Wrath | Teen Ink

Wrath

June 6, 2014
By _Isabelle_ BRONZE, Lancaster, Ohio
More by this author
_Isabelle_ BRONZE, Lancaster, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 11 comments

Author's note: I am in Cheer but nothing in this is really about me. The names were changed with the cheerleaders but they would never do anything like this to me or the other cheerleaders. I wrote this a year ago and I still work on it when im not busy.

The author's comments:
This chapter a lot of people have said I rushed it. If you think that with any of the chapters please tell me

We had just won the game and I was waiting for them to pick me up. My coach had to leave unexpectly and everyone had also left so I was alone. I had my phone but no one answered theirs. So I started to worry because they always answered and were never late. So I just started walking home. Since I have before in life from my cheer games. I was probably about half a mile from the school. But I never expected what would happen to me next. It got so bright from their car lights that I couldn’t see what was going to happen next. Then they jumped me. I was thrown in their car with all of my stuff. They had my hands tied back and tape on my mouth. I was trapped by these three guys! One of the guys punched me so hard in the head that I passed out. When I had finally gained conscious I was in a small room tied to a chair. I kept looking around till I saw the door. I don’t know if it was locked or not but I couldn’t just get up to see. I waited to see if they would let me starve or feed me poison. I was so hungry from the game that I starving already. When I saw one of them in the car before he knocked me out it looked like people from the game. They were mean to us cheerleaders we didn’t mean to make them kidnap us or just me. Once I thought about that I wondered if the other cheerleaders were okay. I remember having my phone in my cropt top. I could still feel it, they must not have token it out. I thought I was saved but I then remembered my hands were still tied and I have no stinking clue of where I am. I remember having my phone in my cropt top. I could still feel it; they must not have taken it out. I thought I was saved but I then remembered my hands were still tied and I have no stinking clue of where I am. Then after beating myself up trying to get out, about thirty minutes or so. He walked in. He was making fun of us cheerleaders at the game. But then two others walked in and one of them was Christa. She was hurt so badly that I knew it was those guys that did it to her. She was also tied up to. There was another boy that followed Christa in and they were both from Canol Winchester. I could see that I was going to be next. But where are all of the other cheerleaders at? Selena was way to strong but they could if she wasn’t aware of it. I was next. They untied my hands and I tried to escape but I wasn’t strong enough and one of them knocked me out again. When I awoke I was tied to a bed my wrists apart, my ankles to. My wrists and ankles were numb; I couldn’t feel them at all. I must have been in that bed for a while since they were as numb as they were. They had token off tape that was on my mouth but they didn’t put a gag in and I didn’t know what was coming at me next. I knew that I would be severely hurt just by seeing how hurt Christa was. I didn’t have a blindfold on either so I guess they wanted me to see what they were going to do to me. How rude! I could hear that someone was coming to the door by the sound of their footsteps. They started to talk and the voice sounded familiar. It was Sydnne; I couldn’t believe she would turn on us. I thought she liked us. But not so much me, she had always made fun of me during school.
She came in and said “So sad to see you here Georgia.”
“Why would you turn on us,” I said. She already beat up Christa
and now I’m in the bed about to be next. But Sydnne opens the door again and pulls Kelsey in gagged, tied up and blindfolded. There was a chair right beside my bed and I knew she was going to be sat there. She was struggling to escape but still couldn’t see. So that she would be tied to the chair and watch me be beaten probably close to death. Sydnne tied Kelsey to the chair and took the blindfold off so she could see me. She also took off the gag and walked back to the end of the bed.
“Kelsey, are you okay?”
“I am but where are we,” asked Kelsey.
“I don’t know but the boys from Canol took us except Sydnne.”
“Stop talking you two, it will be worse for you Georgia,” said Sydnne! As Sydnne put my gag back on and I tried to loosen my hands but I still couldn’t feel them. I knew that I would probably suffer for stuff I didn’t do. Kelsey screamed and screamed.
“Don’t hurt her……She’s innocent I tell you,” she said. They started by whipping me with a leather rope.
It hurt and stung so much; Kelsey kept yelling and saying “Stop it’s too much for her.”
But they wouldn’t stop. They just ignored her. After I got whipped around 25 times she started to punch me by this time I was balling my eyes out and barely feeling it. Kelsey wouldn’t stop yelling so Sydnne slapped her in the face.
“Mmmmmmm,” as I tried to say but then she turned to me and slapped me in the face. She called the boys in and they untied my wrists and ankles and said “Get up” but I couldn’t so they picked me up and carried me out of the room. I was so limp that I couldn’t sit up and so they laid me on the floor and went out and locked the door again. They had untied Christa before they left us. Christa started to say “All you alright.”
But she could see that I wasn’t so she massaged my wrists and ankles and I tried to say “Wher…..wher……where am I……Christa?”
“You’re just in a room with the door locked,” said Christa. Soon enough Christa found a hair clip in the back of my head and picked the lock. She helped me sit up against the wall and open the door just a crack and someone was guarding the door. So we couldn’t get out. She wanted me to try to walk but I shoke my head no.
“We have to save Kelsey and maybe Selena,” I asked?
“Kelsey’s here oh no, well Selena got away and she texted me, ”Christa said.
” She wanted to do something but she was too scared to try to she had so much fear in her eyes. I really didn’t know what to do. Both of my ankles are badly hurt. Not lying, one is broke and the other is sprained. I think the left one is sprained while the other is broke. I knew I wouldn’t be able to walk without hurting them worse. Christa wasn’t as bad, her wrist was swollen but otherwise bruises and other marks from the whip. They opened the door again and I saw Kelsey and she wasn’t as bad as me but I knew that she was hurt just like us.
“Kelsey,” we screamed! They threw her in and locked the door again.
“Are you alright,” asked Christa?
“Yea but what’s wrong here, where’s Selena and Layla,” Kelsey asked? I just watched because I wasn’t feeling so good after what had happened to me.
“Layla was with her parents and got away,” said Christa.
“Selena escaped from their grasp when they got here,” I said. I had to speak Kelsey probably thought that I was too emotionally hurt right now.
“Are you okay Georgia,” asked Kelsey?
“I have a broken ankle and the other is sprained,” I said quietly.
“They did really mean worse on you, didn’t she, said Kelsey.
“She did and Christa saved my life.”
“Awesome Christa your amazing!” said Kelsey. “I have a picklock. But how will we get Georgia out of here,” asked Christa? “She will need support but I think we can do it,” said Kelsey. I couldn’t believe would make it out especially me.
“You guys leave me……I will be fine,” I said. But after I said that I passed out. I also had a weird dream of Sydnne killing me with a knife. As soon as the dream ended Kelsey had me awake and we were outside hiding in the bushes. “Whe…where,” I said, she calmed me down.
“When you passed out we thought it would be easier when you were limp,” said Christa. It was a good idea but how would they have known that I would pass out?
“You were looking sick when I was thrown down and knew it would happen soon,” said Kelsey.” Also Selena knows we have escaped but is trying to get someone to pick us up.”
“Would she get them to take us to the hospital?”
“When they see your condition they will surely take us,” said Christa.
“Well I still don’t get why I was hurt the worse,” I said to them. I did nothing, yea I tried to escape.
“They know you weren’t doing anything bad but you moved your stuff,” said Kelsey. “They were sitting on it though literally,” I said.
“They could just be paying you back, by breaking an ankle and also your left wrist,” said Christa. Right as she said that I notice that my left wrist is like a red swollen berry.
“Wow does that hurt,” as I tried to scream but Kelsey covered my mouth. “You couldn’t feel that the whole time,” asked Kelsey as she uncovered my mouth and I shoke my head yes. I was wincing so hard that I busted into tears.
“Quiet down, I know it hurts very badly,” said Christa. Through the tears I pointed a guy with a black suit and a ski mask on stood right in front of me. He picked me up and behind him were two other guys. He made me stand and tied my hands behind my back. I tried to escape but was thrown to one of the other guys. Christa and Kelsey tried to get away but only Kelsey escape. One of the guys went after her but she had outrun him. We were held hostage by Canol again. Christa’s hands were tied back and we were trapped again. They made us walk back into the house. Every time he would push me I would fall since he would push me with my broken ankle. They kept cursing at me since I would fall and not be able to get back up. They would have to pick me up and make me walk again. They would punch me in the back after every time I would fall. We went back inside and went in a room that had two chairs back to back. We were going to be tied to the chairs. They gagged us and blindfolded us. It was horrible they had taken us again. I didn’t know why they would do this to us. Christa was struggling to get out and kept bumping my wrist.
I kept trying and trying to scream in pain because it hurt too much so I just kept wincing and wincing. They finally came in after an hour or so or should I say Sydnne came in with those nasty boys. She took the blindfold off of me by slapping it off.
Christa’s blindfold and gag were token off lightly. They asked her if she wanted to be let free. “Alright but what will happen to Georgia if I leave,” Christa asked. I couldn’t talk or believe what I just heard.
“She will stay here and be punished for what she did,” said Sydnne. I started to squirm because I don’t know what is going on and what I did.
“What did she even do to you guys, she wouldn’t hurt a fly,” said Christa. She was right because I’m so shy I wouldn’t hurt anyone.
“Either take my word and leave and never came back or get beaten worse,” commanded Sydnne. I couldn’t believe my ears once Christa said “Okay untie me and let me leave this place.” They untied her and let her go. I tried to scream and watched her leave the room.

But what don’t understand is what did I do to make them mad? Once they came back in they took my gag out and said “You’re going to be gone by tomorrow.”
“What do you mean by that,” I asked.
“We got rid of her to move you to Arizona,” said Sydnne.
“Why wouldn’t you move her too, what about Kelsey and Selena they are coming back to save me.”
“They won’t because you won’t be able to communicate with them or us anymore,” said Sydnne. After she said that one of the boys came in with the gag and helped Sydnne put it on.
It was so tight that I couldn’t even mumble or say one simple word with it on. I kept struggling when they were putting it on but it was too much for me.
“Now no one will ever be able to get that off of you,” Sydnne said. She and the boys started to laugh uncontrollable.
“Now after that is done were putting you in a car and were leaving to go to Arizona,” said Sydnne. Why would they do this to me? I have done nothing to them at all. They started to untie my hands and I tried to escape but they were too strong so I couldn’t. They put me in the back and buckled me in the middle seat. They slammed the doors and locked them to. They didn’t untie my hands so they were still behind my back. We were off to Arizona where I wouldn’t be found. They won’t come for me there, Christa left me. They pick me first because I’m the weakest and easiest to get to. The view from the window was okay considering I could barely see the window because there are two boys sitting right beside me on each side. It’s been 6 hours since we left and I won’t sleep because of the two boys. They keep looking at me to see if I have did anything wrong. Since of that I don’t know what to do because if I fall asleep they might hurt me. The boys have fallen asleep and it’s been about 9 or 10 hours considering into the trip to Arizona. I know that no one will find me after what Sydnne did to me. This car has been following us for a long time. I won’t look back since the boys just woke up but I really hope Selena and Christa and especially Kelsey are coming to save me. I have been so bored in the ride to get to Arizona but the pain I’m in takes away the boredom. We just got to a house and there dragging me into the house. They put me in a room and undid my hands. They locked the door and I think they locked it twice so double locked? So I can’t pick the lock. There’s a bed and they took out the window but I really want this gag off but it’s too hard to get off. Someone barges in.

It’s Selena; she picks me up and were out of there in an instant. I was put in a car with all the windows blacken so you couldn’t see in or out. Once Selena got me to the car I was put in the back with Christa, Kelsey and Selena’s mom and my second mom was up front with Selena. Once I was in the car they shut and locked the door, just to be safe. Kelsey and Christa helped me get buckled in the seat. Christa said “Are you okay?” I shoke my head yes. “Here let me try at the gag,” she continues. Christa tried for like 10 minutes and still couldn’t get it so Kelsey started trying but she couldn’t either. Selena’s mom decided that we needed to go to the hospital so that’s where we were for the next 3 days. But on the ride there they kept talking on how we would pass as a family. I knew that we would but I couldn’t say that since this stupid gag Sydnne put on me. When we got to the hospital they took care of us really quick by seeing the condition I was in.
They got all of the information from Selena’s mom while they were performing surgery on the 3 of us. While Kelsey, Christa and I were in surgery Selena was patiently waiting to see if we were okay. I think Kelsey came out first then Christa and I know that I was the last to come out. Since everyone else was waiting on me when I had woken up from the amnesia that the medicine gave me. When I looked around on the bed were 3 casts one on my wrist and the others on my ankles. They had fixed my sprains and broke ankle. They helped Kelsey and Christa but they weren’t as bad as I was. They thought we were all related so it helped a lot in paying since Selena’s mom had insurance. She just said that we had the same last name. It was Nallie and they believed every word that she had said. They had us stay for 2 days since my condition was bad but the food they served to us during those days were delicious. So it was late when we all got checked out so we checked into a hotel called “Mirage”. They gave me a free wheelchair since I was hurt so badly. They asked why we had gotten injured so bad we just said that we fell off our bikes and were already hurt before that anyway. When we had gotten into our hotel room it was the first time I had looked into the mirror and I saw so many cuts and bruises and casts. It was horrible to look at, I couldn’t believe what Sydnne had done to me. They put me in a wheelchair since both of my ankles are wrapped up and I can’t walk on either of them only until my sprain heals. The hotel room we got has 2 bedrooms.
One for Selena’s mom and Kelsey and Selena get the other bed in that room. And the other bedroom has a bunk bed that Christa and I will be in. That’s what Selena’s mom told us or just me I don’t know. The Doctor couldn’t get the gag off so they took a pair of scissors and cut it off me. Said you might not be able to talk for a couples days or so. My mouth feels a lot better without the gag on anymore. So the ride to the hotel took about 2 to 3 hours but it was much shorter of a ride then to Arizona.
Selena’s mom said “The hotel were staying at is near Kansas.” I didn’t want to talk so they brought a white board for me to say what I want to say.
“After we leave the hotel probably after 2 days we will leave to go to my house or if we don’t make it Indiana,” said Selena. I couldn’t believe that these guys saved me. If they didn’t come back for me I would still be in Arizona. I would still have the gag on and be in that locked room not knowing where the heck I was. Plus I wouldn’t know how to get out of Sydnne’s grasp. I couldn’t believe that Christa found out where they were taking me and that she could convince my second mom to save me from Sydnne. I couldn’t stop thinking about it. She saved me! We had gotten to the hotel and they checked us in; in less than 5 minutes. We got upstairs and settled in and went to eat dinner in our kitchen.
“Do you want to try to talk or does it still hurt,” asked Kelsey? I shake my head yes but wasn’t really sure. I didn’t know if I should try; I think I might be able to talk.
“You should really try it might work,” said Selena. So I would try, I hoped it would work. But I got too scared to try.
“Come on you really need to try,” said Christa.
“Am I doing it right,” I squeaked out somehow. “You did it,” they screamed.
“But it hurt though,” I tried to say louder. “Don’t talk only if it’s really important,” said Kelsey. I shake my head yes and I felt tiredness coming on and they could see it.
“You should try to get some sleep Georgia. Christa will you help her,” asked Selena’s mom before she went to take a shower.
“Sure we both need our sleep,” said Christa. I shoke my head yes and wheeled into our room. I was still learning how to work a wheelchair since I had just got it. So Christa went in the other room and got Selena and Kelsey to help us. Kelsey helped me get into bed and we had gotten the wheel chair to work. The doctor said that my sprained ankle would be better by tonight so I could start using my crutches that they also gave me.

When suddenly the door was busted down and Sydnne came in. She said “Either you come with me the easy way or the hard way.”
“No we won’t because you can’t make us,” yelled Kelsey. So her friends came in and took Kelsey away but Selena took her back and kicked their shin. Selena protected us but was token down by 3 to 1. She was tied down by Sydnne and pushed back to a stronger boy.
“I can’t save us they took me right on the spot last time, so I give up,” said Kelsey as she helped me with my crutches. Since my left ankle that was sprained is healed. They tied Kelsey’s and Christa’s hand back and put me in the front with my crutches. So they took us down the elevator for me and we were again taken by Canol
Winchester. They must be happy of what they’re doing to us. I was beat up the worse then Christa and Kelsey. Selena ended up getting away the first time. Why were they hurting us for something we didn’t do seriously? I was hurt the worse and all I did was speaking up. Selena started with them and we all get it.
“Why are you taking us away,” asked Selena?
“We are because what you did to us,” Sydnne said. I just wanted to scream but I couldn’t since Sydnne and her stupid gag effect. I can’t believe that Sydnne, our own cheerleader, would go on the other teams’ side.
“What did we do,” asked Kelsey?
“It’s all Georgia’s fault, if she would have talked more and not shown as much attitude we wouldn’t have come back,” said one of her stupid boys. I knew that I had to talk but it hurt way too much to try.
“What did you say about me,” I croaked out?
“Oh look she has finally spoken. I thought the gag would keep her quiet for a week or two,” said Sydnne. “Well are you going to be your quiet little self that you have been.”
“Just stop talking Georgia it will hurt worse,” said Selena. Selena kept struggling because you kept hearing her yell at the boys and they would yell back when they were pushing us down the hallway. So they stopped us to put tape on Selena’s mouth and everyone else’s except me; they wouldn’t come close to me. I kept quiet since it was my entire fault. They pushed us outside and it was dark. I saw their big car it was a 12 seater. They got us in the car in this order: Selena, man, another man, and Christa. Then the next row: Kelsey, a space, a man; then the next row me, then my crutches, and Josh a guy who is a little bit older than me.
Josh wasn’t scared of me at all. Then Sydnne in the passenger. Since Sydnne couldn’t drive someone else was. We couldn’t escape, there was no use. The windows were blacken so they couldn’t see us at all. We stuck again with Selena this time. They put tape on my mouth and so now we all couldn’t talk. Selena and Kelsey and Christa still had their hands tied behind their backs. They got buckled in while Josh tied back my hands and buckled me in. Then he intentionally kicked my cast. I could still kind of scream and I did because it hurt so badly.
“Shut up Georgia,” yelled Sydnne. Kelsey managed to get her tape off and say “Don’t yell at her, Josh kicked her broken ankle.” They put a gag on her but it wasn’t as tight as mine last time. We were in the car for a while, it seem like 4 hours. We all wanted to sleep but only Selena and Christa did. They could kill me if I fall asleep so I wouldn’t take the chance. Kelsey kept drifting off and then finally fell asleep. So I didn’t I was awake for the whole trip all night. I kept looking back and saw Kelsey asleep and Selena and Christa awake talking without their tape. They were so quiet that it was hard getting the attention. When I finally got their attention I looked at them crazily.
Christa said “What?” she said it very quietly. Then she remembered that I had my tape on still and couldn’t get it off. Her hands were still tied back so she couldn’t help me out. It was like 4 ½ hours into the trip and I was getting really bored by now.
The men were all asleep except the dude who was driving. We were still on the move to our doom. That’s what I’m predicting for myself. I really don’t know why she put this on me?

The author's comments:
This was me just rambling on how Sydnees better than Georgia at everything...

They really wanted to get back at me for doing nothing. But why do they have to take all of the other girls with us? Why does she always want to blame me for everything? Just because she’s my half-sister doesn’t mean that she has to be so mean. Ever since we met each other and found out we were half-sisters. She hates me; I have no clue why though? She has always been the popular girl at school and has always put me down for no reason at all. The only reason I know of is because I have the better life. I really don’t know what she means though. She has my dad and I have her mom. I have only seen my dad once and she’s only seen her mom once. I guess that’s what she means but I really don’t know anymore. I guess she wants to get back at the cheerleaders for sticking up for me. Yea I told and she didn’t want me to but it is my secret to!.!. Once I get my voice fully back she’s going down. I don’t really know how to react since she’s she stronger than me by so many ways. She put me on crutches and I couldn’t put her down even if I wanted to. She’s on the track team. So I never could outrun her much less out walk her. She always gets first in everything and I get last in everything. I would name all of them but it would take an hour or so. So here’s a few of them.She gets all A’s, from cheating in every class. Or else she would be failing every class. The teachers love her; she gets into every sport that she likes. She is so popular that teachers give her stuff. She has the life, which I would love. Not for long though, sometimes she gets bored and that’s when I get hurt the worse. I couldn’t, wouldn’t live long in popularity at all. I have glasses, horrible teeth and others but no one likes me anyway. The first time I told about her being my half-sisters to the cheerleaders and I get kidnapped. But at least I saw my dad; he is the one driving us to our doom. Or at least me. It’s weird though, she used to be all nice to me but since she has found out, she has turned against me. We found out that we were half-sisters two years ago. My mom didn’t even bother to tell me. She had to write me a note to tell me. So they wouldn’t know that she was talking to me. After that she has be the worst. I hate Sydnne why does she even have to be my half-sister. See even in school and everywhere else but when she’s around I get bullied. I was about to kill myself from how much I get bullied from everyone especially her. But do you think this is equally bad don’t you? Well I think it’s better than killing yourself, because it’s just someone torturing you. Her and her friends could end up killing me but I don’t know. That would be murder, if you’re like me and just now figuring that out. Well she has hurt me enough; I just won’t and can’t take it anymore. Once she gets me untied and faces me alone I will take her down. She better know what’s coming for her.That’s when I’m healed but she won’t be. She will be hurt I don’t know how far we could go. I know that if the police are in this it’s bad. If the police get into this that means Sydnne, Josh, and her other friends could go to jail but I don’t want my dad to go to jail. Since he helped kidnap his other daughter. Who gets bullied by her half-sister, in this case his oldest daughter. He still is my father and I dearly miss him as my real father to go to in times of need. I really want to know that he loves me. I still can’t figure out why Sydnne is doing this to me. And mostly why she hates me so much to do this. She told me a reason but it isn’t true because she has the better life. When we were younger we lived together but now we don’t. We both had a mother and father but now we don’t. Then they separated after a fight which in doing that spilt us up. We were both 2 at the time and we didn’t know what was going on. Till I came to her school and she had the same last name “Williams”. The school kept asking us questions, but we didn’t know. I asked my mom but she wouldn’t tell me.

We had gotten to the house and stopped. I looked around of what I could and it was in the middle of nowhere. Sydnne had woken up from the hardness of the stop and said, “You will be split into pairs.”
We all tried to gasp but we couldn’t, and we all had fear in our eyes. They unbuckled us and pushed us inside to our doom. Then they locked the door with all of us inside. When we walked in even looking from the outside the house was so big. Like 6 or 7 rooms just from the outside. We went in and the living room was big!!!!
“Again I say if one of you didn’t hear you will be split into pairs since I know all of your weakness,” said Sydnne. “I have also found the last cheerleader, Layla.” My father pulled her out and she looked fine nothing had happened to her yet.
“What happened to them,” asked Layla?
“Do you want to look as bad as them, or be on my team,” asked Sydnne. We had hope and terror in our eyes to what side she would pick.
“I will be on your team,” Layla said sadly.
“Great, now help me get them into their rooms,” commanded Sydnne.
Kelsey and I were put into a room together because we can’t always work together but we can when were not in a lot of stress. Like this big problem we have right now. Were best friends so I don’t get why were in the same room. Well it could be that her and Christa are the best of friends but we aren’t and if she is in the same room as Selena she’ll have a blast no matter what. The room we were put in had two beds and the door was double locked plus we had a tiny refrigerator. They had put some food in it for us to eat. But we were scared to eat it since they gave it to us. “Do you still have your phone,” asked Kelsey. I shake my head yes so they couldn’t hear me. I was about to take my phone out but they started to unlock the door. “Change into these clothes, they should fit you guys,” commanded Sydnne.
“Were not putting them on,” said Kelsey. Sydnne pulled out her whip and looked us in the eyes and said “Put them on now or get whipped severely.” Kelsey grabbed the clothes and Sydnne slammed the door and locked it. Instantly we heard yelling on the other side of the wall and it sounded like Selena and Sydnne fighting. While that was going on Kelsey helped me undress and dress since it was very hard to because of my casts. “Thanks,” I croaked out.
“Don’t talk it will hurt worse. And how many times do we have to tell you that,” asked Kelsey? She was talking while getting dressed. The clothes that Sydnne gave us to wear were nasty. They were her old clothes but we all fit into them almost perfectly. While I had help getting my clothes off my phone dropped out of my cropt top. So I hide it under my pillow just in case Sydnne came in unnoticed. I tried to text Selena but I couldn’t it was just too hard for me to do.
“Where’s your phone at cause Sydnne took mine during the whipping,” asked Kelsey? I pointed under my pillow and took it out to let her use. We didn’t dare to call 911 because we didn’t know where we were. So Kelsey texted Selena since she still had her phone and said
WHAT’S HAPPENING
She texted back saying,
THEY MADE US CHANGE CLOTHES AND WE GOT INTO A TINY FIGHT
Kelsey asked?
WHAT KINDA FIGHT WAS IT?
I YELLED AT HER AND THEN SHE WHIPPED ME AND GAVE THE CLOTHES TO CHRISTA.
Selena texted back.
WELL WHY DID YOU YELL AT HER.
Kelsey asked her by texting back.
SHE MADE ME MAD AND DID YOU GUYS HAVE TO CHANGE?
Selena asked?
YES
Kelsey texted Selena back. As we heard yelling and the door slamming on their side of the wall. When we heard Sydnne yell we knew it would come back on us. We heard Sydnne unlocking the door but we didn’t get the phone hidden soon enough. She took the phone away from Kelsey and slapped me.
“What the….,” I croaked out. As she yelled at me “This is what you get, now come on!” She pushed Kelsey as she tried to protect me and Sydnne grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room into another room. This room had a bed and a dresser. While Sydnne pulled me into the room I managed to get back my phone. I tried to text Selena and I did saying ‘HELP’. She then asked ‘WHAT’S WRONG’. I told her how I was locked in a different room and told her that. I also said that I was okay and I think Kelsey is to. She said okay and nothing else. Sydnne came in with our dad and he took my phone.
“What was that for,” I said quietly. Dad ignored me and put on a super tight gag that was just like the other one.
Josh had Kelsey with him and her hands were tied back with a gag on. My hands were then tied back by Sydnne and she kicked my cast and I tried to scream but it was no use to try. Since I couldn’t talk or do anything with my mouth. Another boy brought in three chairs and Kelsey was tied and taped so she couldn’t get out. Josh threw me on the bed and I landed on my wrist which was broken so he saw tears coming out of my eyes but didn’t hear a word. Since I couldn’t because Sydnne and dad. Layla brought in Christa and two boys brought in Selena since she kept struggling. They were both taped to chairs and then Thomas locked the door and we were all in the room locked in. My dad and Sydnne tied me down with my ankles and wrists separated again.
Sydnne said “If I take your gag off will you not yell, Kelsey.” She shoke her head yes and Sydnne took her gag off. I was so scared that my dad would hurt me and I wouldn’t be able to stop him. Everyone had fear in their eyes except Sydnne and Thomas.
“What’s going to happen,” asked Selena?
“Well Georgia is going to pay for what she did,” said Sydnne. My father shoke his head yes and Sydnne started to explain why.
“She told you guys about us being half-sisters and I don’t like that at all,” said Sydnne.
“How is that bad, seriously why,” asked Selena? Sydnne slapped her right on the spot.
But Selena didn’t wince at all and my dad didn’t like that so he punched her as hard as he could and this time she winced and started to cry. We all freaked but stayed silent because Selena never cries.
Sydnne added on while Selena was crying as said “Great Job! But next time do it to your own daughter but not me.”
He replied and said “I will punch her if Georgia cries,” as he pointed to Kelsey. “Why me,” she asked.
“To make you scared because she ALWAYS cries,” Thomas said boldly. So he punched me as hard as he did to Selena and I winced and held back the tears the best I could. Everyone was surprised that I could because Selena couldn’t and she’s so much stronger then I am. I couldn’t, wouldn’t let Kelsey get hurt from my own father.
“So miss little Georgia won’t cry. That’s not like before when she cried when I got near her. Oh but that was a long time ago. Before we split into two families like we are right now,” said my dad. He was embarrassing us and we didn’t like it at all.
“Stop embarrassing us dad,” yelled Sydnne. “But you were embarrassing her more than me, won’t you do it more.”
“Alright you pushed me to do some more,” said Thomas “Just before we start to hurt you with the whip, I will hurt you with my own words that I’ve told you before.”
I had to hold all the tears that I held back so Kelsey wouldn’t get hurt.
“You’re so fragile that you could kill yourself so easily with one word I hit you with,” said Thomas. “But since you’re about to cry just by me looking at your face I can see it I will get on with your hard vigorous, punishing beating. That I will give you.” So after those long, hard words that hurt so badly hurt, they started to whip, slap, kick anything you could think that could hurt me. It hurt way too much and I started to ball my eyes out.
Selena yelled “Stop she can’t take this anymore. Stop,”! She was slapped by Josh and Kelsey was punched by my dad since I started to cry. Layla started to untie me out of all this hectic and I got knocked out by Josh.

The author's comments:
This chapter was very interesting since my friend had to help with a couple of the dreams.

Next thing I knew is that I was our room with Kelsey. I was a bloody mess but Kelsey wasn’t. I could see that the door was locked because why wouldn’t she lock us up like she had done before. Kelsey was out still so I woke her up by hitting her bed.
“Where am I,” she asked. I showed her the gag and how hurt I was. “You still have the gag in and you’re a bloody mess,” said Kelsey. I shoke my head yes and tried to get up but I couldn’t because the pain in my chest. I winced in pain but I didn’t want her to see me like this.
“Are you okay,” Kelsey asked? I shoke my head yes but she knew different. We both had gotten hit in the chest by my awful dad. She got up and got ice for us to use on our chest. She gave me the ice and applied it to our chest it felt so good. Thomas just had to punch us in the chest because he hates his youngest daughter and her friends. I nodded my head and I really wanted this gag off but she had put it too tight to where it would only come off with scissors. I want to talk, its different I want to see if she was okay because I couldn’t tell by looking.
“Here let me try at the gag,” she said. She tried and tried and tried but she couldn’t get it off.
“It’s the same you can only get off by cutting it,” said Kelsey. I waved my hand trying to say never mind.
“What is there something over there,” she asked? I just wanted to scream but she stopped trying to get the gag off. We finally found out how to get the blood off of us. We had to get to bed but I couldn’t wouldn’t it just won’t work. Sydnne could kill me in the middle of the night and I wouldn’t know it.
“I’m going to sleep are you,” asked Kelsey? I shoke my head no, knowing what they could do to me.
“Okay but you have stayed awake for like 3 days without them knocking you out,” said Kelsey. I shoke my head yea and tried to lie down and get some sleep. I fell right to sleep and once I fell asleep I was woken up. Thomas, my dad, was giving me a shot and Sydnne, Josh, a boy and another boy were holding me down for the shot. I struggled to get out but altogether they were too strong for me. But I had gotten so weak from all the whipping they had gave me. I looked around for Kelsey but when I saw her she was knocked out on her bed. She was bound and gagged. I guess the drug there giving me knocks you out. I knew I shouldn’t have gone to sleep their probably killing me right this second. They finally got me to sleep, the dreams I had, horrible all horrible.
I was running through the woods after my boyfriend dumped me not knowing where to go. I ran. I never stopped running. I knew that I would have to stop, but I couldn’t, wouldn’t. So I ran, I tripped over and ledge and broke my leg. But I didn’t stop. Never would I stop running. Then I fell, and when I was falling. The ground disappeared from beneath me. It was all too sudden. I was going to die but it’s too soon. Not now never was I going to die. It’s gotten so cold that I can’t stand it, but now it’s so hot that it’s getting to me get me out of here. Next thing I know is that I’m at Austin’s funeral and I bust out crying. They carry me out of my best’s friends’ funeral. Now I’m at my old, haunted, abounded house. I went in not knowing but knowing. There were ghosts everywhere you look. I went upstairs and saw myself in a wheelchair. I cried out for someone to help me but no one came. Then I pop into my reading lessons, he’s yelling at me because couldn’t read, I was dyslexic. He knew and hated me for that my own uncle. He tried to cut me but I ran. I ran and he couldn’t catch me. So I ran not knowing where to go. I ran. Everything started to get black, blacker. Till my mind was black and blank. Nothing was in my head at all. It was full of blackness. It crept in me somehow. It started to come back light, lighter. I was in a car on a bridge. But suddenly the bridge is gone. I was falling. I could see something black as I screamed in horror. Then I collided with it. It sent me back into the air. The bridge came once again and I went back on my way.
Next thing I know is I’m in a cornfield with no houses near me at all except for a tornado heading straight for me. I ran. Nothing else on my mind except to run. But it takes me away. I’m in the air now and I get hit by debris. Then I appear in the principals’ office about to get whipped for hitting someone that I didn’t hit. I plead and plead to not get beaten but I get it anyway. I get whipped ten times. I get hit again and again. I finally wake up. I’m gagged and tied again to a bed. I couldn’t, wouldn’t move. It was horrifying about what Sydnne was doing to her younger sister. I tried to look around but I wish I didn’t. Selena and Christa were knocked out, gaged and bound. Kelsey was awake but gagged and bound she looked hurt. She was struggling and I was to.
“Stop trying to get out, you won’t be able to anyway,” said Sydnne with a smirk on her face. We couldn’t talk back but we would have. Sydnne strikes my face with the whip and Kelsey tries to scream but can’t and I start to cry. I’m under so much pressure with my sister that I can’t take it anymore. She laughs at me then strikes me again in the same area. I start to lose conscious, but I feel something run down my face and there’s a lot of it. It’s slimy and really runny and smells like blood. I’m bleeding and there’s so much of it. Kelsey manages to scream and tries to get out.

You want to know something. Here’s the thing, about how I only have a mother. Well….. She left me about a year ago. So I live in a house that she left. She gave me like 10,000 dollars and a girl that picks me up from games. But sometimes I have to walk home. She isn’t very good at remembering to pick me up all the time. She took out all of the electric and plumbing so I have to use flashlights an outdoor toilet. She told the school that we live family and that she doesn’t work so I get free food. She told me every time she gets mail I have to send it to this address.
1025647839 Lincoln Cell Avenue
It has no zip code or state. I have tried to look it up but I never seem to find it. I have to ride the bus home but it doesn’t take me home. It takes me to an elementary school that is like 10 miles away. Usually I don’t make it home so I call Selena to drive me home. She and her mom have tried to make me move in since they know my secret. I tell them no since my mom would figure out I have left. She watches me through cameras and she put a tracker in my head two years ago. But she said even if I get kidnapped or taken she won’t come back. Ever.
Which I am, right now this second of my life. Every Saturday I would go to the store to get stuff that I could eat without needing heated or cold. I really do wonder where my mom is and why she left me here alone. It’s so hard to figure out though but I really do wonder if she misses me. Sometimes I miss her. My parents never fully divorce so that’s how she still has his last name.

Everything starts to fade but then Layla knocks out Sydnne and puts her in the hallway. I start to lose conscious as I watch Layla untie Kelsey.
“Come on. Stay with us Georgia,” Layla said. That was all I hear before I was out again. Next thing I know is that I’m still on the bed but with Selena, Kelsey and Layla on me doing something to my face.
“Hey Georgia’s waking up,” said Selena. I want to get up but when I try Layla and Christa push and now hold me down. So I couldn’t get back up. Christa moved my hair out of my face.
“You can’t get up right now Kelsey is putting stitches in your cheek where Sydnne hit you,” said Christa. I was alive because of these guys. I could have died because of Sydnne. I told them that she would try to kill me.
“You’re almost done Georgia. You’re doing great. Once were done you can get up,” said Selena. About five minutes later Kelsey said “You’re done Georgia your head is much better.”
I tried to get up but I fell back down in pain and couldn’t move my head to say a word.
“Help her get up so we can move to a different room and get out of here,” said Christa. Selena lifted me up and helped me walk to the door to find Sydnne outside the door with a gun. She instantly grabbed Christa and put her in an arm lock and put the gun to her head. Christa started to cry and when I looked at Sydnne she looked emotionally broke down.
“Get back in the room or Christa dies,” said Sydnne with a smirk on her face. We all got back in the room and Selena put me down and put me behind her also, to protect me. Christa was thrown in and Kelsey was taken by Sydnne and was put in the same arm lock and the gun was to her head. But what Kelsey did different is that she tried to get away and got hit by the gun causing her to cry. I really couldn’t see anything but heard a scream it was Kelsey’s and then she started crying. I knew she had gotten caught by Sydnne and wanted to help but couldn’t because Selena was protecting me. I knew Sydnne had no way to reach me so she took Kelsey instead to lure me to her. Since Kelsey and I are good friends.
“Give me Georgia so she can receive her punishment on Kelsey will die no exception,” commanded Sydnne. Layla pushed me into Selena and then she moved and I slowly walked up to Sydnne and Kelsey. Where I was sure that I would probably die.
“Layla come up here and lock up the others in here and help me with these two bad girls,” said Sydnne. Kelsey didn’t dare to speak up about what she said about us and I couldn’t anyway. I hated how she treated us and what she did to us. Layla did as told and we already knew that we wouldn’t live to see tomorrow no matter what. When they were walking us to our doom Kelsey kept crying and wincing in pain from the arm lock she’s in. I knew everything was going downhill from here but even if I wanted to say something I couldn’t since the gag my dad put on me. When we finally got to the room, it had two chairs back to back probably where we would be tied up and died. Sydnne pushed us in the room and locked the doors with them in here to. Sydnne took my gag off and commanded “Get in the chairs or be shot and never see your friends ever again.” We both got into the chairs fairly quickly.
“Link your arms together tightly,” said Layla. We did as told so we wouldn’t get punished by that I mean get shot. As we were linking our arms together Sydnne tied us very tightly. To the point we were crying and wincing from all the pain we were in.
“Great their crying just as I thought! Blindfold them when you go out to leave and lock the door but don’t gag them,” said Sydnne. “Got that.” Layla shoke her head yes and followed through as Sydnne closed the door on her way out.
Kelsey got blindfolded first then me. We weren’t as afraid to talk to Layla like we were to Sydnne so we did.
“Why are you doing this to just us and not them,” asked Kelsey and I join in saying “What did we ever do to you to guys.”
“I have no clue why but I have to go,” said Layla. As she left she said I’m so sorry very quietly so only we could hear it. She locked the door. As soon as Kelsey heard the door lock she started to struggle and try to get out bounds we were put in.
“It’s too tight to get out of,” said Kelsey. “How about we move our arms at the same time maybe it will get us out.” She asked me and my response was “Fine let’s try.” We tried it and it loosened us and she got out. She untied me and helped me get up.
“I think they expected us to get out of that,” I said.
“Yea but I was very tight to even manage without crying and we didn’t,” said Kelsey as she did have a point.
“So what you’re saying is that my half-sister, the manic, Sydnne wanted us to get out of a knot that she put us in, with the door locked,” I pointed out strongly.
“But listen seriously listen we could have gotten out even if they were in here,” she said.
“Yea but I didn’t untie myself you did it for me,” I said quietly. I was getting mad and she could see and hear it from us being great friends.
“Okay but are we untied and okay…...” asked Kelsey as she tried to calm me down. But it didn’t work and she knew that.
“No I’m not and you’re not either. You know that as well as I do,” I screamed as best as I could. I hated screaming but I had to back at Sydnne for what she did.
“Okay, okay….. Yes I do know and still right now there not hurting us right,” Kelsey said calmly to try to calm me down but it didn’t work.
“Right….right we are fine…..there not in here, were okay,” I said and I couldn’t stop thinking of what she is trying to do to Kelsey and me. Kelsey just kept looking at me and she couldn’t stop looking at me and how I acted.
I couldn’t stop saying “Were okay Sydnne……please stop yelling. You know he’s going to come back if you keep yelling at me.” “Please don’t hurt me daddy please don’t.” “I won’t tell anyone just please stop yelling at mommy,” I started yelling at Kelsey as if she was Thomas, my dad. Kelsey didn’t know what to do and then she got me to sit down and stop talking about past thoughts. While she got me to calm down we heard Sydnne and Layla yelling at each other about what they’re going to do to us. “See now they heard us. What are we going to do now,” Kelsey asked. “This is why we don’t yell when people can kill us.” I started to cry because she had been too rough on me and she knew it. She has always been a great friend even when we had our fights with each other.
“Were coming in and you better be tied up or you will be punished severely,” said Sydnne. I was already in a chair so Kelsey tied me up first and then managed to get herself in to. Just like Sydnne and Layla had did to us before we fought. She got the blindfolds on just in time for them to come in and inspect us.
“Okay so you guys lied to us when you were fighting,” Sydnne asked? We both didn’t even dare to move or speak. “So since you lied you both will be punished severely,” said Sydnne said. Layla kept quiet because she wanted to be on our side but didn’t want to get hurt. I should have known that we would be punished anyway since Sydnne learned from our dad. He would always hurt us even if we were good all day. Sydnne loop-holed us just like Thomas but with the gun. Where did she even get the gun, dad can’t even get a gun anyway since he got into trouble with the cops.
“Well since we got that over with let’s get down to punishing them. Who wants to go first,” asked Sydnne? Kelsey accidently hit me wrist (Which is broken) and I tried not to scream but I did.
“So little Miss Georgia wants it first saving her friends life per say,” said Sydnne.
“What do you mean by that I just accidently hit her wrist,” said Kelsey.
“So I see that you want to go first Kelsey,” said Sydnne.
“No, even though Georgia is my best friend I don’t want to be tortured,” said Kelsey.
“So your letting me go first just because I screamed,” I asked? I couldn’t believe it well maybe but still.
“Well who cares cause you’re getting it at the same time anyways,” said Sydnne. Layla and Sydnne untied us and for some reason Layla pushed me down on my broken wrist. Then Sydnne pointed the saying, “Either DIE now or be TORTURED.”

The author's comments:
This chapter isn't finished yet so yea... a cliff hanger for you guys.!

“Don’t shoot me. I give up. You win. Do whatever you want to me but don’t and I mean don’t hurt my friends and make it only between us,” I said.
“Fine tomorrow, I will let them go and we will be on our way,” said Sydnne.
“But first I have the best health,” I said. Kelsey looked at us like we were crazy and said “What’s going on?” We ignored her though, it was wrong though but we had to except Sydnne didn’t think that instead she said “Shut up.”



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.