War for the Universe | Teen Ink

War for the Universe

By Bgeekgirl24 GOLD, bellefontaine, Ohio
Bgeekgirl24 GOLD, Bellefontaine, Ohio

Eat healthy. Excersize daily. Die anyway.

Summary:

Sierra, her "clan", and a 16 year old boy named Sam have to work together to survive. So many people have died. And the people who are still alive are in grave danger.
Aliens have landed. And so starts the War for the Universe. And it all started on December 21, 2012

Bgeek24

War for the Universe

on Jul. 25 2011 at 9:30 am
Bgeekgirl24 GOLD, Bellefontaine, Ohio

Thanks you guys. I should have mentioned that I have not edited this book at all. It is completly original and I have changed nothing. I just wanted to see how people would like it the way it is.

Kailey4 BRONZE said...
Kailey4 BRONZE, Simpsonville, South Carolina

"Né io pitorre" - Michelangelo

In the second chapter it felt sort of rushed...you could have used a lot more description. Just slow down a bit, and use the amazing describing skills I know you have. It feels like you spent a lot more time in the beginning than everything else. You also sort of added some things in last minute--it kind of threw me off. Other than that it was great!!

Kailey4 BRONZE said...

"Né io pitorre" - Michelangelo

I like how you described in the beginning--good dialogue!! Also I thought it was cool how you snuck in the time with the "60 years ago..." It makes me want to read more--I like these kinds of stories;)_