Tracks

Grace C.
Tracks
Summary: George and Nadia Russo are training to become FBI agents. After living in the headquarters for their whole lives, they are ready to prove themselves. So they are sent on a train ride to capture the notorious criminal, Mr. Johnson, who stole an ancient scroll from a museum. They have to identify him and his accomplices before they get off the train. They know what they're doing, so it should be easy... if they can get out alive.

GracieblueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 21, 2013 at 8:01 am:
We updated Chapter 8 and wrote Chapter 9. 10 is on its way!

Jun. 2, 2013 at 7:39 pm:
Chapter 9 is coming soon!!!

Christopher C. said...
Is there going to be any more?

GracieblueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:32 am :
I'm pretty busy right now, but we're planning on finishing it.

Christopher C. said...
Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:32 am:
Good job! this is amazing writing.