Earth

Ashley H.
Earth
Summary: Autumn is an orphan in thee real world and when she runs away from her foster parents she discovers her power on her thirteenth birtheday. She is theen transported into Gandimonian where she finds out more about her parents and her newly discovered power.

This book has 13 comments. Post your own now!

Ashfire10 said...
im sooooo sorry guys, the computer has a virus and a worm and i havnt been able to get on... plus i dont know if all my poems and all that ive written are still there... but as soon as we get the computer fixed and ive typed in my work i promise ill upload more.

prissy said...
this is some of your best work yet please keep up the good work and someday your books will be in every store in the World i love you girl you will someday be something more than that little shy girl lol

Ashfire10 replied...
May 23, 2011 at 8:51 am
Thanks nana :) love you!

Zazawish777 replied...
very intresting. i like it= upload. more

Ashfire10 replied...
I have a lot more written i've just gotta type it in and submit it.  Sorry that i haven't been on in a while.

stargatesg1_sg15This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 21, 2011 at 12:50 am

I just finished reading it and I really liked it.  It is interesting, with a great plot.  You need to work on introducing your characters though.  I'm still not sure who Ellyn is or how Autumn met Heather.

Anyway, it was really good and I can't wait until you finish it.

Ashfire10 replied...
May 23, 2011 at 8:49 am
Ok, thanks, i'll work on that as soon as i can

Cici said...
Awesome book are you going to make more chapters ? ps its cierra from school last year:)

Ashfire10 replied...
May 23, 2011 at 8:52 am
Yes ive got more chapters, ive just gotta type them in.

Ashfire10 said...
hahaha your welcome, i wish she would give us more free time like today. and please do :) tell me what you think about it!

Boo0624 said...
heyy!! Thanks soo much for recommending this website to me!! haha its so much fun and i can't wait to read your book! haha yay for Ms. Cline!!

May 19, 2011 at 12:48 am

I've only read the first chapter so far but it is really good!  You're a great writer.

You said this book is in a series?  I learned in school that the four elements important to most First Nations is Earth, Air, Fire, and Water.  Coincidence?

I'll read the rest of your book tomorrow and tell you what I think.

Ashfire10 replied...
Thanks so much!  And yes its a series but im still working on this one. I've switched the order though its Earth, Air, Water, Fire and theres a reason why i've done that. I just can't say because it'll spoil the surprise.  anyways thanks :) tell me what you think about it