Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > War for the Universe

War for the Universe

Bgeek24
War for the Universe
Summary: Sierra, her "clan", and a 16 year old boy named Sam have to work together to survive. So many people have died. And the people who are still alive are in grave danger.
Aliens have landed. And so starts the War for the Universe. And it all started on December 21, 2012

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

Bgeek24 said...
Jul. 25, 2011 at 9:30 am
Thanks you guys. I should have mentioned that I have not edited this book at all. It is completly original and I have changed nothing. I just wanted to see how people would like it the way it is.

Kailey4This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
In the second chapter it felt sort of rushed...you could have used a lot more description. Just slow down a bit, and use the amazing describing skills I know you have. It feels like you spent a lot more time in the beginning than everything else. You also sort of added some things in last minute--it kind of threw me off. Other than that it was great!!

I like how you described in the beginning--good dialogue!! Also I thought it was cool how you snuck in the time with the "60 years ago..." It makes me want to read more--I like these kinds of stories;)_