Impossible | Teen Ink

Impossible

October 10, 2011
By Jor456 SILVER, Orient, Ohio
Jor456 SILVER, Orient, Ohio
8 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Summary:

Angels have been coming to Earth for as long as anyone can remember. They are Guardians, helpers, and even sometimes a little human. But not all Angels are good.
Anabel has loved Conrad since she was a little girl. She was the boy she knew she was destined to be with. Now that they're older and things have actually gotten somewhere the world is looking bright...and dim. The end is near and with new secrets revealed things are getting complicated. Can good conquer evil once and for all?


Jordyn H.

Impossible


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 4 comments.


Jor456 SILVER said...
on Jan. 12 2012 at 8:00 pm
Jor456 SILVER, Orient, Ohio
8 articles 0 photos 3 comments
Thank you! I'm currently working on the rest of it so please keep reading! Its great to know someone likes my story, it really helped me keep going so thanks.

MeIsMe18 said...
on Oct. 23 2011 at 6:19 pm
MeIsMe18, Roswell, New Mexico
0 articles 0 photos 28 comments

Favorite Quote:
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; But often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.

Wow, i really liked this it was amazing. The Angels, God, the love. This is original and an amazing story, i look forward to reading more! So please, Please, dont stop.

Jor456 SILVER said...
on Oct. 18 2011 at 11:11 am
Jor456 SILVER, Orient, Ohio
8 articles 0 photos 3 comments
Thanks! That was just the first part of the book I submitted I'm currently working on the rest of it (theres three parts). I just wanted to get feedback on my idea so thank you for that. I'll defenitly do some editing.

on Oct. 15 2011 at 11:04 pm
JillianNora SILVER, Forest Park, Illinois
8 articles 2 photos 46 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity." -1 Timothy 4:12

Hmmm... I really like the idea you have going on in this story. It's very creative and it is certainly original:) However, I had a little trouble reading it becasue of some misspellings and grammatical errors. With a bit of editing and maybe some more elaboration, you could have a truly amazing book on your hands.

Good work!