the only one that always drinks diet coke. Not me. I like the fat. The fatter the better, I always say. He noticed my dissatisfaction with my brink and he started laughing. Why is he always laughing at me?
“You can be in a diet all you want, but don’t bring be into you diet world.” I told him and he just laughed.

“So what are we going to do about the whole Savannah thing.” I asked him and then took a bite out of my pancakes. After he swallowed his food down and took a sip of that evil drink, he began to speak.

“I thought about it all night and I think I know something that can help. I can take away her magic.” He told me.

That’s great I didn’t even think about doing that. We don’t have to hurt her, even though she truly deserves it. But its not my choice to pick weather someone should die or not. Unlike her, I think everyone should die a natural death and there own natural fate. Not killing people when its not even there time to go.

“You don’t know how amazing it is to hear that. It literally feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.” I said smiling at him.

But something about him made me think that something was wrong. He wasn’t smiling, or even looking at me for an instant. What’s wrong. There has to be something he is not telling me. But what could it be? Before I could even say anything he started to speak, almost reading my mind.

“We cant find her. She is gone from the jail cell. We have searched every inch of my kingdom and we can not find her. Our best bet of finding her is to let her become you. Once that occurs we can stop her, because we know where she is. That’s is our only option.” He told me.

“Okay.” I told him without blinking. Continued to eat my pancakes but I felt Blake’s eyes burning at me. I looked at him, to only find him staring at me with a confused look on his face.

“Look, if this is the only way to get rid of her then I will do it.” I simply stated before I went back to eating my pancakes and after a while I heard him eating to.

After we finished eating, we walked back to my house, again in complete silence. But this time, I knew that Blake wasn’t okay. He was not okay with me being gone. I know he is not okay with it. But what am I supposed to do, let her continue hurting people. I think not. Now that she is not going to have her powers, she can not hurt anyone else, here on earth and on that other world.

When we got to my house, I walked onto my room and onto my bed. I noticed that Blake was leaning on the side of the door, thinking. I know that he does not want me to do it but I have to do this. Not just for me but for my family. When He takes away her power she could not be able to kill anyone using them. It is like taking a criminal out of the street.

“Blake, Listen to me. I know that you do not like the way we are going to do this, but this is the only way. I have to do this, not just for me but for my family. I caused this mess, now I am going to fix it.” I told him.

“Okay.” He told me. He walked and sat onto my bed.

“I think today is the day that she is going to take over. I do not know why, but I can feel it.”

“I know, Mary. She is. I will get you out of this I promise. You will be yourself again. I love you, Mary.” He told me. My heart filled with joy listening to those three words. I kissed him with everything I had in me. When I pulled away, all I could think about was those three words.

“I love you.” I told him with the biggest smile on my face. He smiled back and me too. Then he kissed me again with the same intensity that I showed him two minutes ago. He pulled away and before I could say anything he got up from my bed. Then he walked out of my room and shut the door behind him.

My hands made there way onto my lips. Wow. That was amazing. Every time we kiss its like fire works. Its amazing all he can say to me through a simple kiss. I got up from my bed and went to my drawer. I picked out a light pink tank top with their matching shorts. Then I grabbed my phone off my bed and ordered a pizza and coke from the domino's app. I grabbed the TV control and turned it on. I put on some sappy love movie. Something about those movies made me hate them so, so much. But now I do not hate them. The pizza and the coke got here in like 30 minutes of me ordering it. It was amazing. This day from beginning to end has been amazing.

When the movie ended another one started to play. I did not even know the name of the movie due to my excessive yawning. I turned my head to the side and that is when it all went black. It is starting. She is taking over. I am at that dark place again. Its so cold now and so dark. I cant even see where I am walking, If I am even walking.

“Ahh.” I let out a scream.

There was a sharp pain on my back. I fell onto what felt like a floor. The burning sensation is not leaving. It is just hurting more and more. I moved my hand to my back to feel what is happening. I let out another scream. Damn, that hurts. I removed my hand from my back and I could feel stuff on it. Not just stuff skin, it is skin. What is going on what is happening?

Everything around me started shaking. I could see something, but not just something. I was now in my bedroom floor. The pain on my back was still there but now it was less. I tried to get up from the floor but failed. I let out another painful scream. What the hell is happening? I just want this to be over.

I noticed my hand. It is so pale. I am not in my body. I-I, I think I am in hers. If I am in hers then she must be in mine. But where is she?
“I’m right behind you.” She told me. I let out a yelp and as I turned my head to face her. Yup, she was definitely in my body. She walked to me and bent down, so that she was at my level. She waved a hand above me and the pain I was dealing with before was gone, like magic.

“Your welcome.” She told me and then laughed. She went into my closet and in less then a second she came out with another outfit on.

She was wearing a black tank top with a black leather jacket. For jeans she had on a very dark pair of jeans. It almost looked black but its not. Its just very, very dark. On her feet she wore a dark pair of heel type boots. I did not even know that I had that outfit in my closet. Her makeup as light but at the same time sort of sinister. I have never worn my hair like she was wearing it now. It had curls on. They were done and placed perfectly on her hair. She/I look good.

“Okay, so I am going to go to Blake’s house. Well you know to assure him that everything is okay, Blah Blah Blah.” She said before she exited the door. Hopefully this will be done fast. Once she is gone Everything will go back to normal. I am so not going to miss this. Bet before I could even say or do anything, her head popped out from the door.

“Are you coming.” She said with a smirk.

I got off the floor and followed her out of my house. Then we got into my car. She started the car and headed for his house. She knew the way to his house, like if she has already been there. Oh wait, that is right she has. She has been with me my hole entire life. Following me, influencing me, being me. She killed my whole entire family. I have never been this pissed in my life. That sorrow that I once felt was replaced with rage.

Has she no decency. Talking to me like nothing is happening. I hate her, so so much. She deserves everything that will be coming to her. Does she not have a family? I looked at the upcoming houses. I knew that in just a few minutes we will get to Blake’s house and this all will be over. Savannah will not have her powers anymore. She wont be able to hurt anyone else.

“You know why you are here, Mary. I could have killed you. But that would have just been way to easy. So I decided that everywhere I go you will go. You will see the love that Blake and I will share. Then our marriage, our kids, and etc. You will see it all. You will see how I won and you lost. Nobody will be able to see you except for me. You will be living in your own personal hell.” She said while laughing.

That is when we got to Blake’s house. She parked the car and got off. She pointed at me and then to the ground, signaling for me to follow. So I did. Her and I walked to Blake’s door and knocked on it. After a minute of waiting Blake answered the door, just wearing a pair of black sweatpants. I looked away, can someone give him a shirt. When I get back in my body, I swear I am going to buy this man a shirt.

“Hey, I am sorry I have been been so distant. Its just that my parents died and I-I, I do not know what I am going to do with myself.” She started crying and went toward to huge Blake.

He hugged her back. How pathetic is she. Okay Blake, take away her powers. Go on do it. Blake just stood there, hugging her. What is he doing? Maybe he is just waiting for the right time to do it. Yea that’s it. I mean he cant do out here in public. He is going to do it in the…

“Could you just shut up already!” Savannah turned around to face me. Blake was also facing me. But how could he see me. I thought no one was able to see me except for Savannah. What the hell is going on?

“Oh hun, I’ll tell you what is going on. You just have been played. Blake isn’t going to help you. No one is. He was just using you. We just needed your body. Blake does not love you. I mean who could? You are nobody, nothing. Oh and I saw your little kissing scene with Blake. It wasn’t that good. Right Blake, what were your exact words again? The most horrible kiss you have ever experienced.” She laughed.

“How could you!” I screamed at Blake.

“I trusted you! My family treated you as if you were one of there own. How could you do this to me to them. Everything you say or do is a lie. You just sat back and let my parents die!” I said with a tears running down my face. I whipped them away. I am so chocked up I could not even speak anymore.

The wind started to pick up all around me. How could he do this to me, to my family. He is just as guilty as Savannah is. They both were in it. He is just as demented as she is. They do deserve each other. They are both a pair of demented people. Ha, people, they are not even that. Savannah and Blake don’t even deserve to be called that. What goes around comes around and they will get theirs even if that means by death. By god I will see to is. I don’t know what is coming over me but it fells great. I looked up- at the sky and water started to escape from the now dark clouds. Thunder and lightning started so erupted.

I moved both of my hands in front of me. I just want to see what I can do. Suddenly electricity started to erupt from my hand and onto Savannah and Blake. With my Magic, I picked them up and into the air. They tried to fight back but they could not. I think my magic is stronger then theirs. That was a great think to know. I moved my hand down and they were still up there.

“Listen and now and listen clearly. You will see yours and that is not a threat, it is a promise.” I said in a mans voice really loud. With one snap of my figure I raised them higher and then made then fall hard on the floor.

I turned around and started to walk down the street away from them. The street that I remembered started to disappear and I was not in a hole different place. I was not on my planet earth anyone. What was this place?

I could not behold what I was seeing. Everything is so beautiful. The people, the city, down to the floor of the streets. I started walking down the street. It is everything one would hope for in there dream city, or world, whatever this place it. I stopped this woman who was wearing a beautiful dress. It was off white and fit her perfectly. It has long sleeves that did not hug her arms, it was every loose. The front of the dress has a low A-line exposing her chest a little and it also had gold encrusted jewelry. The bottom was also loose.

Her hair was wavy, loose, and long. On the top of her head she wore a red flower crown. Which made the dress look even more beautiful. I couldn’t see her shoes but that really did not matter. That dress was spectacular. I have never seen anything like it. Looking around, I have never see  people like this. All the women were wearing dresses and all the men wore tuxedos. What kind of magical place is this? That is it, I am going to ask someone. Maybe they know what place this is and how to get back to my world.

“Hey, I am so sorry to bother you but where are we?” I asked the woman with the beautiful dress. She gave me a weird look before replying.

“We are in The Now. Are you okay?” She asked me slowly. That is what it is called, the now. Maybe I am in Blake’s world. I’m just going to ask.

“Yes, I am fine. Also who is the ruler of this place?” I asked her. She gave me another weird look and then responded.

“Blake, Blake Malavita.” She told me. No way! Could he be related to Savannah Malavita? If I am right, that means they are siblings and that is incest.

“Could he be related to Savannah Malavita?” I asked her slowly.

“Yes, that is her sister.” She replied just as slowly as I did to her. The ground under me began to shake but it looked like no one else was feeling it except for me. I suddenly fell onto her arms and then it turned all black.

When I woke, I woke in this strange place. The walls were make out of gold. I sat up on the bed and looked at the seats. They were made out of silk and they were blood red. I noticed there was a window, so I stood up ans walked towards it. I could not believe what I saw. I pinched myself just to make sure I was not dreaming. I was on what looked like a mansion. It was taller then everything else. Where am I? Suddenly the door opened and there stood the girl with the beautiful dress.

“Finally you are awake. Now tell me your name or I will turn you in to the authorities.” She threatened me. If I tell her the truth she wont believe me. So what do I do? What can will I tell her?
“My name is Mary. I am not from this place. I am from this other universe called earth. Savannah switched bodies with me. She switched bodies with me because it is written in some prophecy that I will marry him. Savannah and her brother Blake have a relationship more then sister and brother. They wanted to be together, so they did this to me.” I told her pointing to myself. Her eyes looked like they could fall out of her head at any minute. I have this strong feeling that she believes me.

“If you were not from here then how could you enter this world. Only people from this world can enter. You are from this world. Also, so the rumors are true about the ruling siblings. They are a little bit closer then brother sister love. That is so messed up!” She said and walked closer to me. Then she leaned by the window.

“Well good thing that I found you, there are wanted pictures of you all over the kingdom. If we want to make this right you will need a make over. You know to blend in. By the way m name is Gardenia. She told me.

She grabbed me by my hand and we took a step back from the window. She waved her hand in a circular motion. Out of nowhere the window disappeared and a wooden castle like door appeared. With her spare hand she pushed the door open and there stood a huge closet. She led me into it and after we both walked in the door closed behind us. This closet looks bigger then my house back on earth.

“Okay so the first thing we are going to do is do something about you hair. By the way I am going to dye your hair beach blood.” She said.

She sat me down on a red chair and in less then three minutes was done. When she was done she told me what she did. She dyed my hair and then did with the top half of my hair a fish tail. Then the bottom half of my hair was loose. Then she did my makeup but did not tell me what she did. After she was done she disappeared into the clothes. Five minutes passed and then she showed up with an all white mermaid dress. It was beautiful. On the top it hand a sweet heart neck line with straps. The whole dress was covered in lace and with small diamonds. The back of the dress had an exposed back and a small train.

This dress is surly the dress of my dreams. She passed it to me turned away to give me some privacy. I removed the dress out of the plastic bag. I put the dress on the red chair and stripped out of my clothes. Then I grabbed the dress and pushed the zipper down to open it. I slipped it on and slid my arms threw the arm holes.

“Can you zip it up?” I asked her while turning around so that she can zip it up. She did and after I turned around and faced her. She face was in shock. Is that supposed to be a good shock or a bad shock? She turned me around and out of nowhere there was a large mirror. That was so not there before. Does everyone over here do magic or is it only some people?

When I looked at me refection, I could not believe what I saw. I looked beautiful. I know that this is not my true self but I am in this body and I look good. I never before noticed that Savannah’s body had bright green eyes. They really popped with my bright beach blonde hair.

“Thank you so much.” I told her through the mirror. She smile and nodded. She grabbed my hand and guided me out of the closet. After we got out, the closet that was there before was replaced by the window that was there before.

“Okay if anyone says anything, just say that you are my sister Rose and you are just visiting. Do not trust anyone here but me. By the way I make dresses for the royal family and If anything say you do too. Like you help me and stuff like that. You can also crash in my room. When you see them and you will see them, act like you belong here. They are all looking for you. Tonight we will talk about what we need to do to, to stop them.” she told me.

Why is she helping me? What is in it for her? Should I really trust her? I mean like, look how I trusted Blake and he betrayed me. Hearing his name in my head, only enraged me again. How could he do this to me? This all has been a sick little game that they were both playing. Innocent people had to die. Not just people, my family is dead because of them. Well let me not get side tracked, I need to face the matters at hand. Why does Gardenia want to help me. I have done nothing to gain this help from her. She barely knows me, as I do her. What is her game?

“Why are you helping me? You don’t even know me.” I asked her as I stopped walking and faced her, so I could she her reaction.

“I have known Savannah all my life and she is not what people think she is. She is a liar, a manipulator, and frantically the worst type person you will ever encounter. I believe that the world has a right to know. Also, I do not know Blake on a personal level, but if he is anything like you are telling me he is. He is more like his sister and that is not a good thing. Another reason for me to help you is that, you are my Queen. I as a servant must help you.” She said bowing to me.

How that is a new one. I have never seen anyone bow down to me. I feel like I should trust her, but look how I trusted Blake and he deceived me. How am I supposed to trust anyone now, for that matter? I will go go along with whatever she has in mind, but I will never trust me. I will never trust anyone else again. For the world is full of miserable liars. Their only true intentions are to better themselves. They do not care about other people, they re so narcissistic.

“You really don’t need to bow down to me. I am just a normal person who is stuck in a very, very bad situation. Once Blake and Savannah are locked away, my work here is over. I will be going home.” I told her.

I am saying that in all honesty. I can not stay here. Where I belong is back at home, trying to become my normal self. Back before all this madness happened. This is just the way it is going to be. I am going to have to find some sort of excuse as to why my parents and m brother, and the priest are missing. Then I will try and live the rest of my life alone. That is just the way it is going to be.

“Listen Mary, my Queen. After everything happens and they are locked away. This kingdom, The Now, will need a ruler. You will be our next ruler. There is no way you can go back to earth. The portal is gone, destroyed. There is no way you can every go back. I am sorry but you are suck here forever.” She told me.

How could I be stuck here forever! There has to be a way to go back. I can not stay here. This is not my home. There has to be some sort of way to go back. She has magic, so what if everyone uses there magic to make another portal back to earth. I am almost certain that would work. I don’t know much about magic but maybe that would do it.

“What if everyone that has magic put all their magic together and did the spell. I am almost certain that would work. The more people the more powerful the spell. I have seen it done in movies. Well I know they are not real, but it is worth a try, you know.”I asked her.

“Everyone here has magic, just some stronger then the others. Even if everyone puts all there magic together, it still would not work. The portal was put here millions of years ago. No one even knows the name of the person who made them, or even if it was a person who made them. They were just always here. No one knows how to make them, we just know how to destroy them. I am sorry but there is no way you will ever return back to Earth.” She told me. How could I be stuck here. I don’t even know what here is. I do not even know what to expect from this world. I am so lost.

“Come Mary, you must be starved.” She whispered to me.

Then she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the hallway. I was too lost in my head to pay attention to anything around me. I will never return home. That just dawned on me. Never will I be able to lie in my bed, or see pictures of my family, or of myself when I was younger for that matter. Everything that I knew was thrown out of the window the minute that I stepped into this place. Text books on earth definitely do not prepare you for this.

I cannot dwell on the fact that I cannot go home. Once Savannah and Blake get what they deserve and justice reigns for my family, I will see if there is a way I can go home. There is no way I am going to talk one persons advice. Especially if I don’t know that well. I mean what do I really know about her except that her name is Gardenia. Good thing I read the art of war back home because I truly am going to need the information in that book. War is war where every you go. One rises and another falls.

When we got to the dinning room it was huge. It looked like what you saw in the movies but more beautiful then anyone could imagine. The room had in the middle a very long table. On the sides floating where lanterns with the candles lit. On both sides of the table there was huge windows bigger then ten feet tall they stood. I guess they wanted everyone sitting anywhere enjoying the view. On the roof, it looked like there was not any, but there was. It was like if we were outside. The sky was a baby blue color and there was only a few clouds. The clouds were moving and everything. If did not feel too hot in here or too cold. It was perfect.

“It is beautiful isn’t it.” She looked at me with a simile. I could even reply. Not even words could describe how beautiful it is. Its more then beautiful. All I did was nod and I gave her a smile. She started walking but I just stayed glued to the floor. I could not move. It was like  if I was paralyzed.

“Are you coming.” I looked down from the roof to find her smiling at me. I smiled back at her and ran towards. Suddenly its like I transported to where she was. How did I get so fast. With a shock expression I looked at her and then looked back.

“How did I. Did I just?” I was so baffled that I could not even speak.

Did I just use magic? Well it had to be again because then how did I get here. I had to use my magic to teleport me here. That is so cool. I for some reason started laughing and crying. I’m just so overwhelmed with everything. I must be dreaming. This has to be a dream. I pitched myself just to make sure I was dreaming. Nope I was wrong I am so not dreaming. This is real. I am using magic. My magic.

“You see, you do belong here. You are one of us.” She told me started walking.

Where is she walking to? If she keeps walking she is going to hit a wall. She continued waling straight to the  wall. How did she do that. How could she? I got closer to the wall and just stared at it. If we were back home people would this I am crazy because I am staring at a wall. A hand came out f the wall and grabbed my had. Suddenly I was not in the dinning room, I was now in the kitchen. Its like magic. I swear I am so, so shocked that my eyes will pop out of their eye sockets at any time now. This is crazy but amazing.

The kitchen over here does not look that different from the ones back home. This one is just bigger then two houses from back home combine. But everything else looks the same. Gardenia let my arm go and started walking towards this guy that was walking towards her. Then they kissed each other. No other chiefs bothered to look or even cared. They were so cute together. You know when you people look like they belong together, yea, they do. They pulled away from each other and then they both looked at me.

“Who is this?” He asked her looking dead at me. He what dirty blonde hair which complemented his dark tans skin tone. He was also much taller then Gardenia. He almost towered over her in a way. Its was cute.

“This is Rose. Rose my sister, she is visiting for a few days.” She lied to him. Why would she not tell him who I really am?

“Rose, this is my boyfriend Hyde.” She told me.

“Well nice to meet you Hype.” I said walking towards him. When I got to him I extended my hand and he shook it. After we let go Gardenia started to speak.

“So we are starving, so could you prepare us something to eat?” She asked him.

“Yes of course. Rose, what would you like to eat? And Gardenia I already know what you want to eat.” He said smiling at both of us. I really don’t know what to eat. Is the food different when what is served back at home. Spaghetti, I love that. Let me ask and see if they have it.

“Do you guys know how to make Spaghetti?” I asked him.

“Well of course we do. I am a chief after all.” He said almost laughing.

“Thank you.” Gardenia said to Hype. Then she gave him a small kiss and walked way from him. He then went back to work.

“Come on. Lets go wait in our rooms. They will let us know when the food will be ready.” We started walking back everything looked amazing.

The walls were all different. Some of them showed the day in the sky and some of them showed the night. The walls that were night had tremendous stars on them. The stars were absolutely breath tacking. I have never in my whole life seen so many starts. Let alone so bright that they could illuminate the hallway. I did not noticed when we got to the kitchen that we had taken an elevator. But coming back to out room we did. The elevator was just like the ones in the old days back home.

They were made out of metal and they were open. But this one was different. There was not a rose bringing it up. There was not even bottoms. Its like magic. Wait a minute, made this elevator is magic. That is how its working. If so that is so, so cool. I am loving this place even more after each minute that passes of me being here. Don’t get me wrong, I think this place is great but not enough to get me to stay. I do not belong her. I miss the comfort of my house. I grew up there. Everyone knows me in my little town, no one over here doesn’t even know I exist and that is just the reality.

As we got off the elevator, I noticed that the walls were different. Instead of it showing night and day, it did not show anything. The walls were just made out of a light stone. I mean don’t get me wrong, it does look good, but I don’t know. Looking at the sky just captures my attention more. We stopped walking when we got to this huge door. It was one of those
mid-evil doors but bigger, way bigger. Gardenia went and pushed open the door. I don’t really think that she could open that huge door. It looked like it weighs more then a car.
       I was so shocked when she opened it. How did she open that by herself? Did she use magic. Yea, she most likely did. That will never get old, will non of this for that matter. She walked in and sat on her living room area which was in her bed room. I soon walked and took a seat next to her on the couch.

“Okay so lets find a way to get you back in your body and punish Savannah and Blake for what they have done.” She told me. What happened in the kitchen. Why didn’t she tell Hyde. I mean he is her boyfriend and all. So why couldn’t she tell him.

“Why did you not tell Hyde about me?” I asked her. She smiled and simply stated that.

“I love hype with all my heart but he cannot keep a secret to save his life. So I did not tell him. In time he will know, but today is not the day.” She replied.

“Oh okay, I understand. So anyway, what ideas do you have of getting me back into my body and showing the world exactly who Savannah and Blake are.”

“Savannah’s powers are every, every strong. She uses dark magic, so anyone like me could not stop here, but someone that posses the gift can.” She told me.

What gift would that me. Also where do we find the person who has the gift. Finding them could take ages. I do not think I can wait that long. I need this solved by this week and that is final. So this show better be moving along because I literally do not have all day.

“Okay where can we find the person who possess the gift?” I asked her.

“I am talking to her.” No she is talking to me. Is she okay?

Oh, I get it. She means me. But how can I possess the gift. Well how can any of this be real. So there is a possibility that I do have the gift. I mean look at where I am sitting. Never in a million years could I have imagined that I would be here right now, that I could. But if I do have the gift that could stop Blake and Savannah, what gift would that be?

“What gift is that?” I asked her.

“You were born with the darkest kind if dark magic. It is every rare. Even if you trained day and night for a decade long, you can not get to where you are now. Savannah studied black magic, but you were born with it. You are much stronger ten Blake and her combine. You just need a little practice and I can teach all I know.” She told me.

“Okay so teach me. I want to get rid of them right now if possible.”

“It is not possible to do it today.” She laughed.

“You have never done magic in your whole life, I assume. If you are not careful with the amount of magic you have, it can and will kill you. So we do need to take it slow. First you will need to learn how to use all the elements. You will learn how to master water, fire, wind, and earth. After we will go on to more difficult things. Can I ask you a question?” She asked me. Wow, that came out of the blue.

“Um, yea sure.”

“Why are you so mad at Blake. Like I know that he wanted your body to put Savannah in it but  that is not reason enough to hate him the way you do. What happened?” She asked me. I felt myself about to cry. But I couldn’t I needed to be strong. Flashes of us being together went through my head. I saw me falling for him. I saw our first kiss. That when I couldn’t help but cry a little. Gardenia noticed that I was crying and she rubbed my back. I need to tell her, I just need to be strong.

“Blake lived on earth and pretended to be my friend. At one point we became so close that I started falling in love with him. A love that was more then friends and I though he felt it too. He was my first. My first kiss and my first at another thing. Little did I know that he was just using me. It was all a lie, and Savannah was in it too. He was my first when I wasn’t in my body, but that is still my body. I cant just give myself my virginity again. Its gone she took it and so did he. They took that from me and my family. For that They must pay.” I said whipping away my tears.

I could not look at her face because I knew that if I saw her face, she might be looking at me with pity. I really do not need that right now. I felt her hug me by the side. She did not say anything. All she did was comfort me. How could this happen to me? Everything in my life has been so hard. It is now just going to get even more hard. I feel like everything is out of my hands. I just want to be myself, or feel like myself. This is all I am asking for. But maybe I just am too far damaged to again be my old self again.

How could I be so stupid to let someone like Blake walk into my life. If I just had been more closed off from the world maybe this would not be happening to me. My heart is shattered in a billion little pieces. That hole that was there before does not exist anymore. It is gone and the only thing that stands in its place is darkness. I feel it in my spine that that darkness I have in me cannot and will not shake. It will always be a part of me. Like a reminder of what happens if you trust and or love too easily. My heart is forever closed.

“I know what will help you get you mind off it, food.” She said before she let go of me and walked to the huge door and opened it. I really want to use my magic. Maybe I can bring it to me using my magic.

“Hey, Gardenia. I was wondering if I could use my magic to bring the trays of food to me can I?” I asked her and she nodded.

With out lifting I finger I concentrated on the tray and levitated  it. Then cleared my head and the tray started moving to me. Oh my God, I cant believe I am even doing this with my head. I made it land of the empty seat next to me. I did it! I really did it. I got up from my seat and started doing my happy dance. Gardenia started laughing at my dancing. Her laugh is so contagious that I even started laughing with her.

“I did that! I really did it!” I told her. I ran up to her and hugged her. She hugged back. I could feel her smiling even though I was not looking at her.

“You are even more advance then I thought. I remember as a child it took me ages to learn how to pick up this, let alone do it with my head. Well lets eat. We walked back to the couch and started eating.

These were the best spaghetti that I have ever tasted. It was amazing. Wow. Oh my God this is so good. With every bite it was like a blast of flavor had erupted in my mouth. Okay this world is perfect I will give you that. It has the scenery, food, and the most amazing fashion you will ever see.

“Oh my God, this is amazing. Everyone over here must be over weight. I mean the food is spectacular, I cant get enough.” Told her still devouring my plate that was almost done.

“Actually the people there are healthy. With powers, we don’t have to care about getting fat. One little spell and you are in the shape you desire.” She said to me.

It got quiet between us but not in an awkward way, it was nice. Then out of nowhere the sounds of trumpets were ringing. What is going on? I looked at Gardenia to see if she knew what that should was all about. My guess is by the look on her shocked face was that she knew exactly what was going on.

“What is going on?” I asked her. She hesitated at first then she started speaking.

“That is the sound of the new King and Queen entering the palace. Everyone has to go outside and welcome them.” She told me slowly seeing if I picked up what she is saying. But I got it. I have to go see them.

“Okay lets do this.” She gave me a skeptical look. I nodded at her notifying her that I am fine.

She got up from her chair and grabbed my hand. In silence we walked outside of the castle and onto the yard of the palace. Everyone was waiting on the grass including Gardenia and I. Everyone that was not someone important was on the grass that is. The carriage was far but I still could make some of it up. It was black and shaped in a circular form. It looked like horses were bringing them but you could not see and horses. All you could she was the collars. Its like if the horses were ghost.

When they got off the carriage Blake was wearing an all black tuxedo. His hair was slick back. He even had a piercings on his ears and snake bites. He looked bad. I have never seen him like this. He always dressed neat. Sort of like the guy next door. But this, I have never seen him dressed like this. It was not even that bright outside and he took off black ray bands. Then he puts them on his face and extends his hand to someone in the carriage. Not just someone, Savannah.

She came out of the carriage wearing an all black dress that had a slip exposing her right leg. The top had long sleeves and a turtle neck. Her hair was down very curly. She also had black ray bands on. They both look absolutely morbid. Savannah and Blake both look so in intimidating. They did not even smile at there people. There was a little girl with a rose trying to pass and give them the follower that she had for them. She some how got through the army of men and as running towards. Savannah then snapped her fingers and the little girl was gone. Where could she have gone? Why would they to that to a little girl? Have them no decency?

I looked at Gardenia, who loved at me. With her eyes she asked me if I was okay. I nodded my head showing her that I was. When she turned to face what was ahead of her, her eyes almost popped out of her head. What was all the fuss about? I asked myself. When I looked where she was looking I was shocked to. Blake and Savannah were both right in front of us. Crap, they found me. Act natural. I told myself. I noticed Gardenia curtsy. So I tried to do it too. But I am almost certain I did it wrong because I felt Gardenia looking at me funny. But I did not let that bother me.

“So, Blake tells me that you make all the dresses for the royals in the palace.” Savannah asked Gardenia.

“Yes your Majesty.” She replied.

“Today there is a welcoming ball. So I need a dress by then. As you can see black is my color. I want it black and beautiful.” Savannah said.

Then after she walked away into the palace. After a while everyone else disappeared. Gardenia and I were the last ones outside.  I looked at her and she at I. Its like we were both thinking the same thing. We were both thinking, wow that was a close one. I guess we both thought that they would know it was me. But they did not, thankfully. I guess this beach blonde hair and this makeover really works. It disguised me completely.

“Come on.” I told Gardenia and pulled her back into the palace where everyone was busy at work for this welcoming ball thing.

Gardenia was mostly in her head. I wonder what she was think about. She is probably thing about ideas for Savannah’s dress. My question is why can she not pick one out of her closet. I mean she has a millions of dresses in there. If I really wanted to I could get lost in there and never come out. That is how big it is. We made our way to our room. When we got there, we sat on the couch and started finished eating.
     My food was freezing cold, but I guess she did not find it or she did not know she was eating it.  She was so out of it. But I was not going to bother her. Since my food is cold, I am going to heat it up with my magic. I placed my hand on top of my food, but I don’t know what to do. I do not know how to warm food. Maybe if I clear my mind. Ugh, it is not working. What if I can not do it.  I hate failing at things. Maybe instead of clearing my mind maybe I should think about fire. In my head I thought about a campfire. Nothing happened. Let me try again. Nothing.

God why can’t I do anything? I am so useless! Ugh! Suddenly I felt something warm in front of me. When I looked at me food in front of me, it was now warm. I did that. I can not believe, that I made it warm. This is so unreal. Never would I think in a million years think, That I could do something like this. Let alone be in a place so amazing like this. I looked over at Gardenia and she was now frozen. What is going on with her?

Should I shake her? What should I do? Maybe I should leave her alone. Blood started running out of her eyes. I quickly got off the couch. Okay, something is definitely not right. What is going on with her. I went to shake her, but nothing. That only made things worse. What is happening to her? What should I do? Should I call for help? Wait, no I should not do that. That may get us more attention then we really did. I got the cup that contained water in it. Maybe, if I threw it on her. That would break what ever is happening to her. I threw it at her and she waved her hand up and froze the water.

“Gardenia, are you Okay, I am worried about you. What is going on? I am kind of freaking out here.” I told her. She moved her hands on her head and cracked her neck.

Seriously what is going on. She looked up at me with a smirk. I noticed by her smirk that, that was not her. It is Savannah. How did she? She could not have known that it was me. I mean I look so different now.

“Did you really think really think I do not know my own body. Plus I could smell you on her from a mile away. Did you really think you could fool me. I am much smarter then you are. Now, at the ball you will hand yourself over to me or else.” She told me. My question is or else what? She has taken away from me everyone who I have every cared about. Who in the world is she going to take away now?

“Or else what? I mean you have already taken away everyone I had ever cared about. Who do you have left to hold over my head?” I told her.

“Oh hun. I have a ton of people left. I could start of by killing all the people you have ever meet   or that have ever look at you. Then I will kill all the babies in this world. All their lives will be on your hands, so will this one.” She said.

What does she mean, so will this one? I looked over at her and Gardenia hand a knife that she was pointing at her stomach. Oh my God, she is going to kill Gardenia. I never realized until now, but even though I did not know Gardenia that well. She is the closest think to a friend that I have.

“Oh my God Gardenia, NO!” I screamed and ran to her. She fell onto the floor backwards. Tears streamed down her face. Her once beautiful dress, was now stained with blood, sadness, fear, and pain. I could not help but let out a tear. I knew that she was not going to make it. Her wound is way to deep.

“I am so, so sorry. If I never would have met you this would have never happened...”

She stopped me from speaking. All I could do was cry. She tried to say something, but then would not. Blood was now coming out of her mouth. She was now coughing blood. I pick up her head, so that maybe could stop the blood that was escaping her mouth.

“I am so honored that, I got a chance to know my Queen and help her. My only regret in not seeing the justice being paid from them. Thank you.” She told me. She looked over behind me. I looked back and there was nothing. When I looked back at her she was smiling, but still looking behind me.

“Rose is that you? Dear sister how I dreamed of seeing you again. I am so sorry that I was not there looking over you, like I should have. Maybe if I was here you would still be here with me. I am so sorry. Can you forgive me?” She cried. I never knew that her sister died. She was named me Rose. Rose was the name of her sister and she gave me that name. Gardenia thought of me as a sister. This made me cry even harder.

I should be the one thanking her. Without her, I would have been lost. Savannah and Blake will pay for this, and all the other people they have hurt or killed. She started coughing out a lot more blood. I knew that the end was almost near. She looked back at me and deep into my eyes prepared to say her last words.

“Tell Hyde we will see each other again and that I love him.” She smiled at me and then she stopped breathing.

I cried so hard, that I thought that I my eyes were going to give out at any moment. I looked at her face and her I eyes were opened. I let out a whimper and then closed them. For one last time I hugged her and then got of the floor. I walked towards the bed and pulled of the sheets. Then I walked back to her and placed it over her.

I noticed that there was a bookshelf with lot of books. There has to be a spell on how to bring back the dead. There has to be. I opened all the books and started frantically searching for a spell. Their wasn’t one. I would not bring her back. There was this invisibility spell, that I found going through the spell books. I have to make her body invisible for now. When this is all over I will come back for her and have the most beautiful funeral anyone has ever seen. After I finished the spell and she was invisible I walked towards the window.

Mark my words, I will stop Savannah and Blake even if it is the last think I do. There is no way in hell that they will be getting away with this. They have killed and hurt way to many people. I will strip both of their powers and then kill Blake. Lets she how Savannah likes it when you kill the only person she loves.

With my powers I opened the closed door and went inside. I am going to wear Black for my family and Gardenia. There was this black dress that was just perfect for morning and for getting revenge. It was a ballgown. On the top of the dress, it was lace and that was all. It was completely see threw. Though there was more lace on where my breasts were placed, to cover up that part.

The bottom of the dress was black and plain. It did not have any lace on it or anything. This made the dress pop out even more. For shoes I picked out some red bottom heels. If Gardenia could see me her would be impressed. As for my hair, I did a braid in the shape of a crown, that just came out perfect. I decided to do dark makeup on myself. First I put on primer, concealer, and foundation. After I did that I did a smoky eye. Then I put on fake eyelashes and filled in my eyebrows. I contoured and last put not least lips. For my lips I decided to put on red lipstick.

I walked to the mirror and looked at myself. Wow, I look amazing. I look so good that I feel like when I enter the ball everyone in that room will be shocked. Nobody is going to be looking at Savannah, everyone is going to be looking at me, which is a good thing. That will piss her of even more. I came out of the closet and if disappeared. I noticed that it was dark out. Okay, I think it is time to go.

The Ball was in this huge ballroom. It was bigger then the dining-room. The roof was all glass. There was lanterns with candles lit, floating all around the roof. In the middle there were people dancing. Blake and Savannah were on one end sitting on there thrones. Blake was still wearing all back, well they both were. Savannah’s dress was short now instead of long. Her hair was still curly but instead of having nothing on top she had a black crown. For shoes she wore simple opened toe heels. She did not notice me coming into the ball.

When I started walking down the stairs, that is when people started to notice me. Everyone’s head turned to look at me. The beautiful music that was once playing stopped when the musicians looked at me. Everyone was now staring at me. I looked up to Savannah who was wondering as to why the music stopped. She looked over to the people who were staring at something, at me. When she saw me, her face was priceless. She looked angry, jealous, and shocked all at the same time.
  She then whispered something to Blake. Blake then looked over to me. Savannah told him that I was hear. Good, now he can see how good I look in this dress. Well technically it is not my body, it is Savannah but I do not care. I still look good. Blake pulled down his glasses to look at me without them. After a while it got weird because he was still staring. I decided that it was time to go down the stairs. So I did. When I got down, everyone was still staring at me. Like I mean, yes, I do look cute in this dress but I did not think I looked this good.

“Is this a party or what!” Savannah yelled at the musicians.

They all bowed and continued playing. Soon after everything started going back to normal. Yet, there was still a lot of women who were upset because the person they came with were staring at me. Oops, my bad. I went to go try the food, since I would need the energy. There was everything you could imagine and more. Should I eat healthy or not? Nah, I grabbed a chocolate cake which looked and tasted so so, good. Oh my God. The food over here is is so good. Then I felt something sour. Oh wait, that’s Savannah.

“I thought I felt something sour but that is just you. But anyway, nice party. I mean it could have been better, but it is you and Blake throwing this party. So it is the best you can do. I understand.” I told her in a really cold manner.

She seemed kind of thrown off with my response. So I guess my whole tough girl act was working. I noticed that Blake was walking to our table. Then he came and wrapped his hands around her. This made me sick. They are siblings who, I could not finish that thought without throwing up in my mouth.

“Isn’t sad that you will never be with someone who loves you the was Blake loves me.” She smiled at Blake and then smirked at me. Also no, I rather be alone then be with my brother. How sick it that.

“No, I rather not be with anyone, then be with my brother. Oh yea, what is that called again? Incest, how sick is that. Tell me is that why you we in the prison place, because everyone else noticed how horrible you are. Now I need to show what Blake really is. A two faced, backstabbing, incest loving, freak.” I said coldly with a stern face at him.

“Och, I love it when your feisty.” He told me. Ew, how discussing is he. He was so nice back home. I never knew what a jerk he was. If I only would have known.

“Anyway, lets get this over with. Follow us.” She said before her and Blake turned around and started walking towards a door.

I followed after them. How am I going to do this? Do I even have enough strength to go up against them. Well Gardenia said I can, so I will. I don’t know how, but I will. We entered a dark room. When the door closed behind me. There were a row of torches that all lit one by one.
  The whole room was made out of gold and red diamonds. Were did they go. I was so distracted by all the diamonds and the glamour that I did not notice that they disappeared. But where. Where could they have gone so fast.

“Behind you.” Savannah laughed. Again with the games. Can she stop? I am so sick of this. Of all these games.

“Can we get this over with. Can you stop the all the games.” I told her.

“Why games are so much fun.” Blake said to me.

I looked up and he was sitting on the roof. Isn’t he getting dizzy? He is literally upside down. I would have passed out with all my blood reaching my brain. This time he was not wearing his famous ray bands. He was wearing his famous smirk. God I hate him. How could I fall for that. How could I even kiss him. I must admit, he does look hot right now. I mean like he is a total bad boy. But in reality he is a jerk who is in love with his sister.

“Lets just get this over already.” I said to Savannah.

“This might hurt a bit.” Savannah said with a smirk.

“Yes, it will.” I said with a smirk.

After I said that Savannah got confused and brushed my comment off. Then she put her hands up and started saying things under her breath. Blue beams of light came out of her hands and onto my body. Before I let the blue beams hit me, I pictured me not getting hurt and it worked. I guess that is how magic works. You have to picture something in your head and then let yourself have it.

To continue this little show I fell unto the ground and started screaming. I basically acted like I was in such horrible pain. She seemed to buy it because she looked up at Blake and smirked. They also share smirking. But lets see who will be the last one to smirk. It is so funny how they think it is working, whatever it is that she is doing.

I started laughing, I could not help it anymore. They are so, so gullible. I cant even. They both started to notice that I was not in pain. Savannah put down her hand which stopped the blue beams. She looked so confused which only excited my laughing. Then she looked up at Blake then back at me.

“What is going on!” She screamed at me. I started to get up from the floor and started to speak.

“I’ll tell you. You see, I am much more stronger then you and or Blake combined, or anyone for that matter. Dark magic consumes me and there is nothing you can do. You can not hurt me or stop me. But I can stop you.” I told her with the same smirk she uses when she speaks to me.
   Once I told her this, her eyes opened wide when I told her this. She deserves everything that is coming to her. Blake will get his soon. Don’t worry. I wont forget. If if wasn’t for them my family, Gardenia, and the priest would still be here. They did not die in vain. They will get theirs right now but first I am going to get rid of them one by one. I looked up at Blake and smirked.

“Freeze.” I said and now Blake could not more or even speak.

All he could do is breathe, barely. I gave him enough air for him to survive, but it must hurt to be in him position right now. Oh well. Savannah moved her hand up and tried to use her powers to try and unfreeze Black. It did not work. She tried over and over again, but it did not work. I was now believing what Gardenia said about me being powerful. I now believed it. She could not stop me, no one could. This made me smirk.

“Honey, stop their isn’t a point in trying. Lets play a little game, Okay. Its called hunting. I am obviously the hunter and you are my pray.” I told her as I walked towards her. She looked up at Blake and then back to me.

“Run.” I whispered in her ear.

She turned around and started running. Isn’t sad how she left Blake. Wow, what a love. I did the thing that Gardenia taught me. I did the teleportation thing that she taught me. She looked so shocked. Her expression was also mixed with a bit of fear which made my life. I will never forget this, ever. It will always be installed in my head. The day that I got me revenge.

I made her float, Upside down. She started crying. Not so brave now. She tried to bring her hand up to me and use her powers. Little does she know that I used a spell that would bounce everything of me back to the person who did the spell. Thank you spell book from earlier. So she ended up hitting herself. She started screaming from the pain. Ouch, that must of hurt since she started crying and turned all red in the face. Not so tough now.

“I thought you wanted to play. What you don’t want to play anymore. Well, I do. The fun has just begun.” I said.

Instead of her floating on he back. I moved her so that she was standing but still could not move. She could not even speak. This is so perfect. Now I am going to take away the one person she has ever loved. I am going to take away Blake and she is going to watch.

“Blake unfreeze and come down.” I looked over to her and she was so frightened. Perfect. I looked over to her and said my last words. Before I take away everything that she has ever loved.

“Blake come down by falling down and killing yourself.” Savannah let out a tear and a muffled scream.

I smirked and then looked up at Blake. He was staring at Savannah and he let out a tear. Wow, Mr. Bad guy doesn’t look so bad anymore. He took one deep breath and fell onto his death. When he landed he landed with his face facing the ground. I could she his skull crushed. It looks like his hole body was. That must have hurt. I looked back at Savannah and laughed.

“Just remember his death was on you. You could have avoided this, Blah Blah Blah.” I said the same way she told me once, I just shortened it. I unfroze her and she ran to Blake.

“Blake? Blake! Please don’t leave me. Blake!” She screamed to his dead corps.

This is the perfect time to get her powers. I went to her and touched her head. It felt amazing. Getting her powers was such a rush. You know how it feels like then you are on a roller coaster and you are about to drop. Yea that is how it feels. Now that I have her power, lets end her.

“Now turn him.” I whispered in her ear. She turned around and faced me.

“You, you did this. I am going to kill you!” She screamed and brought her hand up to me. She tried to use her power put nothing happened. She looked at her hand shocked. She tried but nothing. She looked at me with her mouth open. Savannah was really shocked. Her facial expression were priceless.

“What did you do?” She asked.

“Easy, when I touched you, I stole your powers.” I told her simply.

“Now since you wont look at him, I am going to make you. Remember, that was the exact thing you did to me. Now you will see him.”

Froze her with her eyes open, not blinking and then picked up Blake from the ground. I made her look at him in the front. She burst out crying. She was begging me to stop it. Well trust me I am not. Savannah deserves to suffer, the way I did. Then I loved my right hand am put it in the shape of a ball. When I did that, he burned. I let her look at him burn right in front of her. I unfroze her when Blake was just ashes.

Now I need to get myself back into my body. I walked over to her and picked her up from the floor. I cupped her face with my hands and was one inch way from my face. I blew onto her lips and she passed out. Then I made sure that my magic and hers stayed with me when I moved back to my body. Everything went black and then I saw color. I looked down and I was now back into my body. Savannah was not back into hers yet. Then she opened her eyes. And inhaled air.

“Now that, that is over with. I curse, everything you will see until your last breath is Blake dying. You will see him falling, me picking him up, and then me burning. And you will know that you could have avoided this fate for him, but you did not. You caused this for him. Also you will not me returning to the regular prison world. You will he trapped into the necklace that I am wearing right now.” I told her and smirked then I went to her. Then a froze her and with my fingers took out her eyes. I need proof and I could show everyone what exactly happened with her eyes.

“Do not worry, you will still be able to see Blake dying. It just will hurt like hell physically and mentally. Also just remember, you have earned this.” I told her and right after I said that she disappeared into the necklace.

Even after everything I did. I still do not feel better. I still miss my family. At least they got what they deserved. But will I stay or will I go home? I don’t know. I have nothing over there anymore. I don’t even belong there. I am from here. But I am scared of starting all over by myself. Though I love the way I feel when I use magic. Well I do not have to think about this right now. I could think about this tomorrow.

I started walking away and opened the doors with my magic. That is so cool. When I got to the ballroom everyone was looking at me. They were dead silent. I ignored all the stares and walked onto where the two throne were at. I did not sit though. It was time to clear everything up.

“I have something to say, but instead of telling you guys I will show you.” I said and threw both of her eyes up into the air.

Suddenly everyone was watching her life story. I watched it myself. When I saw my parents and my brother being killed I could not help but cry. After that I could not look anymore. I tuned out everything else. When everything was done, all the people started talking about what happened. Some people were even crying.

“What happened to me cannot and with not happen to anyone else. As Queen that it is my duty to better this kingdom, and I will. For this I vow to you.” I told all of them.

Suddenly everyone started to knell to me. Then someone raised from the ground and yelled “Long live Queen Mary.” Then everyone started to scream it. It felt amazing. I guess I am staying.