The Truth Unfolds | Teen Ink

The Truth Unfolds

By AlwaysInBeastMode GOLD, Suitland, Maryland
AlwaysInBeastMode GOLD, Suitland, Maryland

Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle.

Author's note: I was inspired by Criminal Minds TV show because of how they crack open cases and use every bit of evidence they have. Also because they make observations and will never sleep till the case is done.

911 what's your emegrancy. Help my friend is dead her hair has been shaved off, her eyes have been carved out, her heart is even taken too, also it looks like someone carved a numbert on ther forehead that reads the number 1. Madam whats your location I'm located at 5646 Maple Street Rd. 20755 Apt 3 Kentunky, Ablama please hurry because i think someone saw me here and i might be next. Okay Madam stay where you are I'll send the police there right away stay on the phone with me. Can you tell me your name,?Madam your name, what's your name Madam? Oh its Sky Parker. Okay are you there alone? Yes i am and i have a daughter at home i told told her i'll be gone just for a minute and i pinkey promise her and i am i'm so scared. Okay Madam the police is on there way jus give them 2-3 minutes please. Ma'ma?Ma'ma? are you there? You couldn't save her if you had the chance. Shes mine now, what are are you going to do about it ?Hahahahaha. You see I love pretty and beatiful woman it makes me feel lonely sometimes. I carved their eyes out so they can't see me, i write numbers on there heads so you can keep track of how many womens i've killed hahahahahah. Ha well isn't there something you want to say to Sky because I'm going to kill her and theres nothing you can do the police ahahahahaha do you know how many times the police try to track me down hahaha i out smart them pretty impressive, dont you think so? Sir the FBI is going to be their any minute now. Oh then ive better hurry up and get going then bye bye. ahahahaha. So Sky i heard you say you have a daughter huh? But you know what i think I'm going to keep you but maybe we can team up, you know like help each other out to get what they want. No i won't do you you minus well kill me because i won't kill nobody you hear me. Sky spit in his face. The man wipe his face off and said that wasn't very nice. I like aggressive girls. man took her to his kitchen where he killed Sky friend Shay Jackson. But the man he had scars and brusie all over his face, his skin was all pilling, his nails had a lot of blood underneath them, his hair was bold but he had a tatto on his head that read "You say you care about me mom but now look what you made me do" The man tied Sky up and he took all her clothes off, he grab a knife and he started cutting her eyes out, Sky was moving and The man told her you better quit it before i cut something that you wouldn't like, Sky didn't care she kept moving and he smacked her and she blacked out. When she woke up she was in the tub, the tub was full of blood, organs, eyes, and hearts. The man cut her heart out slowly, then he said can you feel yourself getting weak? Or can you feel the blood coming out of your breast? Sky was getting weak she was loosing a lot of blood. After an hour passed the police came but it was too late she was still int he tub but the tub was empty but the police knew blood was in there because of the ring around the tub. But something caught the police eye when they turned around they saw a message that read" Soon all the girls will be dead and i will bring them home to mommy"

The police took a picture of Sky Parker.Then came Detective Mark burden and Ted Black.They went on to the scene where it happen and they see the two girls and Shay Jackson had the number 1 and Sky Parker had the number 2. so the decticatives said look for clues and i want everything file you have on Shay Jackson and Sky Parker. No clues so they got the scientist to come in the room to see of their were blood in the house but he might of cleaned it up before we came. From the Hallway till the kitchen a blood trail leads so the police and detcatives follow it, it lead to a basement, so all the police pulled out their guns. They saw ten more bodies but this time they had words not numbers. So the Detective called for an ambulance. They got pictures of the girls bodies and their forehead. So they decative went back to their office to meet up with the crew. Kelly Johnson, Micheal Thomas, and Angie Washington.

Micheal said, its a copycat trying to get some attention. But kelly said but what if its the same person but is using a fake identiy, getting fake ID's, and/or is coming to get revenge back on somebody but the question is who? But also why is he or she cutting the victim eyes out, heart, and carving words and number in the forehead? Good obseration kelly well lets look at the pictures at the victims and maybe it some type of code for somone. Victim number 1: Jasime Wooden, she was 12 years old and she was going to ohio University to attend an minor program in crimal justice, she had the word Kalya on her forehead. But the question is who is kayla because their could be a thousand Kayla's or maybe even billions of Kayla's. Victim number 2: Ann Tucker, she was 22 years old, she was doing porngraphy because she was poor and her child had died because of starvation. She had the word: Coming. Victim 3: James Earl, he was the only male in the basement so i wonder why he was the only male unless he or she must have wanted him to see somthing and would try to run away. But if the victim ran away then he would tell someone so thats probably what that person wanted he want everyone to know who she or he is and want them to remember he or she said Angie. James Earl word on his forehead was remember me. Victim number 4: Tiara Wells was 11 years old and was last seen coming from dance practice at Kind Community Center. She had the word: I'm. So we know one thing about the person whos doing this is that he or she want to feel like they can have power and since these girls are under age and can't fight anyone off so thats probably why he or she does this because they know the girls are weak. I agree said Mark. Victim number 5: Jessica Simons was 9 years old she was last seen coming from seven eleven with her friend Tim Hopkins. She has the word: Ready. i see what he doing he is increasing the age then decreasing because he knows the younger one's doesnt know any better or maybe he or she might be doing this because he or she had probably lost their child or something bad happen to it. said Ted. Angie said, so probably he or she had a illness or mental health issues that can cause this probably. Micheal said but what if he or she want revenge on somebody. Victim 6: Maya Jackson. Wait hold on Shay Jackson and Maya Jackson both have the same last name were they related? Micheal you are a hacker ahahaha hack into Maya and Shay Jackson folders. Please and Thank You said Angie. Okay so it says that Shay Jackson and Maya Jackson both were apoted and was seprated when they were just babies but Maya Jackson had some mental issues because her parents died in a car accident and Shay Jackson parents died because they both commited sucide. Said Micheal. But Maya Jackson is 13 years old she was last seen with her step-mother Dana Huges. The word that was on Maya Jackson forehead was Revenge. Okay so he or she must have went through some things with a child if he or she want revenge but on who? Thats the question. Victim number 7: Mia Crosswalk she was only 10 years old when she went missing her mom said she let her go to the park it was only across the street and when Mia didnt come home her mother knew something had happen because Mia never did this. She had the word I want. I want? ummmm so if is on Maya Jackson forehead and you got i want? oh my god its saying i want revenge. said Mark. How do you know? Said Micheal. Its all at how you look at it. Victim number 8 Bella Walker was only 17 when she had died, she was playing on going into the Army/Military. She had the word You know me. So Angie was right he or she want someone to remember who he or she is but why? Said Ted

So Angie was right he or she want someone to remember who he or she is but why? Said ted. I can answer that. Who are you said Mark. I saw James Earl. Dont you want to know what he said to me? Micheal said, what did he say? Wait but first who is this guy or women? His name is Dangerous. Dangerous you got to be kidding me. Said Ted. Listen Mark said. He got the name Dangerous from his mom, she abonaned him when he was 12 and she killed herself by taking an overdose on drugs. Dangerous mother was named Dana Jackson. Hold on Dana Jacksons thats Kayla mother. No you must be crazy because she died when Dangerous was 12 years old. I got a picture of Dana. Let me said said the Women. But before i let you see the picture what is your name ? Whats my name you say? Well of course i am Dana Johnson II. I am Dangerous sister. Thats Dana i thought she was dead. Oh my god thats why Dangerous is up here. I have a word on my Don't run who carved that on your side said Mark. My brother he was obessed about Sky Parker daughter Kayla, shes only 12.

Angie whats wrong i know what the codes mean now. but we havent went over the last 2 victims. There's no time for that Angie said. Angie grab a marker and started writing. Don't run Kayla you know me, don't you member me? Im coming for my Revenge. Are you Ready? How did you know the code Angie? Because Dana Johsin II gave us a hint . Also the last 2 victims: Jane Washington and Ronald Meeks words on their forehead which read: for jane it read Don't you on her forehead and for Ronald Meeks it read for my on his forehead. But why is it that you only have two boys and the rest are girls 9-22. Dana Johnson II said, because it gives him a challenge to test his ablitlity. So when Shay Jackson and Sky Parker had the number on their head that resprented the time of where he meet but where? The Basement where you foud the trail of blood in is aparment. How did you know about the trail of blood? Said ted. Because I've been watching you to see will you find who he is without my help but either way i was going to tell you anyway. Ted, Mark, Kelly, Angie, and Micheal get back up because he going for the little girl name Kaula Sky Parker daughter. Okay but put on your bullet proof jacket. Okay I'm going in Freeze police, Dangerous stop put the knife down. You don't want to do this i understand what you went through trust me i do. Your mother Dana is outside waiting for you. What are you talking about my mom is dead she died when i was 12 years old you don't know what you are talking about. Mark, yeah Micheal bring Dana in here. Dangerous you are not about to kill that little girl all because of me. I had to tell your sister to say i was dead because i didn't want you to see me getting high, doing pornagraphy, and being a bad mother so i had to get myself together. You little, dangerous said and he tryed to stab her but Ted shot him and they had to call the ambulance because dangerous was losing a lot of blood.

Kayla was crying and said i want my mommy where is she? Please bring her to me? Angie told Kayla take a walk with me. Kayla said okay. So Angie said you know your mommy was a good person she never bother nobody and all she tryed to do was help a friend and she promise you that it would only take a minutes. YEAH I REMEMBER! said Kayla. Kayla your mommy is dead. WHAT! ITS NOT TRUE GET AWAY FROM ME! Angie tryed to run after Kayla but Kayla ran into Dangerous arm and said
Kill me please i want to be with my mommy please kill me. Dangerous laugh his usually laugh and he said little girl someday i will but not right now. Kayla had to treated with her mental issues because she looked spaced out and talked to stuff that wasnt even there, and she would smile. So she was only 12 years old and going through this so she had to stay in the hospital her whole life because the dotors at Prince George County Hospital would be afraid that Kayla might do sucide. Dangerous got life in jail for killing 12 people. Everyone happy and this case is closed. Mark,Ted, Angie, Micheal, and kelly went to Ocean City and a girl went missing there oh lord her we go again.

Thank You and I always been a big fan of fiction books this book is based off of  a horror movie and yes I wanted to try something new and thank you and at the end when the girl went missing I kind of wanted to keep a mystery type because I'm working on  a part 2 for this book :)

AWW THANK YOU I REALLY TRIED MY BEST c:

dream_big said...
on Jun. 10 2014 at 11:34 am
dream_big, Suitland, Maryland

"never give up you always have to try"

I agree there was some mistakes but I've loved it I liked how it kept making me guessing and it felt like I was watching my favorite show Criminal Minds c:

Wow this book is really amazing I was so into it and I couldnt stop reading this but my advice to you that when you said the crew went on vaction and a girl went missing you should have wrote about that and how that girl was similar to dangerous case then it wouldve been an amazing and outstanding book but other than that fablous :)

jazz said...
Mya this is a really good book and it was very interesting I can't believe you wrote this. Usually you always wrote non-fiction books. Did you wanted to try something new

mereCat PLATINUM, Horsham, Other

"I am finally colouring inside the lines I live between"

I did enjoy this but it would be improved 100% if you ran it through a spell check first... There were so many mistakes that it was quite hard work to read it even though the idea is good. Please put I instead of i.... Anyway, good job other than that :)