Thomas Hart: The Beginning

Author's note: This story is a dramatization of how turning 18 years old can change your life.
Author's note: This story is a dramatization of how turning 18 years old can change your life.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Prologue

Every birthday is kind of the same. Sure you get older, and sometimes you gain a few new rights and freedoms, but you never really feel different. Well I heard that the biggest birthday you can have is when you turn 18 years old. I thought that would be totally off. The way I had thought of it was if you want to smoke, gamble, or go to strip clubs then sure this would be great. If it did not make any real difference to you however then you were just another year older. I never thought that I would be so wrong. I never thought that turning 18 would make this much of a change in my life. I never thought that one birthday could kill the 17 before it.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

GhostBeamThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 1 at 6:54 pm:
I Like It Alot   ^_^

ShadowRealms said...
May 14, 2012 at 8:37 pm:
Alright, for some reason this is not letting me read past the prologue. I loved the start though, it had a sarcastic, yet ominous tone to it.:) Good job, and I will try to use a different computer to get it to work. :) and instead of checking out my book, take a look at Of Temptation and the Fallen, or Love Kills Slowly. Thanks:D