Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > If Love Were a Fairytale (Revised)

If Love Were a Fairytale (Revised)

Nic R.
If Love Were a Fairytale (Revised)
Summary: He dances with her everyday in the forest where he lives. They all dance there, but every night, when the sun sets, she must go. Every night she leaves heading north and he cannot follow.

love_writing said...
This is really amazing.  I got that feeling of losing yourself into a book which was pretty cool.

Atl.Braves03This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Who said it's been copied?

WhenItRains21 said...
Jul. 22, 2012 at 5:59 pm:
You've got a wonderful writing style. Every word paints a picture. It's beautiful. The story itself is nice, too, I'd love to read more of it! I also love the way that there are no names until the very end, and no dialogue. It really adds to this sort of magical tone.

c.foster said...
Jul. 12, 2012 at 6:29 pm:
Good job brother i really enjoyed reading your work(:

FluteFreak said...
May 23, 2012 at 12:37 pm:
Your imagery is exquisite and word choice is excellent. Nice work

sithsadist said...
May 6, 2012 at 2:03 am:

I love the imagery and the beginning leaves me very curious as to where this going! You clearly have a firm grasp in your mind of what you want the reader to see, and it comes across perfectly, so kudos for that.

All in all, nice read, please continue :)

May 3, 2012 at 6:25 pm:
Thank you!

ShadowRealms said...
May 3, 2012 at 11:23 am:
Amazing use of imagery and a great concept! I'm looking forward to more:) 

Ballerinagirl1016This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 2, 2012 at 7:07 am:
GREAT WORK

NatalieAnn said...
May 1, 2012 at 6:55 pm:
the imagery that you use is absolutley amazing! :D

Atl.Braves03This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 1, 2012 at 7:49 pm :
Thanks, I really appreciate the positive comment

Katsa08 said...
May 1, 2012 at 11:03 am:
This is a very nice beginning. I love the imagery that you used. One quick thought: Some of the sentences seem to have trouble flowing together. Maybe you should combine some of them with a comma or conjunction? It helps move the story along.

May 1, 2012 at 7:48 pm :
I came to the exact same conclusion when I was reading through it again. Thanks for the advise!

KestrelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
WHAT?! is it only one page? man, that's disappointing. i wanted to read more. you should develop this into a book series, with different books for each couple's story. you could call the series "Those That Dance" or something. :-) very cute; great job.

Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:15 pm :
I'm actually working on a full length novel for my other work When You Say Nothing At All. I might work on it after though. Thanks for the comment! :)

curlygurlray said...
awesome way to gfet to the point(:

JessicaMaria said...
Lovely. <3

Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:59 pm :
Thank you! :)

Bobby Smith said...
Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:03 am:
That's pretty intense man. Good stuff

Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:57 am:
Thanks! :)