Criminal Innocence | Teen Ink

Criminal Innocence

March 22, 2016
By Airazhae18 BRONZE, Coatesville, Pennsylvania
More by this author
Airazhae18 BRONZE, Coatesville, Pennsylvania
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

"Mrs.Jackson that was absolutely delicious." I say as politely as I could, which was polite enough because she blushed. I looked over at my 'girlfriend',if you wanna call her that, Camille smiling showing my dimples. I was attractive I guess for a fourteen year old. I had dark brown hair that was currently slicked back, tan skin, and I had light hazel eyes, and I was about 5'10. I was having dinner with her and her family and everything was going according to plan. "So,um, how about we play that board game, huh? We should get going before you all die," They all looked me oddly as if I had three heads, "Well with anticipation of course. I mean Camille was going on of how much you loved bored games." I finish smirking making them all laugh quite uncomfortable. After we finished cleaning up the dinner table we proceeded and started playing monopoly. After about ten minutes of playing I started to get real impatient counting the seconds, I could feel my hands getting sweaty. I then excused myself to the bathroom. I looked in the medicine cabinet and grabbed the gloves on the middle shelf and placed them on my hands so I didn't leave any fingerprints on anything. I then grabbed the small gun my older brother,Aaron, had gave me to use from behind the toilet. Luckily they didn't come into the bathroom all night, but it wouldn't have made a difference since I hid everything well. I quitly made my way to the back into the living room and luckily their backs were facing me and they didn't hear me which was also good. I grabbed the vase that was places on a brown table behind the couch ,and I hit Mr.Jackson on the back of his head making it shatter everywhere and knocking him out instantly. Camille and Mrs.Jackson both jumped up in shock. "Caiden what the hell are you doing?!" Mrs.Jackson yelled as they both looked at the unconscious Mr.Jackson laying on the ground. "Don't worry he'll wake up soon," I looked at Mrs.Jackson pointing the gun at her head,"As for you,your luck isn't that great." Without any hesitation I pulled the trigger making her body hit the ground immediately. Blood splattered everywhere. It got on my clan white button up shirt and my black dress pants. This was my favorite outfit too. My perfectly gelled hair was now all over the place and I had red dots on my face. I looked over at Camille and she had tears streaming down her face messing up her makeup her blue shirt was all stained with blood and so were her black tights. "Aww baby girl don't cry you'll be in her position soon enough." She looked at me with fear in her eyes, "Why are you doing this?" "Well it shouldn't matter to you Cam. You're going to be dead in the next 10 minutes." She sniffles,"You know I was actually starting to fall in love with you Caiden." "Unrequited love is a b****. Maybe you could've wrote about it in English class. Channel all that negative energy." I grabbed the duck tape that I had also placed on the brown table. 'This table is very resourceful', I thought. I ripped a piece off and placed it on camille's mouth, "If you dare move I won't hesitate to kill you right in your heart, where you have all that undying love for me." I say poking my finger on her chest where her heart is. I walked over to Mr.Jackson and placed a piece of duck tape over his mouth. The. I tied his hands behind his back with a small piece of duck tape I had. I sat on the opposite couch waiting for him to wake up. Camille looked at me with sadness and hurt in her eyes and I just smiled at her like I had earlier. After minutes of waiting he finally woke up, "Ugh finally you're awake I thought the world was gonna end before you finall woke up." He tried to move but he quickly realized he couldn't since he was tied and he tried to speak but it only came out as muffles. His eyes then wondered to his dead wife and tied up daughter. He had a look of sadness in his eyes. This was all because of me. Did I feel the guilt? The pity? The remorse? The answer was short and harsh. No. I walked over to him and ripped the tape of his mouth,"You're a murderer." I looked down at the ground them back him with a slight smirk on my face, "No, Mr.Jackson you're the murder. I mean as far as I'm concerned I wasn't even here tonight." Before I had the chance to do anything else Camille's muffled screams starred to get louder and louder. I let out a annoyed sigh and shot her instantly shutting her up and I turned back to Mr.Jackson, my smirk turning into a sickly grin, "Some people just have no manners." He let out a dark chuckle, "You're gonna get caught." "Not when you committed suicide," I placed the gun to his head, "You know maybe my mom will forgive you on the other side." A confused expression washed over his face until realization ccame across but it was too late I shot in between his eyes. I whistled casually as I placed his body on the ground, I put the gun in his hand making it look like he killed his family and himself. I cleaned up the broken glass that laid on the ground from previous activities and placed them in trash bag. I brought the trash bag upstairs and took off my blood stained clothes and threw them into the trash bag. I stepped into the shower after turning it on. I watched all the blood wash off my body and into the drain. I ran through my fingers through my wet hair as the events that just occurred played inside my head over and over again. This was the first time I've ever killed someone, let alone a whole family. Of course it didn't compare to my brothers, but it was a start. Now I'm not saying I'm a cold blooded murderer but it felt good. I quickly washed up and got out the shower. I dried off and dressed in sweatpants and a gray tshirt that I had in a small bag that I hid in camilles room hours ago. I put on sneakers and grabbed the trash bag. I went downstairs and to the back door. Just as I was closing the door quietly I heard the front door open. It was police officers. I smiled as I looked both ways making sure no one saw me and headed home.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.