strange happeings(one less night mare 2) | Teen Ink

strange happeings(one less night mare 2)

By fanglover101 BRONZE, overland park, Kansas
fanglover101 BRONZE, Overland Park, Kansas

"there is nothing to fear but fear it's self"

So basically all you've missed is A. Eric and i broke up, B.Thanks to Cole i am officially a Vampire/demon girl thing, C. i may or may not have big feelings for Tyrus, and we kissed, and finally D. i wasn't suppose to meet Eric in the first place. So here's whats happening right now. I woke up and forgot Tyrus took me home. i looked around my room confused as ever. Lilly, i hear with knocking, by the voice i could tell it was grandma. Lilly theres a very tall handsome man downstairs at the door, he says he needs to talk to you. I froze was it Eric or Tyrus so i quickly got dressed and walked down stairs. I did see a very tall handsome man at the door. He stood leaning on the porch, he wore a black v neck tee shirt, bagyish jeans, which by the way hugged his legs and butt nicely, his hazel eyes stared intensely at a bird. He had his converse green lantern shoes on, for some reason he loved them, his hands were in his pockets and his hair black as night was swoop, not as usual. I smiled, "new hair?" He looked over at me and stood up, "no i just didn't bother to do anything with it today." I looked down, "so what did you need?" He looked concerned, " i wanted to make sure you were OK from last night Lilly." I'm pretty sure my face told other wise but all i said was, "yeah...I'm good."

He touched my arm and moved closer to me," no i mean the part where we kissed." I looked serious, " Tyrus, do you want to come in and sit in my room, maybe we could talk better up there?" He blushed, "I'd love to, and by the way your grandmother is a lovely women." I smiled and opened the door, " thank you she gets that a lot!" He smiled and stopped at the door step, "Lilly, you kind of have to invite me in." I looked in his eyes, " Tyrus, would you like to come in to my house." He smiled, " Lilly i would love to." I looked in my house to see if grandma was around, which she was, in the kitchen. "grandma!" She looked in my direction, "yes dear?" I showed Tyrus in to the kitchen, "Grandma this is Tyrus!" She looked him up and down, "so your the fellow that loves my grand daughter?" He stood straight, "yes mam' i happen to think shes very lovely,you are a lucky women to have such a an amazing grand daughter!" She smiled and winked at me, " i like him", she stuck a thumb up and walked away holding her usual white plain coffee cup.

I smiled at Tyrus and pointed to the stairs, "that a way sir." He smiled and joined into my loveless, "thank you my dear, but i can't go without something." I looked confused, "what are you missing?" He smiled and picked me up and ran up the stairs yelling "you!" I was almost laughing to death when we stopped at the top. I smiled and kissed him, then bit my lip thinking i ruined the moment..."I'm....so....sorry." He began to laugh and kissed me back, "you don't have to apologize, you did what i was about to do." I smiled and laughed and pulled him to my room about to kiss him again when i hear my name. "Lilly, whats going on." Tyrus and i froze and looked at my bed, and there sitting in it was Cole almost scaring me to death. I just thought oh well and kissed Tyrus anyways. Tyrus touched my cheek and smiled, "i love you Lilly Elizabeth Makkie." I smiled big and said, " i love you to Tyrus Alexander Rose worth." Tyrus looked at Cole then frowned, "What do you want?" Cole looked back at us and shrugged, "nothing just wanted to check on Lilly."

Tyrus picked up a pillow and threw it at Cole, "get out, go." Cole practically fell out the window and ran off, "finally we are alone." Then he me picked up and walked us to the bed and we were just about to kiss, when Sage jumps in my window. Tyrus looked mad, "what now can't you see we are busy?" Sage frowned, "i thought you'd like to know Eric has gone hay wire." We both looked at him and at the same time said, "who cares that's his choice?" He looked at us and smiled, "whats going on here?" I gave Tyrus my annoyed look and looked away, he knew exactly what that meant. Tyrus smiled and whispered in my ear, "don't worry I'll take care of him". Then like that Tyrus looked at Sage and transformed just enough for his eyes to turn red and black and for his teeth to show, "get out!" he said. Just like that Sage was gone," there love, better?" I smiled, "way better." He smiled and looked at me still a little in form i touched his face and he turned back to his handsome self.

We started to make out when his phone started going off, i dug around in his pocket and pulled it out. Looking at the screen i noticed Eric was calling, i showed him who was calling. He looked at it and threw his phone across the room, "i don't need to speak to him right now", he said smiling. We were about to take it further, when My grandma knocks on the door and i flip out, causing him to fall off my bed and land on my hardwood floor. I looked down at him, "sorry." He smiled, " it's fine" I quickly got up so did he and i answered the door. "grandma" She smiled and held out a plate full of brownies, " i thought I'd bring up a treat." I pulled in the plate of brownies and hugged her, "thanks Grandma" She smiled and walked back down stairs. I looked at Tyrus and smiled. He chuckled, "last try?" I smiled and pushed him on the bed, this time we got our shirts off, when Eric jumps up. "so this is what you do in your free time!" I quickly put my shirt back on, but Tyrus on the other hand went in transformation and pushed me behind him.

I noticed Eric's eyes were red they were not in transformation, so that leads to one thing. "Eric have you been feeding?" He laughed, "Yes i have, see what you've done to me." Tyrus looked very angry, "leave her alone she didn't make these choices for you." Eric froze and looked down, "Lilly you know I've loved you since i first met you." I laughed rudely, "you weren't even supposed to meet me in the first place." Eric got very..very angry, "you told her?" Tyrus held my hand behind his back and looked at Eric, "she deserved to know the truth." Eric looked down and swore under his breath, "fine I'll tell you the truth, yes you were supposed to meet him, and your supposed to be with him and you were supposed to become a vampire demon thing." I saw water in his eyes, "But i met you instead i made you fall in love with me on purpose i made you sleep with me, i made you do everything you've done with me. tears began running down his face and dripping of his chin.

I felt tears tracing down my face as well, "what are you saying." Eric raised his voice and more tears ran down our faces, "I'm saying all the feelings you felt for me are fake." I squeezed Tyrus's hand, not that he felt it or cared much. Tyrus began to speak, " Eric stop shes had enough." I fell to the ground and hid my face in my hands and practically cried my eyes out. Eric looked at me and gasped realizing what he had just said to me. "Lilly i....i..I'm sorry." I couldn't speak so i told Tyrus what to say in my thoughts. Tyrus spoke with attitude, "Eric leave." At that point Eric did leave. Tyrus knelt next to me and rubbed my back. After a while of this he sat fully on the ground and pulled me into his lap. I gripped on to him and tried to stop crying. He gently ran his hands through my hair and picked me up, lased me on my bed got in with me, and covered us up. I had stopped crying, wiped up the tears, i had rested my head gently on his chest, and his arm was around me.

I looked up at him, "Tyrus?" He twisted his fingers around my hair, "yes love." Do you really love me....i mean....is it fake?" He looked down and lifted his head and pulled us up, 'no Lilly it's real love, i would never do that to you." His hand was on the side of my face, "i love you, with all my real heart" I smiled. He laughed, "i know i shouldn't think this but you look really cute when your crying" I laughed, "you still look handsome when your in form." He smiled "i am, am i. I laughed, " yes its like your dark side, but it's still as handsome." My phone rang and the number was unfamiliar so i handed it to Tyrus. He dropped it on the ground and we began kissing, we had made it through it this time, and i think after a while we just fell asleep together. He was rapped around me and i didn't mind one bit.

In all of this comosion i drempt of one person, Gabriel. i hadn't known what happend to him, where he had gone, what he looks like these days, and i didn't know how long he had been gone. I woke up breathing heavy and almost to tears. Tyrus sits up and yawns then conforts me, "Lilly are you ok?" I relaxed, "yes,just a bad dream." He rubbed my hand, "what was it?" I layed myself back on him, "it doesn't matter." But the thing was it did matter i had a dream Gabriel was going to come back but he gets killed. I looked at Tyrus, "what happened to Gabriel?" Tyrus smiled, "he's in california living with his Step dad, Why? " I wiped the tears away, "i had a dream about him, thats all" He rubbed my face, " by the looks of it, it wasn't a good one" I tried to smile but couldn't, "no not really" My grandma knocked gently and said my name, "lilly you awake yet?" I got up and walked to he door, "yes grandma." She looked at me, "you look like you've been crying, are you ok?" I smiled, "just a bad dream grandma, "she looked at Tyrus, who was asleep again, "well i see you made it throught the night, if you and your bed mate get hungry come downstairs and eat ok." I smiled, "yes Grandma."

We looked back at Tyrus, who was now smiling. My grandma peeked her head in, "good morning Tyrus" she said waving. Tyrus opened his eyes and smiled, "morning miss makkie". My grandma luaghed, "oh please the names jenna, i haven't been miss makkie for a long time." Tyrus smiled, "yes mam." She walked down the srairs laughing. Tyrus got up and put his jeans on and left his shirt off, he walked over to me and kissed my forhead, and smiled, "im gonna need that shirt" I smiled grabbed his shirt and ran around the room being chased by Tyrus. He lifted me up and swung me around, we were laughing alot then we stoped and i looked out the window and saw Gabriel in my yard staring up at my window. I looked at Tyrus, "Tyrus, Gabriel's in my front yard." Tyrus looked at me then the window, He looked at me grabbed his shirt and jumped out the window. I quickly ran down the staris but had a weird meeting. This girl just stops me in my own house. She wasn't very tall her hair was brwon and her eyes black as night she was very thin and a beautiful face. "who are you" i said.

She smiled, "you know who i am" I looked cunfused "a no i don't." She luaghed, "oh yeah, well im sofia" then she hit me upside the head and Tyrus came running at her i could hear them, but i couldn't quite see them. "sofia what the heck?" Tyrus shut up im not on your side anymore" He turned into transformation, luckly my grandmother was at work by now. We all hear Gabriel scream and run outside, all except sofia who disapered. I looked at Gabriel, who was falling to the ground in pain. Eric was standing next to him holding a blade dripping with blood. I hid behind Tyrus, who was holding my hand. He let go and ran to Gabriel, i followed. he looked up at us and with his last dieing breath said he was sorry for any pain he had ever caused for us. I began to cry and Tyrus knocked the balde out of Erics hand and pushed him up against a tree. "he was your brother, how could you." Eric shoved away and vanished. i lost control, my fangs came out, and i screamed to pain while tears ran down my face.

Tyrus ran to me, "Lilly..Lilly calm down, your ok, your ok" I looked at him and turned back to my normal self,"no Tyrus i'm not this was my dream, and it came true." He looked at me and cocked his head towards the spot the dead corps was laying. "wheres his body?" I looked weirdly at it and shrugged. "Eric probubly took it somewhere." Tyrus looked confused, "i still don't see why he killed his own brothere like that." I wasn't all shocked he had talked about it so many times, "Tyrus?" He looked back at me, "yes lilly" "Can we go out of town somewhere for a while" He smiled "together" I tried to smiled back but couldnt so i faked it, "i said we didn't i" "Lilly,last night was amazing, and yes we should go somewhere." I looked at him, "are you ok Tyrus, i know Gabriel and you were close." He looked supprisingly calm, "yeah im fine, are you ok" I looked calm to, "yes i'm fine" He smiled, "if your seirouse about this i have 12000 dollars saved up, and we could live off of that." I looked at him, "i have 15000 from what my mom left me and work" He smiled, "i think we will be pretty good about money and expenses and a house.

Tyrus pulled me to him, "come here you." I had remembered Eric said that to me once. He looked at me, "so do you want to go pack?" I looked at him with my lazy look and wined, "i will if you help im so tired" He laughed then lifted my up and carried me all the way in the house and up the stairs. He smiled huge, " lilly?" I smiled, "yes?" He looked me in the eyes. I'm glad your finally in my life" I smiled, then blushed, "me to" I dug through my mess of a closet until i found my suitcases, "do you need a suitcase?" He looked a me and smiled, "Well if you have one i can use that would be great" I tossed him my blue duffel bag,"here will this due?" he grabbed it and smiled, this will do fine, He pulled me close to him and dropped the duffel bag on the ground lifting me on to his lap and laying back to ware i was almost rapped around him. We took of our shirts and played in each others hair and i bit my lip. He looked at me and began sucking on my lip and that was when i let him bite my neck and he lifted us up and i wrapped my legs around him and we went up against my wall.

his muscles tensed as he drank my blood. He let go and liked my neck causing it to heal, then he tilted his head and looked at me, "drink it Lilly" And i did i grew my fangs willingly and bit into his neck and his blood was delightful. It was like when you bite into a really good piece of chocolate you didn't want to stop biting.*or like a drink you never want to put down. i pulled away looking at him*should we do this Tyrus looked up nodding* its normal* i let go and licked it as Eric came back in my window and looked at us with blood all over him. "Lilly......your grandma...shes..shes..dead." i looked confused as Tyrus's blood dripped down my chin and jumped down. "what are you saying shes at work" Tyrus looked at me and then at Eric" Lilly hes not joking i can read his mind."I looked so heart broken my grandma was literately the only person in my family i had left" i fell to the ground and then stood back up running down stairs finding her body stabbed to death. "grandma...grandma no" i broke into tears unable to bare it ..my only family taken away.

"Eric what happened?" He looked at the bloody knife then me and then looked away. I froze. "did..did you do this?" He looked at the bloody mess on him. "Lilly i didn't....mean to." I looked up with tears running quickly down my face and my mouth open frozen, not able to speak words. "Eric...i....can't..believe." My hand went across his face, i had slapped him, this wasn't me. i didn't hit people. He was shocked he knew i didn't hurt people. "Lilly i didn't mean i killed her, i didn't mean to hurt you." I smacked him again."OK i see how i deserved that." I had truly hated him right now, i mean who wouldn't. "Eric what the heck is going on?" He looked confused. "Eric what happened to my grandmother?" He looked down and kicked the blade."Well i came here to once again apologize, and i found her laying here dead, i picked her up to see if she was dead and she was I'm so sorry Lilly"

I looked away. "so..you..di..didn't kill her?" He kind of gloated and smirked. "No i couldn't do that to you." I looked down still dripping with tears. "How do we cover this up?" Eric looked surprised. "Well we could heal the marks and say it was an heart attack." I looked at Tyrus and grabbed his hand. He smiled and pulled me closer to him. "Is this what you want Lilly, to cover it up?" I looked at him and nodded. "Yes, the last thing i need is a bunch of reporters coming to my house." Tyrus smiled. "we need to get you out of town for safety reasons." I smiled a little knowing it wasn't just safety reasons. "yeah, we totally should" I said smirking a little. I knew it was a good idea after all what a better way to get over Eric's little speech.

We had about two hours left on the trip, i was hungry, tired, and really had to pee. I was wareing my holy jeans that were light and dark at the same time, My pink ruffled at the top tank top, and my knee high converse. Tyrus was wareing his favorite black v neck tee shirt with a white splater going down the side, his dark jeans and his black fancy shoes. "Maybe this was a bad idea." I looked up at him. "What do you mean, don't you want to be here with me?" He smiled and grabbed my left hand. "Of course i want to be here with you, but do you really think Eric's ok by himself?" That question had be running through my head for the last five hours, and now it was running through his. "Yes, i'm sure he's fine." I smiled polietly. He smiled back showing his fangs to me trying to get me to jump, it never did. Actually i enjoyed it. My hand twitched in his and he looked at me. "Lilly there is no other person i'd rather be here with than you." I smiled and blushed hoping he couldn't tell that i was in pain. He smiled polietly at me and winked pulling up to the hotel. "Will this do for tonight, i know theres only two more hours but i dont think i can make it?" I smiled touching his leg lightly. "Of course this will work just fine." He smiled. "Do you want me to sleep in a different bed?" I lauged childishly. "No Tyrus we already slept in the same bed this is no different, i mean do you want to sleep i a different bed than me?" He grabbed my left hand again. "No i don't, it was just a question Lilly."

We got out of the car and walked inside the beautiful hotel.The front office was amazingly beautiful, it had perfect soft wood counters, a floor you could see your own reflection in, and the people looked very porper and were nicely dressed. I couldn't stop thinking about what Tyrus was, he was a human/vampire-demon hybrid like me. But what did it mean? As Trus came back with the room key he looked at me funny. "Lilly are you ok?" I was cunfused, why was he aking me this...was he reading my mind again. "Yeah i'm fine, why?" He looked away. "Because your asking queistions about me in your thoughts." I smiled. "It' because i love you and i want to know more thats all."He blushed but wouldn't admitt that he wanted it aswell. "Well we should get to our room." I grabbed his right hand and held it in my left and we walked to our room. "You know Tyrus, i'm going to be very lonely when we get back in town." He smiled. "Is that so, well i may have to just fix that." I laughed. "Hey theres this parade, and i think we should go." He looked down, "A parade huh?" Then he pulled me close to him."Of course i'll take you to it." I blushed and kissed his cheek.

It was getting late and almost time for the parade i was putting my hair up when he walked out with no shirt on and the bottom half of him wrapped in a towel. I smiled. "Now that just unfare." I got up from the chair and walked to him kissing his soft pink lips. The water dripped from his wet wonderful black hair and on to his chest, my finger traced down the line it left. His perect chest was making me want to droole. I smiled wanting something but unable to think of it. "You know we dont have to go to that parade." He laughed. "Well i think we should", and he went back in the bathroom putting clothes on. "well i have to stop and get something Lilly, do you think i could meet you there?" I looked at the clock. "Yeah that will do fine." I moved closer to the door and grabbed my phone then looked at him. "I'll see you there i guess." He nodded. "Yes you will." He moved to me and kissed my forehead. "Don't worry i'll be there any minuet." I wasn't worried about that. "I know, bye." I walked out the door putting on my jacket and going to the parade. I noticed behind me five guys were folowing me. Then i felt a sting to my head and fell to the ground passing out.

When i woke up i was in a white room with very bright lights everywhere. I was strapped to a chair and couldn't move anything. I could only think to things, where am i , and what did those men do to me. A strange lady walked in pulling a cart full of sharp things and needles with yellow stuff in them. "Don't worry dear the doctor will see you soon." I spoke queitly. "Doctor, what doctor i dont need a doctor." She laughed. "Oh stupid girl i dont mean that kind of doctor." She stuck one of the needles inside of my left arm. My eye sight started to get blurry. I couldn't breath much and my chest hurt very badly. "What...what is that stuff?" She touched my cheek then pulled my face to look at her. "When he comes you will tell him every thing he needs to know." I shook my head away. "I don't know what you want." She laughed. "Oh please you aren't fooling anyone with your innocent act Lilly." I was scared and the pain in my body got worse then she took off my braclet. "No i ...ne...need that." She smiled devilishly. "Oh i know its the only thing keeping you from getting burned from the sunlight, right?" I looked supprised. "How do you know that?" "Who are you?" She looked at the door and we could hear footsteps coming down the hall. "No more questions you ignorant child." I looked down thinking to myself. I wounder how Eric is, or does he even know i'm on vacation with Tyrus. Then it came to me, Tyrus would figure it out soon and come save me...i hope.

The man or "doctor" came in. He was sort had glasses brown hair and an ugly face, he wore a white lab coat. "Ah Lilly makkie, i can say i'm glad to finally meet you. My eyes sight was still messed up and i spit the blood from my mouth at him. He spoke a name in russian and this big guy came and smacked me across the face. "Stop, that tickled." He made the man do it again, and i just laughed. "What you can't do it yourself?" I laughed again spitting blood and the ground The doctor pulled out a small box and opened it letting a little ballerina dance around playing a tune. I could remeber the tune. It was my mothers music box she use to have it when i was a baby and she would play it for hours just to put me to sleep. My eyes waterd. "Ah now you are listening to me..aren't you?" I nodded and crided some watching as he got closer and put it on the floor so i could hear it better. Then as i reached for it he closed it and walked away. moving to the blinds. "Every wrong answer you give me i'll open this curtain and burn you, understood." I nodded so ashamed. "Now who is this man your with?" I looked away ready for burns. "Nobody." He shook his head and opened it and the sun rays hit me. The pain was so unbareable and blood and tears ran down my face. "Who is he..tell me or i will open it wider?" I looked back down.

A man came in coverd in blood. "Sir a man is killing everyone...he's looking for the girl." The doctor looked at me, and hit me in the face breaking the straps and causing me to fall out of the chair. "He's here....that's impossiable." I spit more blood and spoke only his name. "Tyrus" I laughed silently as the russian man kicked me making more blood drip out. The doctor moved to a screen and turned it on . Tyrus was killing all of his men trying to find me. I was laughing then i was screaming his name trying to help him find me. The doctor moved to the curtains opening them and burning me. I screamed to pain. Tyrus burtsed throught the door. "Lilly...no" He apperead next to the big guy and broke his neck then bit the nurse and threw the doctor then grabbed my braclet and put it on me. He picked me up and we were suddenly at the hotel picking up towels and packing . "Lilly i'm so sorry i should have never left you." I shook my head healing from many wounds. "No im sorry." We were kissing then we were on the bed undressed we were doing things i thought we'd never do. I was in love. It was over and my head was against his chest. "Tyrus...i love you." He smiled and looked at me. "I love you to. As i fell asleep my lips spoke his name and i was into a fade of colors and dreams so beautiful words could not discribe all i could see though was Tyrus.