Little Girl Lost | Teen Ink

Little Girl Lost

By Mermaidmissy SILVER, Las Vegas, Nevada
Mermaidmissy SILVER, Las Vegas, Nevada

Author's note: I really like my story and I hope others will to. And I'm also getting it published soon, so look for it out in stores soon. I really hope a lot of people really like it and enjoy also.

It was a dark and cold night for my family and me, I’m only a month old but I remember what happen to me very easily. On that night my mom and step dad died from a car accident in the cold wet rain. The thing is I don’t even remember them at all. All I could hear was police cars coming to see the car and found out that my parents were dead and I was not, it was all kind of a blur if you ask me. But I do remember when I was crying the rain started to come down real hard and it would not stop, and I would not stop crying which was kind of weird. My mom was trying to calm me down by singing a lullaby to me to put me to sleep, but it kind of works and then again it some times doesn’t work so much.

When the police came and got me from the accident they took me to an orphanage place were I would be safe and protected from any body or anyone. The police man placed me in the head mistress care and they just left like nothing happen. And that’s how I came to the orphanage and lived there all my life well short since I was four years old. Everybody at the orphanage place is pretty nice to me expect for all of the girls there, they are so mean to me. They call me names and poke fun of me like I’m different or something but I think I look ok except my eyes keep on changing colors like crazy and they call it a mood thing going on. The colors of my eyes are this;

Red: Mad!
Blue-Gray; Sad!
Yellow: Hungry!
Purple: Depressed!
Light-Sky Blue: Happy!
Pink; Love!
Green: Annexesor Nervice
Brown: Warm Loving Person
Black: Dark Side

Yeah I guess you can say that has to do with one of the reason why all of the girls make fun of me and call me names things like that. But the head Mister’s thinks it’s pretty cool and awesome all in one. I do know one thing is for sure I love my eyes and they make me feel cool all the time, I don’t really care what them other girls say because I does not bother me not one bit.

One day one of the girls asked me why my eyes keep on changing colors but to be honest I don’t really have a reason at all. They just like to ask stupid question for no reason, which can make me mad real easy. But they don’t really know that so it can scare them like crazy but I love to do that to them, which would kind of make me laugh a little bit.
I’m a very shy person and not very talkative towards a lot of people because most people do not talk to me very much, I guess you can say that I’m very quiet and not very into things, like I don’t do sports, I don’t play games, all I very do is just read books all day long, and go swimming a lot to. That brings so much joy to me every day of my life because I like doing it a whole lot.

Ok now were moving back to the present time were I was being adapted by to loving parents and who want to make me happy.

“Good morning Miss Johnson! It’s a lovely morning isn’t it?” Serena said

“Yes it is Serena, what do you want?” Miss Johnson said

“Ok, well, I was wondering when I am going to be adopted?” Serena said

“I don’t know really, soon I hope sweetie. Any ways did you eat breakfast at all Serena?” Miss Johnson said

“No! I did not Miss Johnson, I’m sorry I just don’t eat that stuff that you guys cook for everybody, I’m sorry.” Serena said

“Ok sweetie sometimes I really worry about you a lot and it scares me sometimes. Did you have any nightmares this time?” Miss Johnson said

Before I could answer Miss Johnson’s question, Miss Carson walked in and told me and Miss Johnson that I’m going to be adopted today. I saw Miss Johnson and Miss Carson dancing around like they were so happy to get rid of me or something; I could be looking at them the wrong way anyways. I guess you can say that I’m also really excited about leaving as well. I walked out of the office, and up the stairs to pack my book in my sack and one pair of clothes, since I really don’t have any but two pairs. I really don’t have a lot of things because I’m poor and very weird to a lot of people. I grabbed my sack and went down stairs to join Miss Johnson and Miss Carson but I could not find them any where, I found Miss Johnson in the living room getting two people to sign some papers, I’m guessing to take me away and live a happy life. I watched as they all got up and walked to where I was.

“Serena these are your parent’s now. Good luck dear!” Miss Johnson said

I watched Miss Johnson leave and Miss Carson to. I’m so sad that I’m leaving but also sad that I’m being adopted. I watched as my new parents come towards me.

“Hi, it’s nice to meet you both. I’m Serena Hope Waters and you are?” Serena said

“Hello dear, it’s nice to meet you to. My name is Sarah Wilder.” Sarah said

“Hi, my name is Steve Wilder, oh and don’t worry sweetheart, we’re not changing your name.” Steve said

“Ah ok then!” Serena said

“So, are ready to go now, do you have everything?” Sarah said

“Yes I do, it’s just this sack really.” Serena said
“Ok well then so let’s go if you’re ready.” Steve said

“Yes I’m ready to go.” Serena said

We walked out the door together and I saw some of the girls looking at me like they were so happy to get rid of me for good. But I’m way happier than them because I’m the one being adopted and not them. We got into the car and drove off.

I can’t believe this is happening to me, it feels like a dream come true for some reason, but it’s not. This is so cool and exciting to me at the same time.

“So if you guys don’t mind me asking, where do you live? And what should I call you guys?” Serena said

“You can call us mom and dad if you like Serena or, Sarah and Steve are fine with us too.” Sarah said

“And we live in a house; it’s a two story house.” Steve said

“Oh that’s cool! I’m very happy to hear that.” Serena said

“Thank you Serena, I do hope you will like it?” Sarah said

“Yes I sure will.” Serena said

“So, when is your birthday Serena?” Steve said

“It’s June 4, 1996, why do you need to know that?” Serena said

“Well because sweetie, we want to throw you a birthday party.” Sarah said

“Oh ok, that’s cool.” Serena said

We kept on driving but I soon fell asleep from driving because I’m so tried.

I saw a bright light going through my head and all of a sudden there was screaming, yelling and a car crashing so fast it felt like I was flying. I saw two police officers coming to save us.

“Hey there’s a little girl in here, lets get her out now.” The First police man said

“But what about her parents?” The second police man said

“They’re dead, but right now we have to get this little girl to safety.” The first police said

“Yes sir!” The second police said

I woke up to someone shaking me and calling my name. I was so scared and shaking like crazy. I really thought I was losing it for sure. Sarah and Steve had a worried look on their faces that took me by surprise.

“Serena is you ok sweetie? You really scared me and Steve?” Sarah said

“Yeah I’m ok I guess. Did I say anything in my sleep at all Sarah?” Serena said

“Well yes you did, you kept on saying mom dad please don’t go, don’t leave me here alone.” Sarah said

“Oh, I see, I’m really sorry about that, I might want to warn you Sarah that I may have these dreams once in a while, I just wanted to let you know.” Serena said

“Ok sweeties, thank you for letting me know ahead of time.” Sarah said

Steve got back into the car and gave me some apple juice and some Cheetah’s to eat on. Boy I sure do love this family already they are so nice to me. We drove just a little bit longer until we came to a sign that said Welcome to California, which I thought is pretty cool to me. I can’t wait to see the house they bought and the beach if they really have one of course. This is my first time coming here so this is a huge big difference to me all at once.

We stopped in front of the house; I can’t believe that I live here now. The house was so huge and big to me. We walked up to the house and Steve started to unlock the door to let me and Sarah in. I walked in and to my surprise it was very big. The kitchen was big, the living room was even bigger plus they had a flat screen TV in the living room, I walked up stairs and saw the computer room for Steve and Sarah which is so cute, they had the master bedroom and the bathroom in side there room, and I walked over to my room which is twice as bigger than all of the room in this house. My room was covered in light blue which is my favorite color and it had all shorts of shells on it with stars on it, I even get my on blackens, and my bathroom is really big to, my walk in closet can fit over 200 clothes in it, and for some reason I had stairs in my room. I walked up the stairs in my room and found it was another room which it was a computer study room for me to do my homework and other stuff. I so love this whole house it was so cool to me. I walked back down and found Steve and Sarah.

“So do you like every thing Serena or no? We change the color or take the sea shells down if you like sweetheart.” Steve said

“No it’s perfect I love it so much, oh and by the way blue is my favorite color just wanted to let you know.” Serena said

“I’m so happy to hear you say that, that makes us happy as well.” Steve said

“Where Sarah anyway?” Serena said

“She is down stairs problem cooking something or telling the maid to do something. Hey do you want to go out to eat if you like to?” Steve said

“Sure I would love to Steve and thank you so much for everything.” Serena said

“Your welcome sweetheart!” Steve said

We both walked back down stairs and found Sarah looking out the window. I taped her shoulder and she kind of jumped a little bit.

“Oh I’m sorry Sarah I didn’t mean to scare you like that.” Serena said

“It’s ok; I’m used of being scared to death, ha ha.” Sarah said

“Well honey we are planning to go to dinner you coming or staying here all day.” Steve said

“Nope I’m coming with you to. Besides we need to Serena some clothes anyways.” Sarah said

“We are going out shopping to?” Serena said

“Yes do you want to do that Serena or no?” Steve said

“Yes I do, please.” Serena said

“Ok well let’s go then.” Sarah said

We walked out of the house together and into the car. We drove for a little bit and then we came to a stop and got out of the car. We walked up to Applebee’s and into the restaurant and the lady who was shriving us took us to our seat and sat us down. Steve and Sarah looked at the menu and started to order what they had wanted to eat on. I looked at the menu to but I couldn’t find anything to eat on so I had to ask them because I have no idea what so ever.

“Sweetie is you having a hard time deciding what you want to eat on?” Sarah said

“Yes I am can you please help me.” Serena said

“Of course Serena we would be happy to.” Steve said

They looked at the menu on there side of the table and read it to me so I can understand what it was saying to me. The waiter came by and it was a lady name Casey and she was going to be our waiter for the night. She asked us what we wanted and Steve and Sarah are already done ordering for them selves, so now it was my turn to do the same thing. I told her I wanted to have some fries and some cat fish which to me sounded really good right about now. She took my order and said ill be back with your guys food. After she had left I started to play with the water in my cup and drink some, but for some reason it didn’t taste good to me so I put some salt into so it can taste good to me, Steve and Sarah looked at me for some reason and didn’t know what to say after that for a moment.

“Ah, Serena why did you put salt into your water sweetheart, we are both confused about that?” Sarah said

“I don’t know really, just for some reason I had to have it to make me feel better. Regularly water does not taste good to me unless I add salt to it, also with my food as well. It’s kind of strange but some of the kinds would call me weird because I don’t eat what they eat all the time.” Serena said

“Like what if you don’t mind us asking of course?” Steve said

“No I don’t mind at all. Well the things I don’t eat are pizza, BBQ sauce, tomato sauce, and well ah I think like breakfast things like that.” Serena said

“Oh dear your not alliger to it are you?” Sarah said

“NO I’m not really its ok I’m fine.” Serena said

“Are you on some sort of diet Serena?” Steve said

“No but it helps keep my wait down.” Serena

Before Steve or Sarah could ask another question I sipped my water again, and all of a sudden my hand started to feel all tingly like it was sending shiver down my spine or something like that. Then I started to do something with my hands to my cup and I started to do water tricks. I took the water out of my cup and forming it into an ice rose for Sarah and it looked just like a crystal of some sort. It was so pretty that I could not stop starting at it, and neither could Steve or Sarah could either. Everybody around the restaurant had seen what I had did to and they went back to eating like it was no big deal to them at all. I gave the rose to Sarah and she looked at me for a moment and just smiled at me. I was really happy that I had done that but also scared because I didn’t know what is going on with me.

The waiter name Casey came back to our table and gave us our food and we started to eat. I was so happy that I had got my food because I was really hungry. Sarah and Steve looked at me like I never ate before in my life, but it was so good I couldn’t put it down no matter what. They started to eat as well and they were enjoying them self’s while still looking at me happily.

“Serena how did you do that with the water it was kind of odd to us and really weird, ok well so what I’m trying to say is, it was really interesting to the both of us dear.” Sarah said

“Well I don’t know really, it just came to and it was cool. I was really bored and tried of waiting for the food so something inside of me wanted to make you guys happy. Is that ok or no?” Serena said

“Yes its ok Serena were not mad at you at all sweetheart it was just a shocked to us is all were saying.” Steve said

“Oh ok well that’s good to know then.” Serena said

I was all done eating my food first and then I was just waiting for Sarah and Steve to get done. All of sudden the water started to form into words like I was to lazy to even speak to them or something like that. I looked at it in shocked and didn’t know what to do. Everybody around the restaurant really turned there heads and looked at me like I was crazy or just plain weird to them. I really don’t know what’s happing to me or why it is happing to me at all.

Steve and Sarah were so lost in there own minds like they couldn’t say or word about what just happen or why it happen. But it did and now it is really starting to freak me out even more. The words that I had formed were this “Are you guys done eating because I’m getting tried and want to go home now if you don’t mind.” That’s what I said to them and that’s what I want to do is go home. I really don’t like it when a lot of people are staring at me it really freaks me out, it’s like I kind of did something wrong to them or myself really.

Steve and Sarah were done eating and they paid for the check and ready to go. We all left the restaurant and got into the car and drove home in silence that’s what happens really. Steve unlocked the door for me and Sarah to go in first and I went up stairs to my new room. I laid there on the bed and just went to sleep since I was really tired.

As soon as I fell asleep I started to dream again but this time the dream was new and different and very weird which in other words it did not make since at all.

The two police officers found the crashed vehicle on the side of the road in the rain, and saw the two parents were dead but they had a baby in the car with them. They didn’t know how the baby survived but she did and the parents did not for some reason. They took the baby to the orphanage place and told the head Misters that there has been a car ascended and that the baby needs to be placed here and stay here.

I woke up startled by what just happened and how it happened. It didn’t make any since to me at all, about how my parents died and what caused them to die and not me. But I guess it didn’t matter anyways because I lived and maybe they wanted me to live for a reason, which is a really good thing for me. I still in the middle of the night for me, I can’t believe its still night. I thought it was still in the morning but I guess I was wrong about that for some reason. Ahh, who cares anyways I can’t go back to sleep I might as well go down stares and watch some TV while I’m add it.

I went down stares to turn the TV and just sat there listing the TV silently to myself; it’s so quiet for me. So turned the TV off and went out side to the beach area and just started to walk along side the beach for a while. What’s wrong with me, I keep on having these crazy dreams and I don’t know why. Well at least I can’t blame the person who did this to me. I just don’t see the point on getting mad over nothing.

I kept on walking by the beach but when I looked up I saw a head pop out of the water, not one head but two heads. It’s so dark out tonight I can’t make out who they are and why they are swimming so close to me like they just loss something on the shore. They swam a little bit closer and all of a sodden I felt one of there hands reaching out for me to take it, I don’t know but I reached out my hand and held it out for them to see. I think it was a women but she dropped a peace of something in my hand. And then she and I guess he swam away so fast it was like they were never hear at all. I ran back to the house so fast it kind of felt like I was flying or something like that. I opened the door to the house and went up to my room and closed the door softly so no one can hear. I turned on the light to see what that person had giving me, it was a necklace with a golden shell on it. When I looked at it really closely I found out it was a locket, I opened it up and it played the most beautiful song I have ever heard of, it kind of brought tears to my eyes and at the same time I went back to sleep in a blink of any eye.

I woke up to someone shaking me lighting on my shoulder and it was Sarah and Steve staring at me like they were all worried again for some reason. I opened my eyes full and looked at them for a sec and they saw I was crying, but I don’t know why I was crying it just felt good to cry, maybe because they are happy tears and not sad tears.

“Serena is you ok sweetheart? Me and Sarah woke up so fast because we heard you crying all night and you didn’t stop.” Steve said

“Serena we were very worried about you sweetheart, we thought you had fallen off the bed or something like that.” Sarah said

“No really I’m fine thank you. But yes I was crying because of this necklace in my hand I have heard.” Serena said

“Wait what locket Serena? Where did you get it?” Steve said

“It’s not in your hand Serena, it’s on you neck sweetheart.” Sarah said

“What! I thought it was in my hand last time I saw it. Thanks Sarah! I got it at the beach Steve but the thing is someone gave it to me, I think it was women and a man. But they were swimming in the middle of the night it was kind of scary. And before I knew what they were going to give me they swam away so fast it was like the wind passing by. But they were really nice to me though, they didn’t hurt me or anything like that.” Serena said
“Serena why were you out so late walking along the beach any way? If you don’t mind me asking.” Sarah said

“That’s the thing though I don’t know why I do it ether. It’s like I hear someone calling me and I wake up to find my self sleeping walking or I just wake up and go to where the sound is coming from basically really. I’m really sorry but when I was staying at the orphanage with all the other kids they all new I really weird and I would sleep walk all the time to over there as well.” Serena said

“Huh, and you have no idea how it happens to you ether Serena?” Steve said

“No not really sorry.” Serena said

“Ok well do you want to eat breakfast Serena?” Sarah said

“Sure thank you!” Serena said

They left the room so I can get up and get changed into something cool since it’s so hot out side. I pitied out a light blue shirt and some blue shorts to match with it. I got dressed and combed my hair and went down stairs to be Steve and Sarah was waiting for me.
Wow, I looked at the table and everything looked so good to eat, I went to the table and sat down and waited for Steve and Sarah to sit down with me. They joined in with me and we started to eat our breakfast. I stopped eating because my stomach for some reason was acting all funny. But I finished eating all of my food any ways and got up from the table and into the living room to watch some TV until Sarah and Steve were done.
I was watching TV when Sarah and Steve came in the living room and sat down and watched TV with me for a while then we were going to go out shopping for a while I guess. I started to fall asleep for a minute and all of a sudden I starting dreaming again only this time the dream was way different from before.

I saw a car flip over on the side of the road and I started to see my mommy and daddy passed out like they would not wake up. It was really scaring me and then the heard the cops coming towards us to help us out. Mommy and daddy were dead and there was nothing I could do at all. But I knew they would be in a better place. After that I knew there was something wrong with me, I started to have more and more weird things happing me to me. But time can only tell what is happing and why.

Steve and Sarah pulled the car to a stop and got out; Sarah shook me a little bit and told me we are at the mall going shopping for some clothes to bye. I got all excited about this because I never been to something that is so big or seen anything that is so cool. I looked at all of the clothes and decided to pick some out fits that were more towards my mood colors in my eyes. I got all shorts of colors and some mixed with different shapes and patterns on it as well. As soon as I was done shopping for some clothes we headed back out of the store which bye the way was called Famous Days weird name but cool store for having so many sweet clothes in there, which I love so much. Steve and I went to go check on Sarah because she wanted to go to a different store and shop for me with different other clothes, I just hope they are clothes with different colors in them.

I saw Sarah at the store called Fashion for Passion that is also a really cute store that I love so much. I ran up to Sarah and gave her a teddy bear hug and she did the same thing to me as well. We went over to the shoe store and Sarah and Steve bought me so many shoes’ it was like crazy for them or something. They were so excited I think they went a little over board for me at the store, but I don’t mind not one bit. Because I was laughing the whole time they are buying me things in the mall. After the store shopping we went to go to the food court and buy something to eat there. They both got a salad and I got some fries, and a chicken sandwich that I thought was way to go to eat. I was really full and really tried so Steve thought it was best we go home and take napes to catch up on our rest.

We walked out of the mall and into the car and drove home. I was really tried from all of the excitement so I feel asleep in the car on the way home so fast it was like a blink of an eye to them. I started to dream again which makes me kind of not want to sleep that much which is a really sad feeling some times because I love to sleep and it’s not fair to have all these crazy dreams that just don’t make since at all.

“Steve slows down your going to fast!!” Sarah said.

“I can’t the car is slipping in the water of the rain.” Steve said.

All of a sudden the water started to form into ball like bubble around the car and I started to save us all from getting killed or hurt. I didn’t want to have another beautiful family being taken away from me again just like my real family. I love my step family to see this happen and I’m noting going to let it happen again.

Steve and Sarah turned around to see what was happing and how it was happing to them and to me as well. They both looked at me like something, or I gone crazy but they saw me controlling the water around me and stooping the car to get into a rack like it did before. They both looked at each other like they also had lost there minds but they didn’t, they were grateful for not getting into a reek and being saved from the car crash and being killed at the same time.

I woke up in my bed and went to Steve and Sarah’s room to seen if they were aright and safe from any harm to come to them at all. I knocked on the door first just to see if they were sleeping or was sleeping any way. I heard a female voice telling me to in which I guess I was Sarah telling to me to come into there room, and I did. I opened the door and saw Sarah lying on her bed with the pillow up against the headboard resting and reading a book in her hand. I looked to find Steve but I couldn’t find him any were at all in the room. Maybe he left to go some were for his wife or something like that. Sarah looked at me for second and pat the seat right next to her for me to come and sit down beside her, I followed on what she wanted me to do. I walked over to her and sat down on the bed right next to her while she was reading her book and me just thinking on how I’m going to tell her what I was dreaming about and how it happen as well.

“Sarah what book is you reading?” Serena said.

“Oh umm I’m reading tale about mermaids. Why do you ask? Are you ok Serena you see troubled about something?” Sarah said.

“No I was just wondering is all, and mermaids don’t even exist do they?” Serena said.

“No they don’t. But why are you up though, I thought maybe you would sleep until like noon or something like that?” Sarah said.

“I was but I had a bad dream.” Serena said.

“Oh really what was it about?” Sarah said.

“It was about you and Steve and me, we were driving in the rain I guess coming home and all of a sudden the car lost control and started to turn over but I saved us from dying and the car flipping over.” Serena said

“Oh wow, that’s really weird and kind of scary if you think about. But why on earth did you have a dream about us, sweetheart? I’m so sorry that you had that dream.” Sarah said

“It’s ok really; I think I’m just over reacting or something like that. Thanks for caring though. Hey where’s Steve at any ways?” Serena said

“Oh he went to the store or maybe downs by the beach something like that like, why do you ask?” Sarah said

“Just wondering is all. Do you mind if I go down to the beach and go play, please.” Serena said

“Yeah sure go ahead, I’ll call you in when it’s time for lunch ok.” Sarah said

“Yeah ok thanks Sarah.” Serena said

“You’re welcome Serena!” Sarah said

I got off the bed and opened the door and went down starts and go play out side. I put on my shoes and went to the kitchen to go to the door; I opened it and went out side to the warm sun and cool breeze. It felt so good to be out here, it felt like the wind was carry me around the area. But when I looked down I say I was being lifted and carry to the ocean towards the beach area. I can’t believe the wind just did that to me. I was kind of scared and nervice because of the wind now, this is very huge but also scary because I don’t know why this is happing to me.

Well since I’m here now at the beach I might as well enjoy it while it last for something. I’m saying this like the ocean it self is going to disappear for life, like out of thin air itself and never come back. I walked along the beach with no body around for mils for it kind of seem that way to me. All of a sudden I heard someone singing like it was calling to me, well it was a lot of voices and it was getting louder and louder, each time I got closer and closer towards it. It was very weird to hear someone singing out in the middle of nowhere and even at the beach, but then again it would probably be doing the same thing just to make myself happy and what so on. All of a sudden I started to sing along with the people who were singing and I was really enjoying what I was doing. They stopped singing of course and I stilled singed and it was very beautiful to hear me sing because I never singed in my life and it felt good to hear. They might of all stopped singing but I didn’t its kind of like lifting up your mind and leaving it at peace just like the wave of the sea. I still followed the people were they were singing and I came to stop were it looked like a really big circle full of rocks. I climb the rock and found that no one was there at all and then I started to cry, because I think for second I was so sure someone was at least here but I guess I was wrong and walked back the way I came, but before I could someone grabbed my hand and almost dragged me down into the water. Before he or she could do that I started to use my water bending powers and put ice on that person hand so he or she could let me go free. Before I started to form the water like that the person hand was gone but he or she gave me a gift and handed it to me. I looked at it strangely but said nothing at all because that’s the second gift someone had given me from the water and I don’t know who it is and why me, why would someone give me a gift when I’m a nobody.

I walked back to were I was coming from and I felt someone was watching me, or it seem that way at least but I can’t be to sure. I mean I was not looking when that person was looking at me so I don’t know any way. Ok so my first gift was a mirror and now the second gift is a necklace, which to me is really weird, I don’t know who these people are or why they are trying to give me stuff.

I walked back home since I lost track of time and it was almost sunset, the sunset so pretty it never seen it over the ocean mix with the water ripples and colors together. I looked at it for a second longer and then walked back home. I don’t want to worry Sarah or Steve any longer or were I’m at least. I’m so happy I came out today and walked and cleaned my head for a few seconds about that crazy dream. Some times I wonder if that dream and all the other ones are like telling something that I need to do or save someone life. I guess the head Misters is right about me for one thing, I do have powers and I think one of them is moving water and the other one is seeing into the future, something like that.

I made it home in time for Sarah to be cooking dinner; I opened the door and walked into a wonderful smell of food. I heard Sarah and Steve talking and laughing at something so I followed to were they were and looked at them for sec. They look so happy and loving parents I still can’t believe they are my parents and they adopted me to be part of there family. Steve caught me starting at them and smiled at me, and so did Sarah with so much love on their faces. I looked at them with the same smile and looked at the clock and went into the kitchen and made me something small to eat on. I came back out and still saw Sarah and Steve eating what ever they where eating.

“So Serena did you have a nice time walking around the area by your self?” Steve said

“Yeah I did, it was a lot of fun. What I really enjoyed the most was the beach and the sunset.” Serena said

“Well were so glad you had a good time and enjoyed your self a lot. Did you find any shells while you were out or no?” Sarah said

“No I didn’t sorry; I didn’t have time to look really. Are you guys mad at me for coming in so late? Because I’m really sorry that I did and I didn’t know what time to come in so, I came in late and not early.” Serena said

“No, we are not mad at you at all Serena, why would you think that?” Steve said

“Oh I don’t know really sorry I asked.” Serena said

“Serena if you have a question or if you want to talk about something you can tell us ok, don’t hold back on what you want to say to us, ok.” Sarah said

“Ok thanks guys!” Serena said

Sarah had cleared the table for her and Steve, and I helped as well just so we can spend time together as a family. I watched how Sarah was cleaning the dishes and washing every thing on how she was doing them, so I wanted to give it a try with my water ability thing on what I have. I used the water to bend and wash the dishes and used the wind ability to dry the dishes and put them away for Sarah so she can have less work to do on her self. Sarah turned around on what ever she was doing that looked at me wide eye like she was seeing something every interesting to look at. Sarah had walked back out of the room and in came Steve also right behind her and he was watching me also.

“Serena how you moving the wind around and the water as well?” Sarah asked.

“I don’t know really, some how I can just do it and it comes to me like that. Yeah I know it’s hard to explain but that’s all I got really.” Serena said

“Oh ok well can you do any thing else or is that it?” Steve asked.

“That’s all I can do really, why do you guys asked?” Serena said

“Just wondering is all dear, sorry we didn’t mean to scare you.” Sarah said

“It’s ok really; I just thought I wanted to help you out Sarah so it can be less work on your self. And for you not to have to worry about it so much.” Serena said

“Oh why thank you Serena!” Sarah said

“Your welcome!” Serena said

I finished what I was doing and hopped off the counter and went out to the table and checked if very thing was ok, and it was.

“Serena why don’t me go to the movie theaters tonight, would you like that?” Steve asked.

“Sure why not I’m very busy any ways.” Serena said

I smiled at him and walked to go get my shoes and put them on. Sarah looked at me for a few seconds like something was very off about me, but she could not put her finger on it for some reason. She just shrugged it off like it was nothing and walked to were Steve was sitting and grabbed her coat from the rack and slipped it on to keep her self warm. For some reason Sarah always got cold a little bit every time she went some were. I just wish I knew how to make her warm and not so cold all the time. Steve opened the door for me and Sarah and we walked out the house together as a family and into the car.

We drove down some streets which I was not paying attention at all, because I was kind of out of it for a while. I started to the think about the people who were singing and I was sing also, but I couldn’t help wonder why I was singing and why those people or I should be saying person gave me another gift. Don’t get me wrong I love gifts and all, but someone I don’t know just gives you a gift, it’s kind of like I didn’t want to say no and I just took without hesitation for a few seconds. Well I am grateful that they gave me a special gift but I’m never going to tell Sarah or Steve were I got it and who gave it to me, even though I don’t even know the person at all and ever seen before in my life.

We made it to the movies and we came to stop and parked the car. Steve and Sarah hopped out the car but I didn’t, I just stayed there and looked out the window for few seconds and opened the door so we can go inside. I walked up the Sarah and Steve and walked with them hand in hand on each side of me. I feel so safe and happy with them all the time it makes me smile with so much joy and happiness. We walked inside to the warm air and it felt really good to get out of the cold air. I can smell all the food that was coming from the counter. I and Sarah walked over to get the pop-corn and Steve pained for the movie that we were going to go see. The pop-corn smelled so heavily it was so mouth watering to stuff my face with.

“Ok the movie we are going to go see is ‘The Princess Bride’. Is that ok with you Serena or no?” Steve asked

“Yeah it’s perfect for me, thank you.” Serena said

“Your welcome, sweetheart!” Steve said

Ok I’m so happy my eyes just change colors on me again like crazy I think they are yellow and light shy blue again. Because I’m very happy that we are going to see a movie and that I’m also very hungry as well.

I walked over towards Sarah and told her about the movie and she was happy as well. I guess happier, than I was really. We went over to the counter guy and Steve gave them our tickets and he took some piece off and gave it back to us. He let us and we were off to go see our movie which I can’t wait to see. Ok, I know that believe in princess and getting married and finding your price charming are all made up but, one of these days I’m going to fine mine and live happily ever after some day. We walked in the movie and took our sets and sat down, while the shows were playing going on, I got too sat in between Sarah and Steve so I go to be in the middle of them.

The movie was going to start right about now and I was getting very excited about it because I never seen this movie before at all, I mean yeah I read the book, which by the way was really good and it almost made me cry at the end a little bit. So now we are hear watching the movie and I couldn’t be happier than I am now. I love Sarah and Steve so much it makes my heart melt in to. Which I find kind of funny if you ask me.

This movie that we are watching is very powerful and very funny to watch. I was laughing so much that my sides were hurting like crazy, and I had to calm myself down a little bit. I ate some pop-corn and felt better later on. I was still laughing a little bit but not as much though, I’m so happy that we are out doing something together as family and having fun at the same time.

“Serena do you need to go to the bathroom?” Sarah asked

“Yes, please can we go?” Serena asked

“Yes, of course we can go because I need to go myself. What about you honey?” Sarah asked

“No I’m good thanks, while you’re at it Sarah can you get some pop-corn please.” Steve asked

“Yeah sure no problem hone.” Sarah said

We got up from the chairs and walked out the movies and walked into the bathrooms together, because I really had to go to the bathroom and I’m guessing Sarah had to go to. I walked out of the stall and walked over to the sink and washed my hands, as I was doing that my hands and whole body started to glow and shine like glitter all over me, it was kind of weird if you ask me. I turned off the water and tried my hands with the towel and my hand got stuck on the counter like it wouldn’t come off, Sarah walked out of the stall and looked at me for second and went to go wash her hands as well. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that my whole body went back to being normal all over again, ok this is really getting out of hand and I know why it’s happening to me.
Sarah and I walked out of the bathrooms together and went to the counters and order another large bag of pop-corn again. I thought the pop-corn taste pretty good to me because it had salt in it, which I really liked a lot. We walked back to the movie we were watching and I had asked Steve did we miss any of the movies and said not has much. Ok, now I was getting tried of watching this movie and it was kind of getting boring to watch now. I still can’t get the whole glowing the body fares out of my head at all, what was up with that. Well what ever it is, I hope it’s gone forever, what ever is wrong with me.
The movie was finally over with and I and Steve and Sarah walked out the movies together like we were some kind of movie stars ourselves for some reason. I felt over joyed with the movie and Steve and Sarah because they were so happy to bring me along with them and I was way over joyed with it all.

We walked back to the car and got inside, and Steve started the car. All of a sudden the rain started to come down really hard on us while we were trying to get home. I started to get really scared because this is what I saw when I was dreaming about in my head, which I thought it was all make believe or something, but this time it was coming true for real life this time. We were trying to make it home safe but I couldn’t see to well while Steve was driving in the rain, it was kind of getting all foggy and stuff.

I looked over at Sarah and she looked kind of pale and so scared out of her life, because I told her this was going to happen sooner or later but I just didn’t know when and what time it would be.

“Steve slow down a bit please dear, you’re going to fast.” Sarah panicked

“I can’t I’m trying love, but the brakes are not working for some reason.” Steve panicked

I looked at them both and all of a sudden something rain the middle of the raid and tried to get on the other side of the grass, or it would seem like it was kind of animal I guess. Steve tried to go around the animal but it would not and, Steve loss control of the car and my eyes started to change colors to green; purple; and blue-gray because of how I felt and want to protect them from getting hurt. I was trying to use my water bending powers to stop the tires from rolling around and trying to kill us all, I turned the tires into ice balls and stopped the car from going around and killing us all. I cant believed it worked because it did, I was so pound of myself and for saving Steve and Sarah from dying in the car crash and me not be able to do anything about it, thank goodness I was there to save them and not letting my dreams come true for a minute.

Steve and Sarah looked at me for a second longer and looked back at each other and then right back at me again. To tell you the truth I was also in shock as well, because I didn’t know what to say or even know how to respond to any of this stuff. I was just so happy that we were all safe and sound at last, and praying that this does not happen again or ever again in my life at all. I took the car and made a huge bubble around the car to float us all home safely and soundly, it took us a minute to get home but finally we made it safely there with no problems at all. Steve and Sarah were still in a shock and I was trying to get them out of it, but it seems to them it would kind of take a while for that to even happen. I pulled Sarah out of the car first and put her into the house and on the coach and next came Steve. They were still shocked a little bit but later on they went back to them old selves again in no time.

I’m really happy that we are all ok and safe at last. I walked up the stairs and into my room and opened the door with my hand and closed it right behind me. I walked into my bathroom and took off my clothes and slipped into the nice warm water were I wanted to be. Gosh, it was so cold out today you think the water would not have warmed your body all the way up just yet. To tell you the truth, I my self it still shaken up by the whole thing and what just happen to all of us. It was kind of like living in a horror movie all over again, not that seen any horror movies before in my life, and don’t count on it ether. I washed my whole body and got out of the tub and into my pajamas, and went back down stairs to see if Steve and Sarah were ok. Went out of my room and walked to the stairs and into the living room. I didn’t see Steve and Sarah in the living room at all, so I’m guessing they are in there rooms together. I walked back up the stairs and came to a stop and waited for a while for Steve or Sarah to come out of their room and do something. Well one thing is for sure they are not coming out and I’m just sitting here on the floor waiting for them, and I wanted to see if they are ok or not. I fell asleep on the floor right next to their room, I’m so tired I started to dream again, but this time it’s different from before.

“Is the princess ok? She keeps on staring at us like she never seen us before?” The First Girl Mermaid said

“We don’t know we can’t read her mind.” The Second Girl Mermaid said

“Oh right I keep on for getting that sometimes.” The First Mermaid said

“She just walked away like it was nothing, like we were never here and just disparrped.” The Second Mermaid said

“Ok so now we know that the princess is alive and breathing on her own, we better go to tell the King and Queen that we found the princess at last.” The First Mermaid said

“Agreed!” The Third Mermaid and Second Mermaid said

I woke up kind of startled but what I have seen and will may never see again in life. Besides it was only a dream and nothing more, so mermaids don’t excites at all and they never will again. I went back to sleep with no scarier or really weird dreams at all, thank goodness that is all over soon.

I woke up the next morning and heard a knock at my bed room door, I got up from the warm covers and walked over to the door and opened it. Steve and Sarah was out side the hall way waiting for me to open the door and let them in, I opened it wide enough for them so they can come in.

“Serena we don’t know how to stay this but we both wanted to thank you for saving our lives in the rainy storm like that.” Sarah said

“Oh, it was no problem at all; I just had done what was best for all of us to get home safely and away from the bad weather as soon as possible.” Serena said

“Serena what you did though you can’t show this to anyone else besides us ok!” Steve said

“Ok! But why though what did I do wrong, besides save our lives?” Serena said

“Oh, Serena its not that we don’t want you to us your powers its just that other people will look at you funny, or they might call you names, and make fun of you and we don’t want that to happen to ever. Do you kind of understand what we are talking about?” Sarah said

“Yes, I understand what you guys are saying to me clearly doesn’t worry, I try real hard to control my powers and understand how to do it carefully.” Serena said

“Ok, thank you Serena!” Steve said

“You’re welcome Steve!” Serena said

“So why don’t we all go out and have some fun, what do you say Serena?” Steve said
“I think that would be a wonderful Idea for us to do that together as a family, Sarah are you ok? You seem shaken up a bit.” Serena said

“Yes, I’m fine dear just thinking is all, well I’m going to get dressed and make us some breakfast real fast ok.” Sarah said

“Ok!” Serena and Steve said in union.

I heard Sarah walked out of my room and I and Steve are still sitting on the bed together just sitting there kind of out of it for while. I really don’t know what to say to him except that I’m really sorry and don’t know what to do about it. I just hope he is not to mad at me or anything like that to much I hope. I heard Steve clear his throat and I turned to look at him in the eyes, I never no tested before how blue is his eye because they kind of look like the ocean a little bit.

“Steve have you ever notest how blue you eyes are?” Serena said

“Well no not really, Sarah always said that eyes remind me of you for some reason because they are so blue all the time.” Steve said

“Of me, is that kind of odd for you a little bit or no?” Serena said

“No, I don’t think it’s odd at all. I think its very cool and amazing thing to have and be the same as you are.” Steve said

“That’s so cool, and I’m very happy to hear you say that to me. Thank You!” Serena said

“Your most welcome sweetheart, well I better go get dressed myself, do you need anything before I go or no?” Steve said

“Yeah can you help me pick out any out fit please, the last time I did pick out any out fit I could not reach the bar thing at all. Umm, I mean if you don’t mind?” Serena said

“No, I don’t mind at all, and I think you should go with this out with which is sky blue shirt and some dark blue jeans, and some sandals. How does that sound?” Steve said

“It’s perfect thank you Steve.” Serena said

“You’re welcome Serena.” Steve said

Steve walked out of my room and into the hallways again. I went over to my bathroom and opened the door and closed it right behind me, I walked over to the tub and started the water and got in. I soaked my body for while and scrubbed all over my body, and got back out and dried myself off and put on my clothes the ones that Steve picked out for me to wear today. After once I was down getting dressed I went over to the sink and brushed my teeth and comb my hair, and went back out the door and into my room again and got my sandals to wear. I walked down starts to find Sarah and Steve already there waiting for me at the table so we can eat together.

“Wow, Sarah the food looks so good.” Serena said

“Why thank you Serena, you sure do look so pretty today sweetheart.” Sarah said

“Thank You! Steve picked out the out fit for me today.” Serena said

“Yeah I did Sarah I couldn’t help myself.” Steve said

“Ok, so were going to go have some fun today you guys?” Serena said

”Well I was thinking how about the aquarium place.” Sarah said

“Umm, yeah sure ok.” Serena said

I sat at the table for second trying to think what an aquarium place is; I mean I never heard of it before so this is all new to me. But I’m sure any way it is going to be so much fun and cool, just as long as I get stay and have fun with Sarah and Steve. I ate all of my breakfast and hopped down from the table and went into the kicken and washed out my plat and sat it back down onto the dish drainer. I went back to were I was and sat back down on the table and waited for Steve and Sarah to finish eating there breakfast.

Steve and Sarah are already done eating there breakfast and now getting up from the table and went to go wash there dishes as well. I waited for a minute and they finally came back out the door and we were heading for the front door to go and have some fun. I’m so excited I can’t wait to see what the aquarium looks like and to know what Steve and Sarah do for a living. We walked out the door together and got into the car and drove off to wear the aquarium is, which to me is going to be very awesome to see.

Steve was the one who was driving again, which kind of scared me little bit because of what happen the first time. Oh, I’ll hope that wont ever happen again at all, once was enough for all of us to experience for a lifetime again.

While Steve was driving to the aquarium place I dove off thinking again about the ocean and what I saw I out there in the water, of course it was nothing but then again I could be wrong, but I guess I’ll never know for sure.

We got to the aquarium and stopped the car in park and got out of it. I’m so excited about the aquarium and very happy to see what is inside of the building, I keep on thinking what if Steve and Sarah really work here and do really cool things together. I took Steve and Sarah hands and we all walked towards the building and opened the door, to such wonders.

We walked inside the building and I looked around and saw the all kinds of animals in the takes under the water. I saw whales, sea oaters, fish, sharks, and dolphins, jelly fishes, and turtles as well. I never really have seen all of these animals before it was really neat to see all of these beautiful creaters here before my eyes. I looked at Steve and Sarah and they looked back at me with a really big huge grin on there faces just like me, we were all so happy and every excited about today, we all for got about what had happen next for today. Sarah grabbed hold of my hand and led me out side of the aquarium and took me to a place were we got to see a real dolphin in action in water up close. I ran towards the pool and watched the people play the dolphin and swim with it joyfully. The dolphin didn’t want to play at all, so it came towards me and stopped for a seconded and just looked at me for a few seconded longer.

“Sarah why is the dolphin looking at me like that, I don’t understand why it don’t want to the play with the other people who work here?” Serena said

“Oh, I don’t know really honey. Sorry I can’t really answer that question.” Sarah said
“Oh, its ok really, I was just wondering is all. Sorry!” Serena said

“No, its ok Serena I understand.” Sarah said

I stared at the dolphin a little bit longer and all of a sudden I kind of felt something between the dolphin and me sort of, but I can’t be to sure though. I took my hand and put it into the water and the dolphin swam towards me and put its mouth up towards my hand, and I started to rub on its mouth smiling at the same time while doing that as well. I can’t believe I’m really touching a dolphin and up close with it to, now this is the most exciting thing I have every done in my life.

I turned around for seconded and I saw Steve and Sarah looking at me just smiling and me having a very good time with them and the dolphin as well. I saw two more people walking towards them and gave them some drinks and sat down with them to talk, while I still played the with dolphin still. I turned around again and looked the dolphin and walked around the corner of the pool and came towards some steps, that’s were the dolphin was in and wanted someone to play with. I walked over to were Steve and Sarah were at and I wanted to ask them if I could play with the dolphin or if that was a very good idea.

“Hey umm Steve I wanted to ask you and Sarah is it ok if I play with the dolphin in the water or no?” Serena asked

“Well I don’t see why not, what about you honey?” Steve asked

“Yes, that’s fine Serena but please don’t get hurt ok.” Sarah said

“Ok, I won’t I promise thanks you guys.” Serena said

“Your welcome Serena!” Steve and Sarah said in union

I walked back over to the dolphin and got into the water and started to float a little bit, I don’t want to scary the poor dolphin to death if I swam over it so I don’t want to scary it away from me at all. The dolphin came towards me and started to play with me by splashing water on me and making dolphin sounds, I guess that’s how they talk to each other is by making dolphin whistles towards each other. I think it kind of cool and amazing at the same time and very intersresting to me. We kept on splashing water at each other for a while until it was time for me to go home. I got out of the water and rapped myself with a towel and walked back over to Steve and Sarah, while I was doing that the dolphin was making more sounds at me and trying to get me to stay in the water with her but I couldn’t because I had to go now.

Steve and Sarah got up from there sets and walked over towards me as well. They dried me off good with the towel and all walked back out of the building and into the car again, I wished we could have stayed longer but unforfornamtily we had to go home. Apparently we were not going home we droving some place else but I don’t know were we are going and why. Oh, who cares I just love to ride in the car and think about things sometimes.

I’m starting at the window again thinking about my birth parents all of sudden and wondering still, on what happen to them and did they really die or was it something else that killed them? All of it makes no since and were do I come from and do I have any other family members out there looking for me? My life does remain a mystery and other things in my life, and how I did I get powers and no other girls got any powers but me? Now that is a really big mystery to solve.

I stopped thinking for while and looked out of the window real close and stared out in the ocean and looked beyond the sea, but to be honest I couldn’t really find anything because there was nothing out there for me to look. It was nothing but miles and miles of the sea it self over stretching the boarded of everything else. I looked at Sarah for moment and then back at Steve and wondering were we are going and is it going to be fun or boring kind of like some people jobs are boring.

“Hey Sarah were are we going?” Serena asked

“Well we going to get something to eat on, are you hungry Serena?” Sarah asked

“Yes, I’m hungry.” Serena said

“Oh, that’s good to hear because me and Steve know this great place were we can eat sea food all the time.” Sarah said

“Sounds like fun, I can’t wait to try it soon.” Serena said

My eyes started to change colors again like this first they were blue which means sad because I didn’t want to leave the aquarium and go some were else now. So now my eyes are light- sky blue which means I’m happy because we are going to get something to eat and its sea food as well. We drove for while still and then we got off the cost and drove towards a bridge and stopped the car and got out. I opened my door and got out of the car and walked towards the restraunte and hold open the door for Steve and Sarah to walk though. Sarah walked in the building first and then Steve, but he told me to go in first he hold the door and I did what he said to do.

I walked over to were Sarah was and asked her if I could us the bathroom because I had to go number 1 real fast, she walked me over towards the bathroom and waiting for me to finish so we can go eat our food. I was done using the bathroom and I walked over the sink and washed my hands and dried them off and opened the door again for Sarah.

She showed me were to go and go sit with Steve, but we could not find him any were until Sarah grabbed my hand and led me out side onto the dock. Oh, ok so that is were we were going to sit, we were going to sit out side because of how beautiful it is out here and the weather is so nice out today.

“Hey Serena you made it back from the bathroom, huh. Ha Ha!” Steve said

“Yeah I did, sorry about that though.” Serena said

“Its ok I don’t mind, I hope you don’t though about me getting you something to drink already, Serena.” Steve said

“No, I don’t mind, thank you Steve.” Serena said

“Your welcome Serena!” Steve said

“Is the water going to come back around honey or no?” Sarah asked

“Yeah he is sweetheart don’t worry ok.” Steve said

“Ok, I was just wondering is all?” Sarah said

“Steve is it ok if I go over towards the bridge and have a look at the water, please.” Serena said

“Yeah sure go ahead but please be careful ok.” Steve said

“Ok I will.” Serena said

I walked over towards the end of the bridge and looked down at the water it looked, so pretty to be up close towards the end of it, it was so blue and very bright kind of like the sun a little bit. I can smell the salt coming towards me and the sea mixing it in with the cool water like it self-forming into something beautiful. I saw something coming towards getting closer and closer but I don’t know what it and why it was coming towards me so fast. I got up from sitting down and stood up and waited for that thing to come any closer, it popped its little head out of the water and it turns out it was two dolphins making dolphins sounds and slashing water at me, well they tried to but couldn’t though. I waved back at them and Steve called me over to and it time to eat lunch now. I walked back over to Steve and Sarah and sat down.

Oh, yeah I all most for got to tell you what I order for lunch am clam chowder soap, which is the best soap to me in the whole world. In the soap it has clams; potatoes; cream white souse; and a whole lot of bread rapped around the soap. I ate the whole thing in one blow and started to drink all of my water and I was gone for today.

Steve was also done before me, because he had something similar like my soap but was different from my soap. Sarah is now done eating because she had salad eat on, and that was it for today.

“Hey guys did you know that there were two dolphins by the end of beige? It was so cool they swam up to me and started to splash water on me, but before they could do that I walked away in time.” Serena said

“Yeah that’s so good to hear Serena I’m so happy for you really.” Sarah said

“Yeah me to sweetheart. So how did you like the aquarium thing, what did you think about it?” Steve said

“Well I thought all of the animals were so beautiful and pretty because I never seen animals before in my life and I thought it was very cool. Do you guys work there or no?” Serena asked

“No, sorry Serena we don’t work there at all. We work some were else dear, but we do work together at the same job though.” Sarah said

“Oh, that’s good and too bad you guys don’t work there though. So what do you guys do then, I mean if you don’t mind me asking though?” Serena said

“Well what we do is we are sciences who work in a lab helping animals of the sea to get better and live on their own.” Steve said

“So what your saying is that you guys help animals from the sea who are hurt and nursing them back to health, is that it or no?” Serena said

“Yeah that’s what we were trying to say but we did not know if you understood us or not sweetheart.” Sarah said

“Yeah I got every word you guys said. So what are we going to do now?” Serena said
“Well how about we go home and watch a movie or we can do something else, honey do you have any ideas you want to do?” Steve said

“Umm, lets see we can go to the movies, or we can go to the mall and go shopping.” Sarah said

“Well I want to go to the movies if that’s ok with you guys?” Serena said

“Ok, off to the movies then.” Steve said

I got off the chair and finished eating and drinking my water and Sarah and Steve did the same thing, we all left the restraute and walked back to the car and got in. We drove to the movies and got back out and walked towards the building and picked out a movie to see. We all picked out a movie call Dauphin Tale, which I think this movie, is going to be really good to watch.

We gave the man our tickets and went to the movie and sat down waiting for it to start playing soon. The movie is starting to play and I’m just sitting there crying my eyes out for the poor dolphin and how it got hurt but later on it was helped by these doctors and scientist just like Sarah and Steve, I just also started to the think about the dolphin in the pool tank who wanted to play and making dolphin sounds, which I thought was pretty cool. But this movie also taught me a very good lesson how people really care about the animals and what they do for them and how to take care of them. I’m so happy Steve and Sarah are scientist because they also love to take care of the animals and bring it back to the ocean were it belongs.

One day when I grow up and make something out of my life I want to do what Sarah and Steve are doing, is taking care of animals and studding on what they do and how they act towards other people. Now that would be an anvador to do later on it life.

The movie was all over with now because the dolphin was able to swam on its own and do what the other dolphin can do now. She was a very good dolphin to learn from and this movie was a very good movie to watch and enjoy with Steve and Sarah.

We all got up from our seats and walked out the movie theater and throw away about cups of soda, and the box of popcorn. We walked back to the car and got in, it’s so hot out tonight for some reason but it also feels really good to.

“Hey girls what do you say if all three of us got some ice cream?” Steve said

“Yay, sounds good Steve, umm if you don’t mind me asking though what is ice-cream?” Serena said

“Oh, ice-cream is a kind of like ice mix in with milk and it tastes really good.” Sarah said

“Oh ok, can we go then?” Serena asked

“Yep we are on our way right now.” Steve said

I watched Steve pull out the parking lot and onto the road again and headed for another building that was called Dairy Queen. If you ask me I think this whole Dairy Queen place is kind of funny. Steve stopped the car and got out and so did Sarah and me. We all walked up towards the door and opened it and we all walked inside and the building.

“Hi, and welcome to Dairy Queen what can I get you forks? And my name is Kim and I’ll be your waiter, ok well if you please follow me and ill show you to your tables.” Kim said

“Thank you Kim.” Steve said

“So what can I get you folks tonight?” Kim said

“Well ill have a vanilla cup with cookies on top please, and water as well.” Sarah said
“Ill have the vanilla cup also with gummy bears with my mine please, and water as well.” Steve said

“Umm, I guess I’ll have the vanilla cup to and some sprinkles on top of mine please, also may I have some water to please, thank you Kim.” Serena said

“Your most welcome sweetheart, and I’ll be right back with those ice-cream and waters.” Kim said

I watched Kim leave us alone now for a while and went to go get our ice creams and water, for some reason I’m really thirst and I don’t know why. Well what every it is it will go away soon I hope. I really want to ask Steve and Sarah about there jobs more and what they do and how do they help with the animals and make them all safe again, but every time I want to ask them I get all nerves all over my body and my eyes change color again like from green, which does make me go nerves and anixes all over my body. So ill just have to suck it up and just ask them already before it’s to late to ask them.

“Umm, Sarah what do you guys do beside take care of the animals and help them with swimming and getting better?” Serena said

“Well we take care of them by making sure they are eating the right foods, swimming ok, and getting enough exercise as well.” Sarah said

“Serena I was just wondering but why are you asking so many question about our job and what we do so much?” Steve said

“Well because one day I want to do things like you guys do and save animals and learn from or studying them on what they do in life or helping them in any way I can. And when we were watching the movie called Dauphin Tale I thought you guys were just like them you know, helping out the animals and making sure they were ok, or being safe and not hurt. Sorry I didn’t mean to ask so much.” Serena said

Before Sarah or Steve could say another word Kim the waiter brought our ice-creams and water and I have had to make sure she was gone away from our table, because I hate it when someone is so noise in my business and preying on me, maybe that’s what I’m doing to them and its not right at all.

“Oh, Serena were not mad at you, why would you think we are mad at you?” Steve said

“Oh, I was just wondering is all, Ill stop asking so many question now, because I don’t think its right to prey in someone business and stuff like that. Sorry!” Serena said

“Serena we don’t mind at all if you ask us question ok. I think it’s very sweet you want to have a job just like us and take over the family business thing.” Sarah said

“Really, you mean that Sarah!!” Serena said

“Yes, we do mean that Serena, it would be our honor to give it to you some day and soon.” Steve said

“Well let’s eat our ice-creams before they melt away, ha ha.” Sarah said

I ate all of my ice-cream in just one city like it was nothing there at all, boy I sure do love ice-cream I would come here every day and get some ice-cream all the time. I watched Sarah and Steve for while finish eating there ice-creams and waters, because I’m already done eating my ice-creams and way finished my water a long time ago now I’m already watching Steve put down some money for Kim and we got up from our table and started heading for the door again.

“Thank you and come again soon guys. Have a safe trip home.” Kim said

“Bye Kim see you soon to.” Serena said

I walked out the door and got into the car and we drove home in silents for while, I dove off thinking and looking at the moon. The moon was full tonight and very bright out side and very beautiful today. We made it home safe and sound again with out any car crash or road kill this time. I guess I got to keep tabs on them and how many accidents we get our selves into this time. I’m just hopping that will never happen again soon. I would so hate to see again thing happen to Sarah or Steve it would really break my heart in too.

I walked up towards the house with Sarah holding my hand and she acts like she never wants to let go like never. I guess she really dose love me that much, because I don’t know what love is sometimes. I’ll learn about it when I grow up soon. Steve opened the door for us and we all walked into a nice warm house, which it felt so good to me and relaxing to come home like this.

Steve and Sarah are on the coach watching TV and I went up stares to go to bed, because I’m so tired I don’t know what to do. I opened my bed room door and put on PJ’s and went to bed final now and I started to drift off to sleep and I started to have a weird dream again but this time it’s also different.

I’m under water and swimming towards something or trying to get away from someone but what? All I can really see is light up ahead and it looks like it keeps on getting closer and closer. I stop swimming for while and look around my surrounds, and I can’t find anything at all but the dark blue of the ocean sea it self and the bright light up ahead of me. I kind of see two figurers coming towards me and swimming towards me as well, but I have no clue why they are coming towards me and so fast or real slow like. They stop swimming because its kind of like they are waiting for something or for me to come towards them, yeah right like why would I every want to come towards a creature at night, and I done know if it’s a shark or wale going to eat me up for dinner. Well I’ll tell you for one thing I’m not coming towards something that is in the dark, and most importantly you really cant see at night, and don’t know where part of the ocean you are even at. Besides I’m kind of little bit scared because I don’t know what is in front of me and what that thing wants me do or eat me for dinner. They swam a little closer and started to come about a distance between the gap between the water and us. Ok, now I’m really scared and don’t know what to do now.

All of a sudden I heard someone calling my name and shaking me a little bit telling me to get up. I opened my eyes and found Steve shaking me and getting all worried for some reason, and it was making me my eyes go green again because I’m so nerves all over.

“Serena are you ok, you really scared me to death sweetheart?” Steve said

“Why! What’s wrong, you look so worried out of your mind.” Serena said

“Umm, well you stopped breathing the whole night and you just now woke up. What happen to you? Do you even remember at all or no? And yeah that’s why I’m freaking out because of that, you really scared me today.” Steve said

“Oh, I’m so sorry I didn’t know. I had a bad dream last night and I can’t really explain it to well, I’m so sorry Steve I didn’t know at all.” Serena said

“Do you want to talk about it or no?” Steve said

“Yeah can we walk along the beach and talk there for while I need to get this out of me soon, please.” Serena said

“Yeah sure that sounds like a lot of fun to do. I can’t wait for it. And I almost for got to tell you that Sarah went out today with her friends so its just going to be you and me today is that ok or no?” Steve said

“Ok, well I’m going to get dressed real fast and I’ll just meant you down stares or in the hall way ok.” Serena said

“Ok, then no problem.” Steve said

I watched Steve leave my room and closed the door behind him, I got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom and opened the door. I walked over to my sink and washed my face and got dressed into some leggings and a T-shirt to wear, and walked to my closet and found some sandals and got ready for today. I left my room and found Steve sitting on the floor and waiting for me, which is kind of sweet to me. I smiled at him and we walked down stares and found a banana on the counter ate it, and went out side and walked along the beach together while eating our bananas together.

“So were do we start on the dream from what happen last night?” Steve said

“Ok, well it kind of goes like this but your going to think I’m crazy and what not.” Serena said

“I’m not going to think your crazy at all Serena I promise.” Steve said

“Ok, here goes.” Serena said

“Ok, well I’m swimming at night in the middle of the ocean and all of sudden I stop to think were I’m at and how did I get here and why, but I don’t know why and how. So I’m swimming and swimming until I see I very bright light and it looks like it getting closer and closer or I might be getting closer towards it I don’t know really. Any way I’m swimming and all of a sudden I see two fingers coming towards and I don’t know, I’m ok it’s a shark or a wale coming to eat for dinner but it doesn’t and again I don’t know why. So I’m just floating there for a while until the figures come towards me a little bit and stop to close the gap or the water space between and that’s it really, until you came to wake me up and that’s all I can remember.” Serena said

“Well all kids have bad dreams once in a while, Serena it’s nothing to be scared about. Why are you so scared any way?” Steve asked

“I don’t know really, but I can tell you this that dream I had about all of getting into a car accidents well my dream came true and I saved all of our lives, and the reason why I’m so scared is because I don’t want this one to come true at all.” Serena said

“Oh, ok now I get it. Serena don’t worry so much about it because all your going to do is make your self sick off of those crazy dreams and what not. I’m just letting you know now, but I’m really sorry you’re having so many dreams all the time though.” Steve said
“Its ok I don’t mind the dreams so much I’m just happy I told you though.” Serena said

“Hey Serena look at that, what is that?” Steve said

I looked to wear he was looking at something in the water and I understood right away what he was saying. We both were looking at a two dolphins out towards the ocean and coming towards us, I wonder if it’s the same dolphins I saw at the restraunts thing were we got the seafood stuff at. They came towards us a lot closer and I asked Steve if we could play with the dolphins and have some fun with them for a while or so.

I took off my sandals and so did Steve and both ran towards the water laughing and joking and splashing water at each other like we were kind of crazy. And soon the dolphins started to play with us and splashing water every were. I don’t know what it is with the dolphins wanting to be near me so much but I don’t really care at all. I’m just happy I got someone to play with and get my mind off the scary dream so much.

I got out of the water and so did Steve because we both were so tried and exposited at the same time. The dolphins started to leave and head back to the ocean and I guess going home as well. I do know we are also going home and getting something to eat and rest up for a bit. We walked back home and took our sandals with us and opened the door and we threw our sandals at the carpet and went straight for the coach and sit down.
“So what do you want to watch today Serena, you get to pick what every you want I don’t care really.” Steve said

“Umm, I don’t know really can we find a movie to watch or something, please.” Serena said

“Yeah ok, that’s fine with me.” Steve said

I watch Steve found a really good movie and we both sat down and ate some pop-corn while the movie was playing, Steve came back with the pop-corn and we both sat down nice and comfort is perfect. I’m happy Sarah left because I like spending time with Steve and also sad at the same time because she wont be here to watch another good movie with us.

While Steve was watching the movie I droff off to sleep again, and this time I’m back to were I started again with whole ocean and the figure thing, and not understand what is going on and why is it happing again. I’m going to listen to Steve and not worry about this dream because it makes no since for me to worry about this and make myself sick about it though. I once again I stopped breathing, and stuff and of course Steve got all worried again and started to shake me again.

“Serena are you ok? You fell asleep again on me, and you stopped breathing. Ok, maybe these dream is really getting some were and it’s not a very same place to go to.” Steve said

“Yeah I know, but I did what you said though, I stopped myself from getting so sick and not worrying about it at all.” Serena said

“Ok, now I know this sounds really crazy to you but, do you want to sleep with me tonight so that way I can make sure you are breathing and things like that, if you don’t mind of course.” Steve said

“Yeah I would like that very much, please.” Serena said

I walked up stares with Steve right behind me and we both turned off the lights and went to his room and we both laid down and went to sleep, well I did any way I don’t know about Steve though because I went out like a light in no time.

I heard a door opened and closed and someone was coming up the stares and walking towards Steve and Sarah bedroom, I don’t know who it was but I hope Steve does something about it soon.

“Steve what is Serena doing in our bed and why is she there?” Sarah asked

“Serena had another bad dream and she wanted to sleep with us honey, you don’t mind do you?” Steve said

“No, I don’t mind at all. What was the dream about any ways? Is this one going to come true too, like the last one did?” Sarah said

“Wait your telling me that dream she had before came true and it happened to us?” Steve said

“Yeah it did I thought you new about that already, didn’t she tell you or no?” Sarah said

“Yeah she told me alright I just didn’t believe her at first because I thought it was just a weird dream she was having and that was it, boy was I wrong I need I tell her I’m so sorry.” Steve said

“Steve its ok really, she not mad at you and she already for gives you for that. So what did you guys do today?” Sarah asked

“Oh ok then, well we just walked down the beach and played with dolphins and that’s it really nothing to much.” Steve said

“Oh ok then, well I’m going to bed now good night sweetheart, love you.” Sarah said
“Night love sweet dreams to.” Steve said

They both turned off the lights by there bed and went to sleep finally, I was still dreaming when Sarah came home and still having those weird dreams again. So back to be I was before I’m in my dream thinking its all real and like I’ll never wake up again.

I’m still swimming under water back to the same place I was before and the two figures are still there waiting for me to make a move. And I don’t want to because I don’t know what to do and why, its kind of hard to someone what they want and why do they want it so badly for some reason. I can see a little bit under water but not to good because it’s so dark under here all over the ocean. I can make out the person or fish what ever you want to call it coming towards me and holding out there arms, well I think its there arms but I cant be to sure. I back away just a little bit afraid they might hurt me or do something worse, ok so I cant really think of anything else they can do to hurt me that badly. It’s only just my imagination going throw my head again.

I can hear alarm clock going off in the room and I kind of jumped out of bed and fell to the fool with a loud thud. Steve and Sarah woke up in a hurry to see if I was ok, and not hurt or bruised up pretty badly. Thank goodness I wasn’t and told them I was fine, and don’t worry about me getting hurt so much. I’m used to being hurt all the time and its no big deal to me what so ever.

I started to think more about that dream a little bit more and wonder if those two people are really fish or something like that. And why was that one person trying to give
Me a huge and comforting me for some reason? I just have so many question and unanswered questions all into one place.

I’m really lucky most really because I have someone who loves me and cares for me now and forever. I don’t want to lose them and hurt them at all. What ever is going on with me I’m going to figure it out and get to the bottom of it and slove it one way or the other. Right now I got to think about these dreams and why they keep on happing to me and what does it all mean.

And I hope I get to see those two people again soon, who ever they were and why did they give me locket. These question must be answered soon and I got to find out why, how, when, were, and what. And most importantly I got to find my birth parents and I want to know what happen to them and how did they really die and why was I not killed just like them.