The Wind: The Beginning

Author's note: This is a piece of my life, some of the characters are related to those in my family, but that is just a fragment.
Author's note: This is a piece of my life, some of the characters are related to those in my family, but that is just a fragment.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Next »

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,
‘’The wind was blowing through the trees making leaves rattle. The frigid air chilled your bones making you shiver and shake.’
Those were the last words out of my mother’s mouth, the only thing I can remember from her, her voice and her poem. My mother was beautiful, but I cannot put the pieces together to what she looked like. The truth is I really miss her. I have not spoken to anyone for ten years. I have been stuck in a mental facility because of what happened to my mother. See this is what messed me up, I thought that she is part of me and I said that I saw that aliens abducted her. Therefore, my father took me to a doctor, they took me away, and I was only seven! I do not know if I can speak to anyone about this, my voice might not even work. I yearn to speak, but they do not believe me if I told the truth. I know she was abducted, not kidnapped. The only reason why I am writing on this because I felt that I would burst if I didn’t get it out on paper, but I had to, I have to hide this paper though because they’ll use it as evidence for my “problems!” Wow, these are the people with problems. Each day I have made an escape plan, but have not gone through with it. Ut oh here comes a nurse, I should stop writing now.
- Elisa Amarizon
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Next »