SN Academy | Teen Ink

SN Academy

By Neonpanda17 SILVER, Digby, Other
Neonpanda17 SILVER, Digby, Other

"I haven't seen anything that ridiculous since ridiculous day at the Deli, when prices were so low, it was ridiculous." -Cleveland Brown-

Summary:

Just then, everything caught on fire. No wait, scratch that. Everything but liquid, caught on fire. I looked around as people dropped their drinks, and the girls around the punch bowl ran screaming. The punch bowl wasn’t on fire, the punch was! The glass pitcher wasn’t on fire, the water was. I slowly did a 360 of the room. Boys and girls were running out of the bathrooms screaming. The back of the girls dresses were flaming, so I guessed the toilet water was on fire too.

I frantically looked around as the screams became muffled and the world slowed down around me. I was the only one that could move and it wasn’t easy. The air was sticky and slow, like walking through a pool of Jell-O. Slowly, I inched toward the emergency exit and jumped outside, looking around for it; the world came back in a snap, the wind like a cold slap in the face.

A shadow leapt toward me. I tried jump out of the way, but was too slow. This is the worst prom ever! I thought, then the world went black…

Ciera S.

SN Academy

This book has 1 comment.

Neonpanda17 SILVER, Digby, Other

Please give me suggestions!! :)