Eugenics

Author's note: My inspiration was an article I read in my World Civilization class about Eugenics- the theory of...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: My inspiration was an article I read in my World Civilization class about Eugenics- the theory of extreme Darwinism where a select type of people are seen as the "pure" people and they are bred and the others killed off or sterilized so that only the "pure" remain. Now... Imagine that we take that to a very extreme and are 100% successful. Suddenly, we have a very small population of "pure" people and they are grown in test tubes in labs, they are given shots to make sure that they are staying "pure" and they never see 51. Just imagine that. That's where my book Eugenics comes in- I did all of those things and more to show if we aren't careful... the world might be like that some day.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next »

Preface

“How many are left?” the man inquired as he turned in his leather office chair.
“None; they have been completely annihilated, sir,” a holograph woman replied as she checked her DigiPad.
“You know what to do now then,” the man responded as he put his feet up on his desk. The man pressed the remote and the holograph disappeared. At last… now only the pure remain.
Or so he believed.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next »

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

Kony2012BecauseWeCan said...
This is awesome Lizzie!! can't wait for the sequel!!!!!!!! :)

MayTheOddsBeEverInYourFavour replied...
Mar. 13, 2012 at 11:53 am
Thanks, Kate-chan :) I will send in the last four chapters and the epilogue tonight when I get home and then they should be up soon after.

MayTheOddsBeEverInYourFavour replied...
Mar. 13, 2012 at 11:53 am