Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Love Was All We Wanted

Love Was All We Wanted

Brooke W.
Love Was All We Wanted
Summary: Hazuki, born with a vampire mother and a human father, is the first half blood to ever live past a few days of life. In exchange for her life, her mother was killed in her place. Typically, the life of a half blood would never be tolerated by the council of the vampire world, but due to Hazuki's natural born talents, skills, and intelligence, she is accepted. But, being allowed to live by the council does not mean everyone accepts her. Many vampires try to kill her because they believe she is a sin of the vampire race. Along side being targeted for death, Hazuki must deal with problems brought up by her relationships of love, friendship, and gratitude. Hazuki's life has never been easy, but she is brought into more struggles when everything of the vampire world is thrown into chaos after the murdering of the parents of a noble vampire family and the abduction of the family heir, who also happens to be the man Hazuki loves. How can she save him while protecting the rest of the vampire world and her father?