one less nightmare | Teen Ink

one less nightmare

By fanglover101 BRONZE, overland park, Kansas
fanglover101 BRONZE, Overland Park, Kansas

"there is nothing to fear but fear it's self"

"As i awoke for the first time in 100 years i felt as if the world was safe again, atleast from the hunters. You see the world has forgoten about my kind and gently i step back into the crowd which we call the earth" Cole set down the pencil he was using to write in his joural. He camly looks around one more time at his cave, then he frezzes but moves in a calm and suttle way. "it's very rude to enter a mans room without knocking, brother." James smiled in reilef, "oh good i thought you were scared of me for a momment there." He froze then cracked one of his childish grins that creeked up half of his face. "scared of you, come on now broher don't be dumb." He cracked a slight laugh, "come on, we had better get going if we want to get to new york buy friday." "Your right brother, it would be smart to leave before Tysun & tyrus awakes." A noise screached outside there was the sound of tires screaching, and a windsheild crashing, "brother did hear that?" James smiled in return, "yes brother it was an acident, which means fresh blood." Cole looked at his brother in descust, "no it was a women screaming, and i thought we changed our appitie?" James looked down, ashamed of is own behave. "i'm sorry brother i am ashamed, very ashamed." "don't play pitty around me, now lets go see what the comushin is all about."

The two brothers walked out their front door and saw me in my crapy ford f 150, laying on the side of the road in a ditch the size of a small swimming pool. "brother, theres the girl, the one i heard scream." James took a look at me bleeding and looked down then bega talking in a small low tone voice. "you better take this one Cole" As if he knew exactly what that mean't he quickly looked at me and pulled me out of the car. And for the first time our eyes locked, looking at him was if two worlds had crashed into another. As he was pulling me out of the car i noticed his hands were very soft, kind of wet from all the blood though. " maam excuse me, miss are you ok" his voice was delicate , it was certanly not a voice you heard every day.I tried to smile, but it hurt. "yes, i think so" i said almost whispering. His eyes gently traced around my side, "your bleeding, i...i have to take you to the hospital" His voice was paniced. James turned to us witha pale face and tensed , " you know, we... we could take my car... if you want" I manged to stand myself up, "are you sure he's not the one that needs a hospital?"

Cole turned to his brothers, "he's fine...just a little blood shy, that's all." Cole turned back to me, "how did you crash your car anyways?" I didn't know how to explain the insident so i simply said, "there was a man...yeah a man, he was standing in the middle of the road and he came out of no where." Cole and James both looked at me the both said at the same time, "where is this man?" That was another thing i didn't know to explain so i looked down and kicked around a rock, "well you see, he got up, shook off, flipped my car over, and then he disapered." James looked at Cole with fear and spoke quietly, "what, Cole you don't think..." Cole looked down, "yes i do...hes back". I'm pretty sure the look on my face was clear that i was confused. " i'm Eric...from english." I looked shocked and he could tell," i'm Sorry i must have frightend you." "i reached forward no...no you didn't. Your friends with Crystal,logan, and all them..Right?" He looked amazed that i had known that. "yes i am." After a couple of hours he took me home saidgoodbye and i washed out the cuts and went to bed.

It was 7:00 a.m. and i was already out the door. I wasn't sure witch was better an old broken down house or the non stop walking in an school that smelled of rotten food or possibly a dead animal in the air vent. The school had broken up tiles and food covered walls, as usual. The teachers were well i guess I suppose their average but their cooler than my other teachers especially my teacher Mr. Jay hes so rude to the students. He called one of my friends a great no brain buffoon. What does that even mean. Eric shows up out of now where. He began to walk closer and then he was right in front of me. I smiled to greet him and then stopped myself...why are you at my house i asked? Oh um, he said i had to give you this and he walked up to the porch step and set down a package. Well what is it i asked? I don't know i just know i;m supposed to give it to you she never gives me information. Oh i said that's different.

Well i have to go to school i said. Of course he said but I'm not letting you walk there in this cold. Um i can handle my self i have a scarf. Hah-aha I'm not gonna let you walk around in a scarf, sweater and jeans are you crazy. No i just don't like driving. Oh i see you don't have your license...do you? Uh no i don't Eric. Ha ha he laughed and then threw me his keys. What do you expect me to do with these. I expect you to drive me to school. What i can't do that. You say cant but i hear wont. Eric don't push me I'm fine with walking.I'm not fine with you walking to school...just drive my car. Uh OK if i wreck your paying for it not me. I will i take full responsibility. I bet you will, you are always like this aren't you i asked. No i just don't like hurting people. What that's not my question. Yea but that's the question you were thinking. What no its not...how do you know i was thinking that. Oh i...i guessed. You guessed wow i thought i knew you but theres a side i never knew. No thanks I'll walk to school.

Oh come on Lilly I'm sorry i didn't mean to make you up set. Did you just say you were sorry. No i didn't. Eric really were gonna play this game again. Look I'm late for school so admit you said sorry and I'll drive your dumb car. really, OK i said sorry. Ha i knew it I'm not wrong. Well no but now you have to drive my car and me to school. Uh oh i forgot OK get in the car and we'll go. Ha i win, in your face Logan. What. Me and Logan made a bet that i could get you to drive. What you made a bet on me.Are you saying i shouldn't have done that. Yes i am, so no more bets OK. Your not mad, you don't want to hit me, kick me, slap me, rub dirt in my eyes and then smash a cigerate on my face and say how does it feel. No Eric what is wrong with you.Um nothing... its not like i would like it or anything He was really thinking wow shes on to me i have to stay low. Then everything changed when i got to first hour. Miss. Makkie where have you been. Um i stared in to a face who wouldn't care for another useless excuse , well she said I'm waiting. Just then Eric walked in, i made her late Liz sorry.

Eric .J. Thomson aha i see well first off you both have detention and second off my name in the class room is Mrs. Buttercup to you sir. Oh sorry wont make that mistake again. No you wont now if you don't mind sitting down so class can move on. Oh "a" right ha sorry. Just as we sat down she began class. Romeo and Juliet is a great book along with Shakespeare and many others has anyone seen anything like these. Jake Daily rose his hand with a smirk.Ah Mr.Daily what is it. Oh i saw this great move it was called zombie slayer 3 and it had a make out seen before the chick got eaten does that count. Mrs.Buttercup stood up with a ruler in one hand and smacked the ruler down on Jake's desk. Mr.Daily do you have any thought of a carer. Yes i have I'm going to be a lacrosse player. Oh lacrosse huh my son played lacrosse and became a Moran he had no other choices and was forced to repeat high school over again.

Do you want the to happen Mr.Daily. Well no "mam" but i have a good hand when it comes to the sport and i think i have a right to choosing my own life. Ooh the class shouted. The red out sided bell rang it was time for second hour. Eric waited for me by the door one. hand full of books the other with his jacket over his shoulder and his side leaning up against the poorly painted door. Why did you get your self in trouble over me like that i asked him. Why not he said it's just one detention it doesn't hurt.It hurts me and my permanent records. He looked down at me and moved me closer to the wall. My back slowly touched the cold red wall and his arm went to the side of me pressed against the wall. His blue sparkling eyes faced down at me and his nicely edged brown hair that traces around his head perfectly touched my forehead and he whispers in my hear. No one is perfect not even you. Why do you try so hard anyways he asked.

I don't i just hope to make something good of myself. He smiled and tucked my bangs behind my left
ear and he reached in for a kiss. The bell rang and i moved away from his hypnotizing spell. I admit i looked back at him and kept walking. Smack i ran into someone dropping my books all across the floor Icy hands touched mine and reached down to help pick up books. Oh um sorry i said looking up at green eyes. I froze those were the same pair of eyes on the face of the boy who smiled at me in the lunch room. I....sorry i stuttered out of my frozen lips. Don't worry about it its no biggy it happens all the time he smiled and said. hey wait a minuet your the beautiful girl i couldn't stop smiling at in the lunch room."Beautiful" i said no ones called me that for a long time. Well i don't see why he said your outstandingly pretty.

"Oh" thank you but I'm in a...complicated relation ship and i look behind me and Eric was talking to the pretty girl i saw next to the guy smiling at me in the lunch room. You know never mind I'm not in a relation ship I'm completely single i said. Well in that case he said with a smile wanna grab coffee or something. Oh i said i don't really drink coffee sorry. How 'bout a burger or something. Ooh he said sounds good here's my number text me he said. OK um i will bye i said with a intimidating smile.

I look to my left and see Crystal closing her locker and walking towards me with a big smile. Oh god i thought now she's gonna wanna do my make up and stuff for a date with a guy who's name i didn't even know. Oh um bye the way he said walking up to me again my name i sage you are. Oh silly me I'm Lilly Makkie. I'll see you soon i guess he said turning. Oh yes bye i said waving. I looked back at Eric he was staring at me with a hurt look on his face and water in his eyes. its as if he knew exactly what i said and what was said to me clear across the hall i headed to him, but something pulled me back it was very strong to.

Oh no you don't said Crystal pulling on my shoulder hes a big boy he can handle it himself. I'm not proud to say i;m single i don't want to be single i want to be with...Sage Crystal interrupted you want to be with sage. I don't know Crystal do you think he's right for me. No, but you can adjust to him. Crystal i don't want to adjust i want to be with Eric and it echoed around the whole hallway and every one stopped and looked at me except Eric who was no longer in the hall. As science partners "he-he" just lab partners. Everyone looked away and continued walking about in the halls.
I have to tell sage i can't be with him. I have to tell Eric how i feel i have to get his kiss. Wait, "wait" he almost kissed you and you didn't let him she asked? No i didn't let him because the bell rang and then sage bumped into me and every thing went down hill from there. 2nd hour passed then 3rd hour and so fourth.

Then came the end of the day and i was ready to find sage say i wasn't in to him and find Eric and say how much i love him, but sadly life had other plans for me and that was to be in the middle of four guys asking me to dance for them.Well this is what they said "dance pretty girl dance". Although when i didn't things got intense. Now they started saying stuff like "come on chichi one little dance, if not then how bout i cut you". I started to run form the dirty looking guys that were not at all cute. One had a tattoo that said Killer on the side of his face. As i ran i herd screaming behind me one guy was yelling "come back here chichi where you gonna run". Another saying "we've got her surrounded boss what should we do with her ". Their "boss" ran up to me and started ripping my shirt and taring my jeans. I fell to he cold dark empty ground and i knew what was next, Death.
I heard the guys scream and start running, and then i felt warm hands pick me up and carry me to a car. I was set in the back seat and the driver looked at me. I knew i was safe because it was Eric who found me. i could barley speak so i spoke softly. "Eric your here, how did you find me". Shh...Lilly your badly hurt don't talk.

I woke up around 11:00 a.m. My grandmother was sitting next to me she smiled to see me open my eyes. I turned around and hugged her so tight i couldn't breath. I ask the first question in my head wheres Eric? Honey Eric is outside why. I have to tell him something. Oh well be careful OK its pretty slippery outside. I didn't bother to pay attention to what she said and ran down the cold wooden stairs and out the red fancy painted door, ran into the clear glass door that now has a smudge on it. Then i walk outside and see Eric kissing a girl in my yard. I thought of screaming, i also thought of walking up to him and confronting him. Then i looked down and sighed i slowly walked to the first tree i saw. I felt pain inside i didn't know what it was at first,but soon i realized it was a broken heart. Frankly i wouldn't normally get upset over a guy, but Eric was different and i was madly in love with him. (light bulb) That's it Eric needs to know I'm in love with him.

I run back into my yard and look at Eric (who was no longer kissing a complete stranger in my yard) and say can i talk to you? Uh sure he says and we walk on the path threw the woods. Listen i have to tell you something i said. That's great i have to tell you something to he said. Oh well you go first then i said. OK then i know your going on a date with Sage and i have to tell you that it's OK i understand. About that, i canceled the date with Sage i have things to do. Oh well i didn't know that he said. Eric can i ask you something. Sure anything he said. Well who was that girl you were kissing in my yard.I wasn't kissing anyone in your yard i was a...never mind you don't want to know he said. I stopped in front of him taking his and and putting around my side, then i took my hand and put it on his cheek. He was so cold and he felt dead like there was something inside him that died.

I looked into his gorgeous blue eyes and just stood there and looked at him for a while. I began to speak, Eric how did you find me yesterday? I heard those guys yelling and went to check it out and then i saw you so i had to take action.Then tell me something. What. Tell me why you just had to take action. You wouldn't want to know it would just mess up your life. No Eric it wouldn't i want to know and then I'll tell you why i care just please tell me. I....ah just can't Lilly i just can't. Please Eric i need to know why it would be the only thing stopping me from leaving. OK Lilly OK i will tell you everything. Lilly for the past 17 years i have never once thought about anything but you. You are all that matters to me. If you fall I'll know and I'll be there to pick you up. Lilly I'm in love with you and i always have been.My heart lit up instead of ding it lit up and i could feel and be happy again.

Eric i love you to that's what i wanted to tell you. Then i saw you kissing a girl and then kissing her neck and i thought about leaving for good and never coming back to this dull always hot state going to live with my grandparents in Rhode Island. I also thought about yelling at you. Tell me who that girl was and why you were kissing and I'll let you kiss me for once. Alright then that girl is Sofia i wasn't kissing her she kissed me and i didn't kiss her neck i whisperer in her ear. What did you say in her ear then. For her to leave and never to come back. That we had nothing together and that i loved you.
Oh then and as i said that i felt his hand go all the way around me.we slowly touched a tree and moved in for a kiss. Are lips touched softly and calmly like to cotton balls. He was cold and icy, but yet his lips were warm and soft. i couldn't bare to stop kissing him but it was getting dark and i was starving. We stopped and i smiled he looked down and smiled a cricked smile at the ground.i heard my mother call for me with such a calm voice so i knew it was super time. I looked at Eric and kissed his icy cold cheek. I smiled again and said i had to go.

the woods were dark and wet and the smelled of rotten food or something. I was wearing my favorite outfit and green tennis shoes. My long strawberry blonde hair was up in a pony tail with my bangs left out. I was headed to Eric's house because now we are officially in a relation ship. I was about a mile away when it got pitch black outside and i was creep-ed out. the green and wet bushes to my left started moving so i walked faster. I thought to my self as i was walking good thing i wore tennis shoes instead of those heels i can run in these shoes. The bushes to my right started moving as well. i started running but i soon stopped to a black figure appearing in front of me. i Started to back up, but the figure moved when i moved i turned around and the figure appeared in front of me again. i was nervous and scared.

I began to talk softy and said who are you and what do you want. The figure turned its head and opened its eyes.His eyes were dark red and black on the out side. i Began to scream but the figure smiled at me. It was a devious and cricked smile up the side of his cheek. He had sharp teeth that slowly opened as he began to speak softly. Don't run or scream i wont hurt you. As he moved close to me i shivered i could feel cold air run against my neck. I started to turn around, but cold hands stopped me.The hands moved around my waist i knew it was the black figure so i didn't scream. He whispered in my ear saying. You and my brother have a thing so tell me whats that about. I couldn't bare to think about Eric so i said i don't know. Ha he said, but your on the way to his house.

Yes, but i don't know what our thing is. Your a suborn one, it's a shame whats gonna happen to you. What are u gonna do to me i said so scared my voice cracked. I'm not going to do anything to you, but he might he said pointing in front of me. I turned to find a new figure and the black figure in front of me. I began running fast but not to fast. The dark started to fade as i hit the ground for the second time. this time i felt a pitch at my neck and something go into my side, but then i realized the new figure was biting my and stabbing me with claws. I couldn't fight it. It felt like i was being held down. i Tried to scream but i couldn't and then thought to my self. Eric could hear my thoughts he knew what i was thinking, and I'm not to far from his house maybe he'll hear me again.

So i began thinking to Eric. Eric if you can hear me i need you something stopped me in the woods he said he was your brother and now I'm on the ground dieing he has somebody biting me and i cant breath i need you please. I opened my eyes and found i was still on the ground getting bit by whatever is on me i can barley breath. I can't moved and I'm almost dead. I noticed the pinching stopped and i was being dragged. How classy I thought. Relax The new figure said, your blood was good master will be pleased. I recognized the voice it was Sage and i started screaming. Help, help somebody please help me I'm hurt ahhhh. Sage grabbed me and covered up my mouth.

Now i was being gagged with a nasty rag. I looked to my left and saw a house, Ive seen the house before it was Eric's house. now i knew he could hear my thoughts. Eric, Eric help me i need you I'm bleeding and I'm badly hurt it's your brother and Sage please Eric listen to me i need you. I could move again but i was still hurt. I kicked my wait out of his hands and got up. i ran towards Eric's house and fell in the yard to something pulling at me. i took the rag out of my mouth and screamed again. Help Eric help i need you It's me Lilly and I'm hurt help. I see two lights turn on and a door fly open I'm being dragged out of the yard as he breaks my leg so i can't run.

I screamed to the pain and saw a flash of blue go past me and after sage. I felt hands release my legs and i tried to scoot away. I felt something step on my leg making it worse. Ouch i yelled. I look up and see the red eyes. I thought you wouldn't scream said a dark voice. he pushed harder on my leg I didn't screamed, but i did cry i was balling the pain i couldn't take it i hear my name being called. Lilly where are you. I looked up at the figure. He smiled go a head scream. i did Eric i yelled help me. The figure bent down and liked my neck. I would have been pleased with you. you would have tasted good. Then the figure was gone and i could see blue eyes staring at me.

I would know those blue eyes anywhere It was Eric. I felt cold hands touch me. Then he picked me up. this time he was warm and i put my bleeding head on his shoulder. You came to help me. What you think i would let you die. No, but i didn't think you herd me he opened his front door and carried me inside. He sat me down on the couch and said I'm gonna go get some things to clean you up. OK i said I'll be here. it's not like I'm going anywhere. He laughed and went into the bathroom instead of opening the first aid kit he just ripped it off they wall. he came back with a warm rag also. He gently rubbed the warm rag on my head and neck. who were those people he asked. One was your brother whom liked my neck saying i would have tasted good and one was sage the one that broke my leg.

He looked away from my bleeding neck and said I'm so sorry i will never let this happen again. Eric can i stay here tonight. I don't think I'm up for going home right now. i know what you are, your lie sage and your brother. No Lilly I'm far worse can't you see I'm so much worse then them. I'm a cross breed there werewolves. oh so should i be afraid. no i would never ever hurt you. You wouldn't not even if i hurt you. what are you saying Lilly. I don't know sorry I'm a little freaked out so I'm asking questions. It's fine and yes you can stay here if you want. He took out this fabric stuff and rapped it around my leg. He was so careful. i couldn't help it i kissed hi again this time it was different i had blood on my lip but he didn't care he kissed me anyways.

Whoa am i interrupting anything said Crystal as she walked in. No i said sitting my self up. Why are you here Crystal he said with an angry tone. I thought I'd make sure Lilly was OK but i see she is so chow Layla. Bye Crystal thanks for stopping by. He smiled and brushed the hair out of my face. Then he kissed me i didn't pull back i just let him kiss me. Then i got really cold and needed clothes. He carried me up stairs and set my on his bed. he dug through a box and pulled out girl shorts and a tee shirt and threw them to me. These were my sisters but you can ware them you need clothes. Oh uh thanks. I'll try to change want me to leave i don't care just turn around.

OK so Eric turned around and i ripped off my cold shirt and put on the one he gave me then took off my jeans and put on the cute poke'a'dotted shorts. i wiped the blood from my mouth on my jeans. Then i smiled and said OK you can look now. i was so happy that i had war clothes to put on. Let me see your neck he said. His cold hands moved my hair and looked at my neck he traced the marks of the bite then he felt his teeth. Eric i said. what. can i see your fangs please. Eric moved his hand and opened his mouth and moved close to me. I looked at them as if they weren't there. I put my hand on his cheek. he looked at me and said your not scared. I smiled and said it's hard to be scared of the one i love. You should be scared I'm a monster. He put my hand down and looked away.

I thought i saw water in his eyes.
Eric whats wrong. Lilly I'm a monster. No your not Those people were but your not. Yes i am I'm i crave blood i drink human blood. I wish i didn't become what i am, but it runs in my family. Eric your brother is a monster, but you control it you can get through this. I love you that's all that matters OK. I love you to Lilly. So i said changing the suGabrielect were am i sleeping. Right here next to me i will not let you be alone it's not safe. is anything safe for you. Nope not really so I'm going to sit here and you can go to sleep, OK. I'm not going to sleep. Come on Lilly just try to sleep.

I woke up with his arm around me, i felt warmth,safety,and love. I realized he was not even sleeping but pretending he was. i smiled and sat up i realized my leg didn't hurt anymore. i looked at Eric and said OK stop pretending your not fooling anyone. well if your gonna try I'm hungry. so i walked down stairs and looked through his fridge. i found blood stashes in his drawer and i didn't want it but for some reason i did at the same time i fell to the ground once again. and all i could think about was the blood so i went back up stairs and took a shower in his bathroom. once i got out i grabbed a towel dried off then wondered about things while i got dressed. then headed to his room. but a hand surprised me and twisted me around. but it was Eric he kissed me again and said morning beautiful.

I said hi and walked up to him and hugged him. i knew i made lots of mistakes but falling in love with him wasn't one of them. i love him and i still do. but the thing is i want blood I'm so thirsty so i said Eric. and he said what Hun whats wrong. i said i think he bit me. and Eric got mad and said I'm going to kill him i cant put you trough the pain of changing i can't see you go threw this. you can't kill all your problems. sure i can i do all the time whats stopping me. i am Eric 'm stopping you and i want blood Eric I'm hungry. what no it's to early that can't possibly happen.

well get use to it because it is and i can't get rid of it. no you cant but i can and will. wait Eric no I'm uuuuh. i screamed of pain i looked down to some sharp oGabrielect going threw my stomach. i freaked and started pulling it out. i herd a whisper in my ear feels pretty doesn't it. uh i screamed he smiled and said thought so. tell me how badly do you want blood right now. enough to make me kill you. come here then and try. i stood up and went after him i didn't know what i was doing. bam he hits me so hard i go flying and hit the wall. now blood was bleeding from everywhere and Eric had no idea he had left when i was stabbed with Gabriel hand. You know this would be over if you said you wanted the blood then i would make your healing super quick. Eric said it's a bad idea and it's to early to drink it.

Ah i see your the good girl type. he started walking closer to me and picked me up by my neck and held me there i didn't know what to think. so i spit blood in his face. he dropped me and smiled. ignorant aren't we.I think you can see we are the same, can't you? i am nothing like you nor will ever be. i am string Lilly you are weak so i Have power to kill you, yet you insist on pushing me why. Because i know Eric will save me. Ah yes your little superhero how touching. well to bad because he being a little distracted right now with Sofia.He was in human form he was a handsome guy who let power take over,he was charming but smart in a stupid way. Your craving he said cutting his arm so take it. It's what you wanted right? so go on take it. Me being dumb took his hand and began to drink the blood in him was warm delicious and i wanted it i looked at him, he was smiling a victory smile and i realized i so totally be trade Eric.

Betraying Eric was not the right thing to do it was stupid. I released Gabriel's arm he smiled and then kissed me i moved away what more do you want i drank your blood betraying Eric what do you want. you of course. no what does drinking your blood make me yours because i don't think so. Don't be a prep i hate preps i had to kill one and it was hard. and its hard to get rid of bodies around here. So i don't want to kill you. so just git in my car and come with me. no i don't want to come with you I'm staying here. Oh My God sage he said. sage walked in and picked me up and held his hand over my mouth. Eric came out of no ware And Threw sage onto the hood of the car. And Gabriel goes back into the demon form and yells at Eric saying Come on i just got this car and its already trashed. Eric looks at me with blood on my mouth and said Lilly you didn't. Gabriel Looked at me then Eric and said she totally did. Eric eyes turned from blue to red and he rammed into Gabriel.

Gabriel ran off and Eric picked me up and said i can't believe you fell for his stupid tricks. obviously i cant trust you at home by your self. Eric your supposed to love me not hurt me. I can't do this Lilly I'm sorry its done,over,go home and i mean your real home. I ran off fighting the tears falling from my eyes. i couldn't bare it i wanted to dye fully dye so i screamed Gabriel at the top of my lungs and he showed up saying broken heated sad washed up girl wants to come with me now right. Yes I can't bare it here Eric hurt me and i can't forgive him. Gabriel came over to me and said aw i guess theres room for you come on sweetness. he grabbed my arm and we walked past Eric's house and Eric gave me a look and then he looked at Gabriel and turned red again we kept walking when Gabriel stopped in eye range of Eric and bit me again i didn't scream i just let it happen not thinking at all.

Gabriel liked the blood from my neck and then cut his neck and made me drink it. Before I did i herd Eric saying Lilly stop I'm sorry i was just mad come back. I wanted to stay but something was saying no don't do it Lilly. I did it anyway i turned around and looked ant Gabriel and said I'm staying i can't just go with you. Lilly you can't just walk away from your problems. Yes Gabriel i can i do it all the time whats the point. The point is you shouldn't do that its a bad mistake. Sage is gonna stop you.I didn't care i walked over to Eric and hugged him and he looked at me and said I'm so sorry i was mad and shouldn't have said those things to you. Eric just kiss me. So he laughed and kissed me. Then out of no where he pushes me to the side and stabs Sage (who was running at him) ad threw him to the ground.

On top of all that Gabriel grabs me and stabs his hand threw me once again. Then Eric let go of sage Gabriel ran off and Eric feeds me his blood saying it will heal you just take it please. So i did, but it didn't heal me i felt no ease of pain. Eric punched the ground and yelled Logan to the air. Logan shows up out of no where and flicks his hands (that turned blue) over me and lights went all over me finally the pain slowed.l I soon figured out that Logan was an angel he could heal people. and i was one of them .After all that pain Eric smiles at me and says nice to see you feeling better. i looked and asked Eric if he knew were Gabriel would've gone. Eric says i have no idea and as long as he is not here i don't care.ah in the back of my mind i really wanted to know. why of all times do i have to think of him I'm in love Eric and that's how its going to be. Know i have to get a lot of rest for all the times I've seen a hand in my stomach

i hope you guys like this tell me what you think K ;)

I just woke up to the sight of Eric staring at my which is completely awkward. Eric asks me if i feel OK i just said yes, but i really wanted to say i don't know, physically i guess so but mentally i was confused about everything mainly i was wondering about Gabriel what is wrong with me. All i could think was where did he go? Eric looks at me and said he knows where you are and what you feel so be careful. what that's not possible Eric says you drank his blood so knows when you drink a werewolf's blood that werewolf knows everything you've done and everything about you. do you understand it now so just be very very careful.what I'm still trying get over the fact he knows where all the time.

I mean who does that. Eric had the smart Alick look and said someone like Gabriel, i told you st stay away from him. well was the break up for anyways. oh that he says looking down. Eric was thinking why did she have to bring this up i know i did something stupid can't she spare me for once. Well i saved your life three times now i think were even and shouldn't talk about this. Eric don't do this because if you do i will walk out that door and never come back. Eric walked over to the trashed living room and said what the heck happened in here. then he looks at me and says did you try to fight him whats wrong with you, why would you do that.

wow thanks Eric i thought i you would be proud considering i kind got him back. Lilly how dare you speak to me like this. oh and by the way would you mind explaining to me how your eyes turned red out there. its a demon thing Lilly you wouldn't understand. he looked at me and even though i was clear across the room, he used his super speed and came over to me and we started making out. normal thing.
i woke up in Eric's bed laying right next to him and all i could think was oh god i didn't please tell me i didn't i look under the covers to find that i was in his long tee shirt. oh god i thought it did happen. Eric looks over to me with a funny look. we didn't did we. yes Eric we did but why don't i remember it. when you sleep with a person like me we have the ability to forget it and me and you did but know we remember it. don't be smart with me its not funny we shouldn't have done this. we are 18 Lilly we are made to do things like this its just our thing.

But i don't want it to be like this.
OK, OK i can make you forget you know. i don't want to forget i just don't want this to happen every time we fight that's all. well who said we are gonna fight all the time. Eric your a guy i know you think about it all the time and last night it happened. yes it did and it was nice. you really think so thanks wait a minuet don't get me off topic that's not fare. it is so fare i making it a law. what a law for what. my house stupid. excuse me did you just call me stupid. no i didn't mean it like that ha ha. OK Eric are we even in a relation ship. fine Lilly i'll tell you i broke up with you to through Gabriel off and so i could get sage out of my way for biting you.

Wait what do you mean through him off. well Lilly if you were still with me when he wanted you i would be living in a world of pain. oh so we didn't really break up. no Lilly i would never hurt you like that and I'm sorry i couldn't tell you what was going on but he can read your thoughts and interfere with them and twist them around to something else. listen you are still in danger. Just because you didn't go with him he wants you even more. so you have to be very careful.what he still is coming after me why, i don't see whats so special about me. i cant tell you either i don't know why he wants you but i intend to find out just because he wants you.

Eric where are you i kind of need your help i um got my shirt stuck in your dresser and it wont come out. Wait what never mind,ill be up in a sec.oh my god you really did get your shirt caught in my dresser. i told you so just help me get it out. OK, OK here let me see. oh my its really stuck OK on the count of three lets pull one,two.three (rip) oh my god Eric you ripped my shirt in half. Eric looked at the ripped part going down my chest he looked at me and said my, my Lilly i didn't think you were a pica''dot''person. shut up and stop looking at my chest. he smiled and glanced away very very slowly . after that whole accident with my shirt and the dresser he gave me a new pair of clothes and told me he was leaving witch i had a very big feeling that wasn't a good idea but still i thought what could go wrong. A. Gabriel ,B Gabriel talks to me C. Gabriel talks to me and stuffs me in his car, and finally d. Gabriel talks to me and gets sage to stuff me in his car. how worse could it get i don't even want to get started on that one.

Still Eric leaves and i don't say a thing except i love you, i miss you already, i will look forward to seeing you again. man I'm in a world of ....... stuff now. Eric is gone now i feel so sick , nervous,and weak i should've said something to Eric. out of no were Eric is here staring at me and says i sensed you were worried and scared but his eyes were red like Gabriel red. guessing it was Gabriel i screamed then stared ran the other direction but turned around and heard Eric s calm soothing voice his eves were blue again. i was scared of my own boy friend, what was i becoming to be am i wondering if it was my imagination or was it real. out of no where i wake up on his couch in his cleaned living room. i looked around and decided i needed to splash water in my face. i walked up his oddly colored yet squeaky stairs and into the bathroom. i ran cold water on put it on my face i looked up i saw Gabriel in the mirror i screamed and punched the mirror not thinking and shoving glass into my hand.

It was bleeding and I'm mean badly bleeding. so i quickly grabbed a towel and rapped it around my wrist. I knew i was thinking about Gabriel to much and decided to go lie down. i walked into the bedroom to find sage sitting on Eric's bed with one hand behind his head and one leg crossed over the other. i said I'm going crazy but he was actually there this time. he moved his head over in my direction and opened his eyes they were a really bright yellow and he smiled. i was wondering when you would come in here. i started to get bored. why are you here you have to stop following me and leave me alone. he moved so fast i couldn't see him his hands went around my side and he pushed me up against the door closing it. i said what are you gonna kill me, dear god no do you know what Gabriel would do if i did.

No but i don't tend to find out. i know i don't want to either. so then what do you want from like any other girl in the world would say to some werewolf staring at you in the eyes. i just want your attention for five or four min. OK. fine as long as you let me go and not stuff me in a car you got that. yeah lets move on please come with me I'm not forcing you to i just want you to. I know all about the whole thing about your visions about Gabriel just don't walk away this time you actually can come back here if you still want to that is. i ask what does that mean. it means i will talk to you later nobody is going to hurt you just as I'm about to agree to the whole thing Eric pops up again but this time i didn't yell scream or cry his name.Eric's like well well well what is Mr.trouble doing here. I'm just sitting there frozen like ice stunned i couldn't say anything. i even aloud the towel that was keeping my hand from bleeding me dry fall then everything changed.

Sage looked at me like i was food and then just left out the window. Eric turns around and looks at me what happened to your hand. I...i may have broke your mirror. What am i going to do with you Lilly. well i hope its hug me because i could really use one right now. Come here he grabs me and wraps his arms around me and whisperer in my ear. saying are you OK and i love you. i smiled and said I'm fine and i love you to. he kisses my forehead. i look and kissed his lips. h lifts me up and throws me on the bed. i smiled in an awkward way we cant do this again Eric. we can Lilly but we wont i was just hoping i could make out with my girlfriend.OK

Its always a good sight to wake up with your hot shirtless boyfriend rapped around you. for once he was actually asleep. he slept like a rock almost as if he wasn't breathing. i once again dreamed about Gabriel, i don't know why i cant get him out of my mind lately. its constant thinking of him. I regain my thoughts and look at Eric. i wonder how to wake him up without hurting him. so i unwrapped his death grip on me and kissed his check he looked so peaceful when he slept. To bad hes not. i smiled at that thought and shook his arm. he moved and open his eyes and completely turned himself around in one swift movement. he smiled to know it was me who woke him up. he looked at his watch and said how do u wake up so early.

I don't know i just do its my thing. Well then good morning beautiful. Good morning i said back going in for a kiss he pulls me over him and i was literately on top of him. he smiled and said i think i like the view of you from right here. i kissed him and maybe four abut and hour we made out. i was surprised he hadn't tried anything but he was still cute. i lased back down and he got up and walked down the stairs. he went straight to the mail and straight in with his boxers on. he came back with a small package i had no clue what it was either but I'm so noisy I'm tending on finding out. i gave Eric my cute smile and something like a charm and he tells me a ....... flat out no. so i just asked for a clue I'm not giving you a clue i love you so much to the point i know when you need to and when your noisy side takes over. i got mad and pouted until i was tired

as i was laying on Eric's shoulder and i get this need to ask him something. I smile and say Eric. He looks over at me and said what. well what will happen if Gabriel shows up instead of Sage. Then Gabriel would never see another day of life. What made him like this. Eric looks down in silence and says that talk is for some other day I'd rather not talk about it now if you don't mind. I don't mind i was just wondering. Lilly how bout we do something active and useful today. OK like what. I meant you go with Crystal while i go hunting with Logan. i need to feed Lilly so that i don't hurt you. I understand, but i haven hung out with Crystal in four years. You'll do fine Lilly, calm down

Is she.......you know. Yes she is kind of like me Logan turned her a long time ago. Eric? What Lilly? Do you ever think about what it would be like if you were human. Yes all the time. I think that if i were human i would have a better life and i could give you a better life as well. Eric don't think like that i have a perfectly fie life and so do you, i think you do anyways. Yes and no, i love the fact your in my life but i wish i could give you a better life.

Eric you are the best thing in my life. I dont need a better life you are all i need. I wish i could be all you need but now that Gabriel is in the way theres no stopping him, don't you understand that. What is there to understand sure he's in the way of me, but he's not in the way of our love. I move my hands to tuch his soft goregus face but he pushes them and grabs my hands. I want to be a real person for you and i want you to be like me. All the sudden it turns pitch black and i see Gabriels eyes. Im thinking do i run or stay some how im drawn to him i don't love him i love Eric, i.......i love Eric.

I jump awake and see nothing but Erics face staring as i see my hand had a death grip on his. Are you ok, should i be worried. No..No i'm fine just a bad dream, i'm gonna go splash some water in my face. Ok hurry back theres some things i have to tell you. Yes i'll be quick. I walked straight out the door and froze. I see Gabriel and this time it wasn't a dream. He gently moved his hand forming a be quiet fingure and hed it to his mouth. Then he used his other hand to signal me to move over to him. I didn't want to get Eric mad he was sweat and calm today. So i walked over to him I felt something behind me and i felt a pain on my head then i blacked out.

I woke up in the woods lieing on the ground. Hey look who finaly woke up, i guess you hit her pretty hard Sage. What.......where am i you have to take me back now. No I rather like it here and soon you will to. This is a form a kidnapping take me back now. Technately you volunterily came with me. no im most certinly did not. You had Sage hit me and knock me out and now we're in the woods, why the woods Gabriel couldn't you have picked a nicer place to kill me.

Kill you why on earth would i do that i just want you. I want my brother to feel the pain he made me feel when he took Cynthia away from me. Cynthia, who's Cynthia Gabriel. No one...no one. Apperantily she's someone or you wouldn't hate Eric for that. Is that what made you like this. No Tyrus made me like this. Who's Tyrus. I'm Tyrus. Holy crap your hott though. Why thank you. You can do the voice thing just like Gabriel does. Well who do you think taught him that.

Did you know both of these boys love you. What Tyrus shut up she doesn't know. Um no Tyrus i didn't know this he said someone was named Cynthia and Eric took her away from him. Wait Tyrus as in the great evil Tyrus who dis obeied the great Anni. Yes wow you really know your stuff cootos for you. I just have one Question. Sure what is it, at that moment i was knocked off my feet and pushed up against a tree with Tyrus's hand around my neck. He spoke with an attitude. How did you know about that, and how dare you speak to me like you know the whole story.

Fine tell me what happend i choked out of my mouth. He dropped me, and i could feel air and i was in need of it. Anni was my lover i had never seen such a beautiful woman. Then Laras was brought to the realm and she fell in love with him. I never should have thought for just a moment she woudv'e chose me, i was so stupid. Besides miss brave and bold, how did you know about me anyways. My mother had known Laras she wrote about him all the time in her jorunals and she knew you and Anni.

What no way we didn't really know humans, what is her name. Margret. He gave me the oh crap look and said Huh............ your Margrets daughter. Ha this is just perfect no wonder Eric has been watching you. What, watching me that's not creepy or anything. I mean he watched you grow up. I know exactly why. Really you do why, whats wrong with me. nothing is wrong with you. He just........ it's hard to explain. That's talk for some other day.

Really some other day im getting really tired of hearing that. Ok fine Eric is watching you because Margret is your mother. Yeah so what does that have to do with anything? Because Laras is your father. What no...no that's not possible, it can't be? Lilly think for a second, he was always in your mothers journal, he came to the realm after being at the human realm, your mother is in the town he was in. She "was" i the town he was in. Don't be a smart alick. No really she's not here anymore. What where is she then?

Somewhere in california underground. Why is she under ground, is she a mine woker? Oh my god do i have to spell it out for you. I felt the tears in my eyes flling up, this would be the first time since her death i've spoken of her. You idot she's..... she's dead ok she died. That's why i'm here i'm living with my grandparents and all i want is to know how she died and who killed her. Wow i'm sorry i didn't know that, have you figured out what happend. No and latley i've been annoyed. We'll would you hate Gabriel and me less if we help you. You would be wiling to do that. Yes your mother was a great woman. She was? Can you tell me about her you know what was she like.

Haven't you met her? No she died before i had the chance. What but she gave birth to you? Yeah i know but That night because of her wild and fun trips from one realm to another she had no time for a human baby in her way, so my Grandparents adobted me. Oh we'll i'm sorry for asking. No i'm kind of glad you asked me, your...the first person to actually know this. Really interesting. So tell me how's Eric doing. We'll i wouldn't know because Gabriel kidnapped me so he doesn't know. We'll alow me to take you home then. No i don't think that's a good idea Eric might freak out don't you think. Yeah you're right maybe you should walk your self there. we are only a block away. Really only a block. You mean to tell me that i could have just ran away and been in his arms safe, but yet i stood here thinking i was far away from him. And if you don't mind not telling him i'm back in town. Wouldn't dream of it. I bet you will. Nope i haven't had a dream like that in a while. Come to think of it i actually had one last night, but he doesn't need to know that does he. So i'm gonna go now ok.

I walked maybe a half a block and started to hurt. I felt a burning in my neck. I stick my hand on my neck, but the pain doesn't stop. I tried to walk more and ended up falling to my knees. I didn't what to think. One moment i'm talking to very hott demons, and in the next im in pain. What is going on i'm so confused, what am i supposed to do.Lilly? Is that you? Hello i said in a wisphere who's there? Logan you know the angel dude that saved your life. Oh hi, i'm fine. It doesn't look like it. Here let me help you ok. No..No i'm fine i can make it home on my own. NO Lilly i'm taking you home...NOW. OK..OK just don't tell Eric you saw me here.

That would be hard. What why? Well he's at your house. Why? because he was worried about you Lilly. Why is everyone so worried about me? That's an easy question A. your dating a demon, B. you were just kidapped by his more powerful demon brother, and finally C. we both know you met Tyrus, hes has danger writtin all over him Lilly. You're the person that ignors the sign and falls off the cliff. Ok whatever just get me home will ya.

I finally reached home and Eric was waiting in my bedroom. Lilly he yelled. I wallked up the sairs slowly. Yes Eric im here. Oh thank god i was about to go ripping hads off threw town. That would be bad. Eric i know you're worrried and all but i want to go to sleep i'm really tired. I knw i get that i'll be over tomorrow to check on you. Ok i'll be here. After Eric left i realized something. I can't sleep knowing Tyrus knows where i am. I did anyways.

The day was earily. I thought maybe i should do something useful. I decided to wash my Grandmas car. I walked out to the car with a bucket of water , towels, and rags. I dug out the old radio (old bessy). I tuned into my channel and my favorite song came on. Ok i addmit i danced (like a loser).

My neighbor came out to get her mail. I cuaght myself staring at her and i couldn't look away. She was so beautiful. She wasn't very tall, thin as ever, long curly brown gorgeuose brown locks of hair. She wore the clothes i wish i could ware. Perfect designer boots, with cerved heals. It had black lase around the top and down at the bottom.

Oh well i thought just because she has perfect hair and clothes doesn't mean she's better than me.Ok then i better get started on washing the car. My radio started making this buzzing noise and then completly stopped working. I kicked it hurting my foot and making me have to limp. The sky started to get all clouded up. Great way to rain on my parade i said with a smirk.

I didn't care a little rain didn't hurt. I went back to scrubbing the car, when out the corner of my eye something fell and landed in my yard(making a huge hole that i would have to clean up). NOW WHAT!! I kicked the tire and walked slowly and calmly to the hole. OH MY GOD, i yelled backing away from the hole.

I started running but fell tripping on rocks. I crawled over to my stash of towels and pulled out my phone. Come on...come on Eric pick up your phone. Hello i heard in a deep voice. Eric? No this is logan. OH well where is Eric might i ask. Hunting why? Oh nothing i'll make this as clear as possible. Ok i was washing my car and my radio stopped. Then it started to get cloudy. Then out of no where a guy comes out of the sky and lands in my yard.

What your not seriouse are you? I'm dead seriouse. So if you two don't mind speeding it along and getting your buts over here. Sure be there in a second can you wait. Yes i guess. Ok i walked away dropping my phone to go check on the hole in my yard. Wow i guess it was a very musculer guy. I notice when he was no longer laying int the hole, and he was standing faceing the other direction. That he had no shirt and a giant tatoo of black wings. Interesting i said out loud not thinking.

Excuse me he said looking up at me. Oops i'm sorry i was thinking out loud. Will you help me find her? Find who? Her the one i'm searching for. Um dude you just fell out of the sky, so you might be going insane. No i'm looking for a girl and your supposde to help me find her. Hate to ruin your fantisy but i'm not gonna help you find strangers. Listen Lilly have you ever had that feeling ware you make eye contact with the person you think is the one and you get the spark between you. Yes and then all you think about is them. But something gets in the way or happens that brings you two apart.

You do anything and everything for that person. Every one gets that feeling. Exactly so i have to find the women i love. Well whats her name and what does she look like. Her name is Elizabeth and she is not very tal, blonde hair, blue eyes, 5:12, and a heck of a smile. Wow ok that doesn't help me at all. Lilly? Eric, hi meet my new friend that fell out of the sky. Aron? Eric, well long time no see. You to man hows life. Well i'm an out cast of an angel and i really don't have any idea whats going on.

Oh one of those moments. Well alow me to help you. You apperantly fell to earth and landed in lillys yard so i'll just take you to my place and explain everything to you ok. Works for me. Lilly come here please. Ok. You to know each other! Uh yeah sorry forgot to menchin that. Yeah you did, so who is he. Well i knew him back in the day before he became an angel. Yeah Eris originaly came here to look for his brother but instead he found you. Yep and i love every second of it. Eric nuged me slitley to get a smile out of me. I gave him a half crooked smile.

I'll come get you later and take you to my place to cool you off. OK dont worry i'll be back soon. I know how you don't like being alone. God you make me sound like a loser. He twirled me around and pulled me in close. You are not a loser he said. Ok i guess i'll get back to washing the car. You be careful, you dont what peaks around the corner. Ok bye.

I woke up feeling sick. The pain a my neck was back and all i could think was whats wrong with me. Grandma...Grandma i need you, please help me. What, what Lilly whats wrong. I don't know my neck hurts and i'm sick to my stomach. Maybe you just caught a bug. A what? You know what a bug is Lilly. Yes its...its what you get when you stressed and in the cold right. No Lilly thats depresion. Then no i have no idea what the bug is. Ok let me see your neck. Ok

My god Lilly what did you do to your neck. What, what's wrong with it? Well it looks like a burn mark or something. Ok i'll be right back. I quickly ran back to my room and grabbed my moms journal. Flipping through the pages i realized i didn't feel sick anymore. I saw i picture drawn by my mother it was a mark on her neck, in the shape of mine.

Bitten by a vampire. What ok i don't remeber being bitten. Its because you were asleep. What i turn t my left and see a guy laying back on my bed. And you might you be i asked. The names cole i was a full Vampire but tyrus turned me part demon.What... what did you do to me. I just invected you so Tyrus will shut up about you being human.

What no, what will this do to me i....i don't want to be a vampire. Well you wont just be a vampire. Wjat do you mean, what else am i going to be? A demon. Like i said Tyrus turned me part demon so that's what your going to be, you're welcome. What no what will happen how long do i have before i change.

At the max about two weeks, but i'm sure it wont hurt as bad as my transformation was. No...No this is a dream it must be a dream. No Lilly we are in the real world. But i don't want to be a vampire. haven't you ever thought of asking a girl before you litteraly suck her life away. OH wait until Eric finds out and everyone else they will hunt you and kill you.I went across the room about to grab my phone when he flashes right next to me and grabs my arm sayin don't in a deep voice.I went after it again and this time got it i quickly called Eric. Hello, what Lilly, don't you know it's 5:30 in the morning.

Sorry to wake you grumpy but we have a seriouse problem get to my house now! Ok i'll be there in a second.Get out now who ever you are.Because when Eric finds out what you did, you'll want to be as far as possible.Ok, OK i'm going god you sound like a mother. I shoved him out the window and got dressed hoping we was gone. I heard a tap at my window. I look between the certains and see Eric at my window. Ok weird way to come in but, come in. Ok whats the problem Lilly. We'll walking home a few days ago my eck started burning i thought t was just a pain that would go away.

Well this morning i woke up to the pain again. And i come back in here to find it in my moms Jornal, whitch said it was beacuse i was bitten by a half demon half vampire. So your telling me that you got bite somehow and now you ginna be a hybrid yes. Well i was bit in my sleep found Cole sitting on my bed when he was explaing who he was and why he did it. Wait did you say Cole, that leads to Gabriel and Sage, witch lead to Tyrus. Ok i'm gonna find a way that you wont turn in to this.

And as long s you don't drink human blood yu'll be fine. Come here you, he said pulling me to him. He kissed me and tried to smile like the sitation wasn't bad. He rubbed my check and said I know your scared i am to. I know i said trying not to break into tears. What am i going to do. Lilly i will be there with you the whole step of the way. Eric i'm going to die if i dont drink human blood. No i...i wont let you. I can't lose you. You don't understand my kind can only truely be in love once and i fell in love with you.

Eric i said crying, i have never been so in love with a guy, than i am with you. He moved his hand wipeing the tears off of my face. I know lilly i can read your mind sometimes when your not in to deep of a thought. What am i going to do. I don't know but, i'm not going to let you A.be a monster like me and B.die so lets think of something ok. Here i'll sneak down staris and make you some coffee. No Eric don't go out of your way for me. I would and i am.

Why must you instist on being so romantic. I can't be mean to the one that i love. I blushed trying to hide it. He moved my hands away and said no let me see. Don't hide it it's cute like you. That sentence made me blush even more. OK OK i said pushing him. He pulled me close tucked my bangs behinde my left ear and kissed me. Let me see your neck. Well are you sure it's kind of weird. Just let me see ok. Ok i moved my neck to him. I know he was listening to my paulse i could see his body tighten up tensed with hunger and fear. Eric? What he said not takng his eyes off the vein in my neck.

Do you think about drinking human blood again. NO i could never do that again. It caused pain and trouble for me and the people around me. I wasn't myslef a couple times and i slipped. I fell straight into the hands of dark. I killed an inosent woman, drained her dry, until her heart stopped beating. Eric your scaering me stop it. What's wrong it's whats going to happen to you if you turn into a person like me Lilly. His eyes were red with anger, i could tell he needed to let it out. I reached over to my stand grabbed and old pocket knife and cut my arm.

Lilly what are you doing i could hurt you are you insane. Just a little, Eric i want you to drink it. I trust you. I know you'll be able to stop. I know you can ok. NO i can't Lilly dont you get that. That's what we do, we feed and don't stop. Just do it for me please. I felt him go to me i felt his fangs go ito my skin but i watched his eyes not his teeth not his neck vein flaring with my blood but, his eyes just his eyes. His eyes went from flaring red to blue after a minuet and he let go. He looked at me with a twinkle in his eye. See you stopped, i knew you would. Why Lilly, why would you let me hurt you like that. If i hadn't stopped....but you did i interuppted you stopped and made me the proudest girl in the world ok.

Is this some game to you, my feelings and pain. It's all just a twisted game. What no Eric it was a test of loyalty and love I threw his arms down saying at least you pasted as i was storming off. How could you think that for a momment this was a game to me i said turnning around. I have beel through heck with you and this is my return. Well i hope you brought your recite because the gift is being taken back. Lilly i'm sorry i was just upset ok i have a lot of stuff in my plate. OH and i don't. This has concernd me as much as it has you. I know but i have a demon brother and evil dude i have to protect you from. Yeah and my life is about to end. I'm going on a walk you should just leave Eric.

No i'm not leaving you here. Well what comes next then the big beak up, thats whats going to happen.Not if i don't let it happen. Eric do you love me. Yes, i have for 17 years. I know i love you but i have a problem and i thinks its best if we broke up. He went from blue eyes back to red. No, he screamed while throughin my dresser on the ground. He went back out the window with a angry face and red eyes. I stood there just letting the tears fall. Bravo,bravo i heard along with clapping. I turned around and saw Tyrus standing in the door way. Go away Tyrus i sobbed wipeing tears away.

What happend to your wrist. I let Eric drink my blood. And you should control your little blood sucking idiot.What witch one. Cole. Why what did he do. Heat that time. Whats wrong with you. What now shes not human anymore.

Ok i don't think they remember that they are in my house he bit me and in two weeks unless i don't feed on human blood. Well then don't feed on human blood. Wow why didn't i think of that. oh wait Because if i don't i'll die. What ok i'll do something about this. Cole walks in .OK i'm gonna go then. I walked out my room and got a mager head ache, then my teeth felt strange. I got nervouse i ran outside and stopped at my grandmas car. Uh whats...wrong...with...me.Then my stomach started to hurt. I moved my toung across my top teeth. Holy crap i said. I have fangs! Wait, whats that smell. My lungs filled with amazing,sweet, juciy,and breath taking smells.

Oh i'm starving I said. I could smell, hear,taste,and do stuff i couldn't have ever done before. I looked at a random guy across the street i could see his vein flowing with blood. I could hear the heart beat, of every single movement. i walked up to him for nothing. Hi i said. Hello , are you lost? No i know exactly where i am. Whitch is. Talking to a very cute guy. Well i do have that effect on people. Man I'm so hungry. Well wanna grab a bite. I'd love to, in one swift moment i bit into his neck,all the sweet blood dripping down my throat.

Lilly no i hear to my left. I turned to see Tyrus just standing before me yelling. I let go of the random guy off the street and he fell to the ground gasping for air. Tyrus kicked him allowing the air to fill his lungs. Lilly you can't do this. Why not, if i don't I'll just die, s that what you want for me to just die? No...no i just thought you'd pick better pray than some guy off the street.

Oh so your choice would be so much better? In fact, yes it would. Ugh you are so complicated and hate you for it, why are you so dumb?The same reason your so mean i guess. I'm not...always mean,you think I'm mean? Well not always, but you do have your moments. Do i have moments were I'm nice? Yes all the time, the look on his face indicated that he had feelings for me and was trying to give me a complement. Do you.... you like me? Of course i do i thought you already figured that out. I sort of did, but it just now hit me.

Tyrus why did you not tell me this? I honestly was afraid.how your Tyrus King of the darkness? Well Sage, Cole, and i were the only ones there. I had thought coming i wouldn't gain a new love because i can't fall in love again, or at least I'm not suppose to but then i met you and i couldn't stop thinking about it. So you are in love with me? Yes i...i think i am. Then tell me something? anything

Ok i don't think they remember that they are in my house he bit me and in two weeks unless i don't feed on human blood. Well then don't feed on human blood. Wow why didn't i think of that. oh wait Because if i don't i'll die. What ok i'll do something about this. Cole walks in .OK i'm gonna go then. I walked out my room and got a mager head ache, then my teeth felt strange. I got nervouse i ran outside and stopped at my grandmas car. Uuuh whats...wrong...with...me.Then my stomach started to hurt. I moved my toung across my top teeth. Holy crap i said. I have fangs! Wait, whats that smell. My lungs filled with amazing,sweet, juciy,and breath taking smells.

"Oh i'm starving I said." I could smell, hear,taste,and do stuff i couldn't have ever done before. I looked at a random guy across the street i could see his vein flowing with blood. I could hear the heart beat, of every single movement. i walked up to him for nothing. "Hi" i said. "Hello, are you lost?" "No i know exactly where i am." "Whitch is?" "Talking to a very cute guy." "Well i do have that effect on people." "Man i'm so hungry." "Well wanna grab a bite?" "I'd love to", in one swift moment i bit into his neck,all the sweet blood dripping down my throat.

"Lilly no", i hear to my left. I turned to see Tyrus just standing before me yelling. I let go of the random guy off the street and he fell to the ground gasping for air. Tyrus kicked him allowing the air to fill his lungs. "Lilly you can't do this". "Why not, if i don't i'll just die, is that what you want for me to just die?" "No...no i just thought you'd pick better pray than some guy off the street."

"Oh so your choice would be so much better?" "In fact, yes it would." "Uugh you are so complicated and hate you for it, why are you so dumb?" "The same reason your so mean i guess." "I'm not...always mean,you think i'm mean?" "Well not always, but you do have your moments." "Do i have momments were i'm nice?" "Yes all the time", the look on his face indicated that he had feelings for me and was trying to give me a complement. "Do you.... you like me?" "Of course i do i thought you already figured that out. I sort of did, but it just now hit me."

"Tyrus why haven't you told me this?" "I honestly was afraid"."how your Tyrus King of the darkness?" "Well Sage, Cole, and i were the only ones there." "I had thought coming here to overland park i wouldn't gain a new love because i can't fall in love again, or at least i'm not suppose to but then i met you and i couldn't stop thinking about it." "So you are in love with me?" "Yes i...i think i am." "Then tell me something? anything." "Actualy Tyrus, i... want you to...nevermind." "No lilly what is it, i'll do anything." "Tyrus, kiss me." He moved so fast it was almost as if he was invisable. Our lips touched, the sweet feeling wasn't like Erics kiss, it was more. He pulled away, "i'm sorry lilly i... i shouldn't." "i'ts ok i figured i was wrong." He looked at me with a confused look on his, then put his hands on my head. "lilly, no one was supposed to tell you this, but well it wasn't Eric you were supposed to meet that day."

I looked confused, cold, so cold, i thought, was it true, could it be true, i was standing there frozen afraid to say anything. "lilly" She shook me once more "lilly" "what..what i'm ok" I had a flash back of the day of the accident, the one in the begining, was it true was i not supposed to meet Eric. "tyrus, what do you mean, i wasn't supposed to meet eric?" "Lilly,...... you were supposed to meet me." At that moment i gasped and blacked out, starting a new begining in my life

This book has 1 comment.

FeliciaRenae said...
FeliciaRenae, Overland Park, Kansas

"the devil does not weep that is why i shall cry, because i am not the devil, and the devil is not i."

amazing please post more